What would Dana White do if...

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by ANDtheMC, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

... Fedor just showed up to an Ultimate Fighter tryout. Hahaha... He said Kimbo could so what if Fedor did... I think he would shit himself. Lol

I doubt it could even happen w/ all the contracts and stuff. I dunno what qualifies you as being able to be a fighter on the show. But I was just imagining Dana White's reaction....
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. Nikkles

Nikkles Don't Fuck With Chuck

He would probably shit himself but jizz in his pants at the same time with all the money that would roll in, but then all the HW would shit themselves knowing their division would be dominated.

It would be a bit humiliating for the coach for whatever team Fedor was in knowing that he's inferior in every way compared to Fedor haha.
    test
  3. 1234gfret5

1234gfret5 Bitch Suck my 12 Inch

LOL, i can just picture someone like lesnar coaching fedor.
    test
  4. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

The one guy in the house nobody would prank.

What if Ken shamrock showed up and lost first fight?
    test
  5. Big K

Big K U Wanna Battle?

Dana would orgasm himself to fucking death. Ultimate Fighter winners earn a six figure annual contract, and well, Fedor normally gets AT LEAST six figures per fight.
    test
  6. As long as you are not signed to another promotion you can attempt to join TUF..
    test
  7. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

True.

Not that they ever do HWs anyway. seems like they should focus on filling the gaps more than they do.
    test
  8. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Well if Fedor wanted to embarrass Dana White and gain A WHOLE LOTTA PUBLICITY in the states, it would be the move... lol @ every fight him doing on the show being a KO where his opponent goes to sleep. hahaha... Some of the fights on the show seemed watered down.

Fuck the 6 figure contract... After all the shit Dana White talked, it would embarrass him. He could go in and humiliate everyone. It would really make Dana look like shit when the coaches would sit around Fedor like kids around Santa on Christmas wanting to learn....
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. lmao.. i can actually picture them sitting around praying to fedor.. haha
    test
  10. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

SOMEBODY GET FEDOR ON THE PHONE AND TELL 'EM HE NEEDS TO DO THIS... lol

It would be soooooo fuckin' ill to see Fedor knocking amateurs out and Dana White sweating through every fight cuz he knows his heavyweight champion would be next. lol. Oh the agony Dana would feel knowing his heavyweight division is going to be made a joke of by the guy he called, "Overrated..." lol
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.