What was said after the battle.!

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by 1derful, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirSmokeAlot

SirSmokeAlot New Member

this is such bullshit, "your a piece of shit" its something you do with your persona in a fucking battle. its a battle you fucking idiot, plus maybe if you had any recollection of any battle you've watched you'd know that "your a piece of shit" is most likely a homage to when he said it to thesaurus. this battle was a worse pounding of the ass than maniks in prison
    test
  2. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

Lol @ the goons what a fuckin bird this guy is
    test
  3. 1derful

1derful Well-Known Member

test
  4. 1derful

MANITOBA WARRIORS VIOLENT CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE
    The Manitoba Warriors leaders began seeking control of the Winnipeg drug trade in 1995. Their first target would be the Manitoba Hells Angels motorcycle gang. The Angels were the main distributors of methamphetamines and crack cocaine but lacked numbers so the larger Manitoba Warriors began robbing the biker gang of its drugs. The Manitoba Warriors eventually gained complete control of the Winnipeg drug trade by murdering 3 Manitoba Hells Angel bikers.
    MANITOBA WARRIORS CHAIN OF COMMAND
    The gang operates under a loosely organized chain of command. Its leaders consist of several branch presidents, lieutenants, sergeant-at-arms and strikers. The gang recruits all races and anyone interested in joining. Each member is issued a black bandana and a three piece patch, similar to those of bikers.
    test
  5. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Dude, this is gettng painful
    Just log the fuck off please
    test
  6. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

lmfao ur gang sounds like a hockey team gtfo u lame faggot
    test
  7. 1derful

we body angels ...rap crews are not safe. lol
    test
  8. smackjack22

smackjack22 New Member

Keep doing your thing manik!Little midget talking some shit acting all cocky he lucky u didn't beat the living fuck outta him and i know you would've if it weren't for the damn security and shits:FU:
    test
  9. 1derful

random supporter lol
    test
  10. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Manick aspiring to be this guy

[​IMG]
    test
  11. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

Thanks for this random piece of history. However what does this have to do with you getting in Illmaculate's face and then not doing shit but let Illmaculate scream on you? I'm confused.
    test
  12. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

In prison, they would wanna put manik on suicide watch.right now.
    test
  13. 1derful

you are confused if you think i let him scream at me.

i had 50 people beg me to not let anything happen.

so i listened to the peoples
    test
  14. 1derful

in jail they would be yelling DRYSNITCHES GET CHECKED IN!

Manitoba Warriors
    The original branch of the Warriors, they are a street gang that is distinct from other Aboriginal gangs in that it is largely made up of adults. It was founded in 1992 and by 2000 had had over 400 members serve. They are identified by the colour black and white and are traditionally enemies of the Hells Angels.[6]
    [edit]
    test
  15. shutupngoaway

shutupngoaway New Member

What you need to understand is we were deep there.

On the same note i have a obligation to a scene i built. The goons were ready to body the world rap champs........but.......things chilled and on the side the club owners bouncers

this tbh
    test
  16. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

Nobody cares about ur native american tribe bro
    test
  17. FlabbyBallBag

FlabbyBallBag GS ALL DAY - ICE

What was actually said...

afta the battle illmac laughin atta punchline "I'm all -- I'm all your a piece of shit haha" cuz its funny that said hes a piece of shit lol (doesnt mean its true lmao) n the line in the actual battle happens at 22:22, and manik walks up to him like and says "what? what are you saying I'm a piece of shit?" and being a outta pocket cuz illmac was just laughin how he rhymed his scheme to his patna saurus - manik --"cuz are you beefing like talking like im a piece of shit fo real?" lmao who cares, dont worry bout it its not serious, he mighta been on a paranoid high. anywho then illmac -- "Whats up?" manik -- "like are you trying to act by saying im a piece of shit?" illmac then G's it up "yo its about what it's about" and the rest is self explanatory, a real nigga jus think manik got butt hurt but I don't know the dude personally so it's what it is but I think he was just in the heat of the moment, shit went down though... yea
    test
  18. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

seriously tho manik just say sum shit about u being in the heat of the moment blah blah u wasnt thinking and that u both apologized when u squashed it. u gain nothing by having the community hate u like this, ask hindu rock what that smell like.
    test
  19. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

The more you post, the more you show just how much of a lame and loser you are. The funny thing is you acted tough in you home town and still didn't do shit, but we all know you wouldn't act at all if you were in another city.

LAMEFUCKS, how do they work???
    test
  20. GORLAB_OG

GORLAB_OG Chi Ali when da funds low

manik dry snitchin on his squad...

soul khan posts here homie, he got ties with the feds.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.