What was your first car?

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Look im Gangsta, May 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Mine was a 94' Peugeot 306 1.4, Mardi Gras. Mardi Gras symbolising that it was the cheap version, aimed at students.

I got it 2 years before I passed my test, mainly used it to work out how cars work. Learnt to refurbish shit, redid the driveshafts, idle revs, timing, headgasket etc etc.

Didn't get to drive it for long. While the engine was good, I never thought to replace the cam belt and the valves bent etc.

It went like stink though. No PAS, no ABS and not even a rev counter.

[​IMG]
    test
  2. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

Junior year in high school (99') I bought a 88' Mercury Cougar for 1000 dollars. it lasted me until next March when I bought my first decent car.

It was actually the Mayor's brothers car. and he took pretty good care of it mechanically.. it was a POS on the outside somewhat though. but I took auto's that year and was able to do my differential fluid (it was rear wheel drive) and do oil changes at school. It really only needed brakes. but it rolled for me.

fuck it. I put that bitch FOR SALE a few blocks over and a couple black guys offered me 600 cash for it. I took it. and only saw the the car a couple more times before it was never seen again.
    test
  3. Look im Gangsta

My dad picked up mine for 600, sold it for 400. My mate wrote 'scrap' in the dirt on the windows and some dude knocked and asked if he could take it to strip. When he realised how nice some of the shit on it was, he offered 400 outright.

You changed your oil at school? That shit is dirty as hell.
    test
  4. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

96 integra se. let my friend drive it, he went ridiculously fast around a curve, hit a tree and nearly killed us both.
    test
  5. Crazy Boy

Crazy Boy iAm Chillin'

93 toyota celica
    test
  6. SIN

SIN Sincerely

1979 Buick Regal...with the smallest, crappiest V6 ever made...196 cubic inches, like 90 horsepower...shit was a total roach...I made shit even more hilarious with a few amps and 4 10"s...I blew through the first engine and figured "Okay maybe I can get something else"...but my uncle bought a recon engine and tranny...which I quickly assassinated...finally got rid of the damn thing, but it took me like 6 months to kill it. That bitch was tough...just slow, ugly and had no power accessories...

But you couldn't tell me shit at 17, I was just happy to be whipping...and I didn't have to pay a dime for anything but gas...
    test
  7. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

96 Saab 9000 turbo
    test
  8. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

86 Honda CRX. Didnt get it till after highschool, paid for it by washing dishes at a local restaurant. Everyone around me knows i should get a new car but im in love with it. Smashed the front passenger side a few years ago and my brother found a place to fix it for 1/4 of what everyone else was quoting. So of course i did, heh actually made money on the crash, ICBC gave me 2400 to fix it and 800 at my bros hookup (everyone said it would take 3200 to fix it to pristine level). If I can keep a steady job for the next year this car is gonna turn heads.

Pic from a Road Trip
    http://server6.pictiger.com/img/94956/cars-and-motors/road-trip.jpg
    test
  9. Look im Gangsta

lmao @ you lot pushing Hondas and Saabs.

Lucky cunts.
    test
  10. 1994 Honda Accord Ex Sedan...worked at a movie theatre during high school and saved dough for two years and got it by the time I was 18. Only used it to commute to school for one month cause I graduated right after I bought it.
    test
  11. musicisvanity

musicisvanity New Member

test
  12. Guy808

Guy808 New Member

92 jdm h22 prelude ftw
    test
  13. SIN

SIN Sincerely

reminds me of my tiniest car ever, a four-door '87 Civic...shit was like 1800 lbs...best gas mileage I ever experienced though...
    test
  14. PsYkeWunderz

PsYkeWunderz following the delusional

1985 Cadillac Eldorado

[​IMG]
    test
  15. Sprinta_01

Sprinta_01 can't deny the skillz....

95 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS - Apr.04 - for $2400 it was a 5 spd with 125K on it. not bad for a first car...it was stylish but in terms of reliability it sucked ASS...and i vow to never own another DSM, unless it's an EVO with a FUKKIN great warranty....
    test
  16. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

Looked exactly like this:

[​IMG]

Same color, just no ground kit.

97 240 sx
    test
  17. windtalka

windtalka Blow me

good ole 97 black 2 door honda civic
    test
  18. CPxFDOGGxCP

CPxFDOGGxCP New Member

I had a 93 Honda Civic. The day i put a bangr system in it, i totaled it...........now i got a 98 civic all hooked up but would like to know how to make it pick up faster. Fricken hondas are weak.
    test
  19. CPxFDOGGxCP

CPxFDOGGxCP New Member

93 Honda civic........had a fresh system in it goin for a ride on the first day of gettin it installed and BAM!!.......TOTALED. Fricken traffic light was out cause of a storm.
    test
  20. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

^^ I Feel ya man. Just put my system and was driving down the road, pulled up behind a ford truck at a stop light. Was just sitting there enjoying my music and i didnt even notice when he threw it in reverse and started driving back. Lucky for me he had a trailer hitch or he would have driven right over the front of my car. But still 5 minutes literally after installing my system some asshole drives into me. And who the fuck just throws a car in reverse in the middle of traffic. He said he didnt see me (which is kinda believable as his windows were above my car) or hear me ( ya right my stereo shoulda been shaking his windows). I should be able to salvage it but i feel ya man.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.