What was you like?

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Yahunyahti, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

What was you like as a kid?

I think back on when I was a kid . . . I was involved in Martial Arts all of my life and learned how to fight but I was never a violent kid. I won tournaments out the ass and my parents have a room full of my trophies, ribbons, awards, magazines, newspapers, etc. but I was never violent. My 3 older brothers were always fighting and I just sorta moved around them. I was in one fight with my older brother and I hit him in the head with a pan, knocked him out and then sat down and ate my breakfast (that was when I was 12, I think?).

But I look at what my brothers played with compared to what I played with and they liked completely different things.

Two of them collected sports cards, played with G.I. Joes and would make homemade bombs and blow them up on the seashore (we lived on a military base island at the time between San Francisco and Oakland). They would dress up in Army clothes with all the other kids around the neighborhood and play war with BB Guns and all sorts of shit. (Mainly the middle two brothers because my oldest brother was 11 years older than me and was in college playing Football at the time) They were always getting into trouble (both of them have been arrested as teenagers/adults) and they were always getting into fights, etc.

All of my close friends were girls. When I was 7, I had 5 girlfriends (not female friends that were girls . . . girlfriends). I'd always ride my bike with them or we would go for walks by the Bay and play with crabs or we'd collect shells and rocks, etc. I would take tapes over to their houses and we would lay down and listen to music and one time I got in trouble because I took all of the girls with me on the bus to San Francisco and we were gone all day long and our parents were out looking for us. We just walked around San Francisco and road the trolley bus, etc. We were all talking about the Science museum one day and then we spent a week collecting soda cans and cashed them in so we could go to San Francisco and we did. We had lunch and dinner at Sizzler and went to an Art Museum and a Science museum . . . I was a weird 7 year old.

I got into fights when my brothers did just because we were brothers and I had to help but I never liked it. They both loved it. Neither of them wanted to be involved in Martial Arts either (which was strange). I was in various styles of Martial Arts and they never were.

I dunno. I didn't really play with toys as a kid.
    I liked listening to music and being around girls.
    I had a lot of guy friends but they were boring to me. When I was with the girls I would make them sandwiches with lettuce, tomato, mayo and shit and just . . . chill. The girls were always relaxed and calm. I liked that. The boys always wanted to be stirring up shit. It just never interested me.

I remember in school I would play basketball and tetherball for half of recess with the boys (and the girls would always watch us) and then I'd walk around with my girlfriends (sounds silly but we were just little kids) and I'd ask them questions like, "What do you want to do when you get older?" We were 7 years old! hahaha

Damn, I was a weird fuckin kid . . .

I remember during our holloween parade the kid in line in front of me was a poor kid. He had like 9 brothers and sisters (his parents were in the military) and his mother made him some lame ass space suit out of aluminum foil (was a little black kid) and he was supposed to be an Astronaut. The kids were all making fun of his costume and my one girlfriend's mother bought me a Ninja Turtles costume because the little girl told her mother that I liked it. It was Michaelangelo. Anyway, I didn't even know the kid in front of me at that time (he was in a different class) and the kids in his class were all making fun of him so I took my mask off and the costume shirt and gave it to him to wear and I wore his space man costume. It was weird. All the kids started being nice to him and then I started using my imagination and made up this story about how his costume was real and it had been used in space and suddenly all the kids thought the costume was cool and me and that kid ended up being friends after that.

It's funny cause if you people knew me in real life you'd be like, "What the fuck? Dude talks like this on RM and he's nothing like this off line." Hell, if people who knew me off line read these posts they probably wouldn't even believe it is me. They'd be like, "That's not him. He doesn't talk or act like that at all."

[funny]

I think I was about 7 in these pictures below:
    [​IMG]

I know that I'm 7 in the picture below . . . (that's me in the tux in the bottom left corner at my brother's wedding party.
    [​IMG]

Playing one of the Wise Men during a Christmas play:
    [​IMG]

HAHAHA @ This Picture: (That's me in the top right corner with my tongue out and the little blond girl in front of me, smiling real big, was the girl who gave me the Ninja Turtle Costume a couple years later) I think I'm like 5 years old in this picture.
    [​IMG]

And here's me, a newbie to the world, with my father:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HAHAH @ The Mushroom Felt Picture (Fuckin 80's):
    [​IMG]

With my mother and two of my older brothers (that's me in the left corner) . . . Note the Atari on the Floor, haha:
    [​IMG]
    test
  2. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

Treasure Island is a stripclub in miami.

DAMMMMMM Homie.. 7 years old u was the MANNNNNN hommie.. wtf happened to you?

ur still tha boss hog tho
    test
  3. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Sooo, what you're saying is that you pack more estrogen than a candle party?

You developed ovaries?
    test
  4. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Had to step down from the platform for a while. Stay in the shadows.
    test
  5. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

^truth. i feel ya.
    test
  6. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Yea, you feel that doncha baby?

hahahahahaha
    test
  7. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

lol

and you actually read that?
    test
  8. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

And you didn't?

Please
    Go play "too cool" somewhere else

I don't need your bickering in my thread. Either contribute to it or fuck off.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.