What would make a Female LIE about bein Pregnant?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Ike Powers, Jul 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ike Powers

Ike Powers From the Nawf to the Sawf

I mean Fuck the attention...
    What kinda Joy' do u get outta make this guy Shit his pant's?
    Are there any females on here that have lied about being Pregnant?
    I think ur child should come out fucked up if u lie about bein Pregnant
    thats like somethin u jus dont play wit...
    test
  2. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

No. I've never lied about being pregnant. Both times I did say it, I was pregnant :D

I have no idea WHY a women would lie. But sometimes you might think it's a lie, when really the girl really doesn't know if she is. Sometimes our body's do weird things when we stress. If there is a CHANCE we could be pregnant and we know about it. Just thinking and stressin about it will make us miss our period. Which in turn we'll think "Shit, I'm pregnant". But not really be...ya know?

But if the girl knows she's not. Then she's just an attention getter. That's all there is to it. NO matter what you do, she's always gonna be craving the attention.

Who knows. I'm a girl and I still haven't figured out why women do it lol.
    test
  3. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

test
  4. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

[funny]

I've had a female lie about being pregnant just to keep me around. I stopped talking to the girl because it just wasn't working out. Then she started to tell me she was pregnant. Her plan kinda worked for a minute because I actually went back to try to make things work out. I started getting supicious(sp) about the shit because I already have a baby mama and I remember when she was pregnant and all the symptons she had. Morning sickness, her being agitated all the time and her eating habits were changing. This bitch didn't have no damn symptons what so ever. So one day I just like when you go to your next doctor appointment I'm coming with you. She broke down right there and told me the truth.

I thank God everyday for giving me the strength to not Ike Turner that ass.
    test
  5. Ike Powers

Son, this the type shit im talkin bout right here....Jus straight crazy, i mean i be thinkin like....was the dick so good this chick gotta try an LIE on her seed to get me to stick around, man fuck that...any female who has ever did some shit like that can suck me an my pops dick
    test
  6. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

That's not a female. That's a fuckin' mammal. I lose all respect for women that do that...
    test
  7. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

Well in my homeboy's case, I donno if she really was pregnant or not, but his dumb ass was a dumb ass enough to believe that he was the ONLY dude fuck'n her raw, even though she had a boyfriend, and he never even saw a pregnancy test from her. Reason she said she was pregnant? Because "she needed 300 dollars for the abortion" and he was too nervous to think logically, and ended up givin that money to her. Who knows if she was pregnant, and if she was, who knows if it was his. All I know is he was in the hole because of that.
    test
  8. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

^
    DAMN @ THAT!

WOW!

I can't even BEGIN to believe why someone would do that? I swear to God I've never heard of a girl doin that. That's just shallow :/
    test
  9. stellationfunk

stellationfunk New Member

I think that's wrong man. I know it's fucked up for a chic to lie about being pregnant, and certainly a lesson should be learned. But a person's child shouldn't pay the price for their parent's mistakes.

I know you're probably not being completely serious, but shit man, that was just a fucked up thing to say.
    test
  10. AllOrNothinEnt

AllOrNothinEnt Retired from Rapmusic.com

A bitch would lie about being pregnant, because shes chuggin other dudes dicks, and dont want you to leave her when you find out.
    test
  11. Ike Powers

Im sayin, I hear you.....I jus got Heat for bitches like this
    test
  12. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

I don't even understand the logic in lying... it's not like the truth isn't going to come out eventually. Sure they may be thinking that they could get knocked up eventually, but umm the doctor is going to give her a due date and the truth is going to come out eventually. There is no logic in it and any woman that would do it must be seriously screwed up.
    test
  13. hand jive

hand jive New Member

well, wot happens if dirty den told u 2 in order to keep his adopted daughter and his son dennis from running away 2getha, then u planned 2 get pregnant later by shagging durty den, and then passing it off as dennis's, u ever thought of that?
    test
  14. Ice Fluid

Ice Fluid Flow with the Fluid.

Women = Tricks
    Like Pac said: money before bitches.
    test
  15. Threshhold of intel

Threshhold of intel cleveland is the city...

that or ignorance...to keep you i suppose...
    test
  16. MisterE

MisterE Look @ His Face Now!

i have nothin but respect for women in general....

but a girl lying about that shit needs her fucking head kicked in......
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.