What was your first battle like?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by -AsSaSsINaTiOn-, Sep 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -AsSaSsINaTiOn-

-AsSaSsINaTiOn- -246 Reputation points

where you wack as fuck?
    did you choke?
    did you prewrite?
    did you shit your pants?
    test
  2. EMCEEGOD

EMCEEGOD the god

I shit my pants.....

LMAO......
    test
  3. Mini Thin

Mini Thin New Member

...palms sweaty,knees weak...arms are heavy....... nah shit was mad nerve racking though, i actually won the whole event though and big tigger was there from BET. so that added a lil tension also...what u need to do is just go in there like u own the place, all confident but NOT cocky there is a differece. i came all off the top, u can' t loose with your momma lines, your girl lines and u look like lines....just relax and stay on beat and have fun with it!
    test
  4. sixty cycle hum

sixty cycle hum short arms, deep pockets

i met this wack cat called no can do. yea, he was wack as hell, he almost got booed off stage, but yea he still beat me.
    test
  5. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

yes you can lose with your momma lines and you look like lines, a real emcee will embarass you if that's all you can do.
    test
  6. phillipdrummond

btwm I'm gonna get some footage of the only recorded battle that I've ever been in---that I got peer pressured into, and all of you can see how much I suck at battling
    test
  7. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

^^^
    hehehe
    I didn't even know you were an mc...funny shit.

My first battle EVER, I was pretty terrible. It was a street battle at my school when I was in 9th grade. I was fuckin terrible. hehehe Oh well.
    My first stage battle, I did pretty well. No competition, though.
    test
  8. Mini Thin

Mini Thin New Member

i think if this kid made this thread he's not use to battling and since i'm "NOT A REAL EMCEE" i was just giving him some pointers from us lame ones who never really won anything big! but to start off battling in small battles as he probably will be he can use things like that to get comfortable battling................be easy
    test
  9. The Butcher

The Butcher New Member

HEY-I've been on such an alcohol binge lately that I can't remember my first battle, hell-I can barely remember my real first name. But, I'm sure I killed whoever it was. NoCanDo is garbage, peace
    test
  10. MiC Da MoSt CoNfiDenT

MiC Da MoSt CoNfiDenT You Done Want None!!!

in my 1st battle i won, then i won again, then i lost to demo.
    i came off nice tho. no shame in for that nite.
    but demo's ass beat me with one line.
    ^^i think that was my 1st battle., thats as far back as i can think.
    Mos Confident
    that was my 1st stage battle, i dont even remember my street battles at all tho.
    test
  11. TungLasher

TungLasher Orale Puta!

1st stage battle won the tourny but there were no decent emcees :( my first street battle i got ripped terrible infront of the whole school

but i managed to beat the guy at the tourny :)
    test
  12. phillipdrummond

I'm not an emcee. peer pressured
    test
  13. TungLasher

TungLasher Orale Puta!

lol wtf ^ if someone told me to enter a bboy battle and i didnt break i wouldnt i dunno man seems funny
    test
  14. kingauthor

kingauthor Active Member

I won both of my first battles In terms of street and stage respectively. i dont no the shit is before i rap im mad nervous but right when its my turn im ready to murder cats.
    test
  15. krunch

krunch Member

My first real street battle was actully pretty good for my experiance. I held my own against this one emcee alot of cats in my area respected.

But my first stage battle was horrible. I was nervous, wak, & weak. I didnt really rap my rhymes, i just kinda sed them. But the thing is...i ended up wininning the event. I won like 4 battles i shouldnt have (the rest were just ALOT wacker than me) cuz the audience liked me for some reason. I did have some friends, but i guess it was the corny punches or somthin. But I did do good in the accapella finals due my opponent making asian jokes and I rebuttled them.
    So I guess I was one of those wak fuckers than shouldnt have won the battle.
    test
  16. Hellsing

Hellsing bakahashinana-kyanaoranai

it was like wack cat with a bat eat tick tack cause ur breath bad.
    lol
    no.
    but i was shook as hell.
    still tore him down.
    i think they only said that though because i was a girl so they gave me extra credit or some shit. or just expected alot less.
    i did have 1 funny ass punchline though. but it barely rhymed.
    test
  17. phillipdrummond

props to you for being a girl and getting out there, where are you located?
    test
  18. DiSs-Able

DiSs-Able Longlive Nokas

lol my first Street Battle I lost.. but I'm thankful cuz if i had won I think that would of been it.. I wouldn't of elevated or anything... I said one good line but no one noticed.. the other guy was all flow.. so he beat me infront of a bunch of kids at school.. then later on I ripped him a couple times...
    test
  19. blackout805

blackout805 Member

my first and only battle was back in August, there was this kid we knew named Ernie, who wanted to be a rapper and tried to act all ghetto and shit, and i was mocking him one day and freestyled some lines pretending to be him, so everyone was like "you need to battle Ernie, it'd be so fucking funny to see him lose" so im just like whatever, as long as i didnt have to arragne it

so we got a stereo and blank tape and we didnt even tell him we were recording, and i fucking killed him. someone did the beat box type of shit but halfway through my first verse he started laughing and stopped

i suck at rapping, but i fucking killed him

most of the lines were from inside jokes we had so nobody would really get most of them

i didnt use any prewrittens but i had the first line memorized, i just thought of what i could rhyme it with
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.