What was god thinking...

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by JASON ANTHONY, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

when he designed the nut sack?
    test
  2. BrooklynMade

BrooklynMade New Member

How dare you question god, especially when he's/it/she's as real as santa claus
    test
  3. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

"hm, something has to take up the time on America's Funniest Home Video's that isn't babies"
    test
  4. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

"Shalt any man believe he is indestructable, kick said man in thou sack of balls"
    test
  5. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

The nutsack is a marvelous creation.

Scrotum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you click that, beware, you will be face-raped by a pic of some dude's junk.

However, its vital to keep your nuts cool man. Also.. would you rather be an Elephant? Their nutsacks are on the inside to keep them safe from all the heavy movement.

Also, make sure yall take them Goddamn laptops off your laps and away from your nutsacks.
    test
  6. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

That's the joke. Why didn't he come up with some viable (re: magical) alternative. Like, I don't know, maybe not a nutsack?

Why on this green Earth is every duck a product of rape?

Why do species, such as the clownfish, have the capability to switch their sex when needed and we don't?

Why must a platypus sting their mate with a poisonous barb in order to copulate?

Why are the most enjoyable parts of are bodies right next to our bunghole? Who in their right mind builds a playground next to a sewer system?

Why does GOD command monogamy in humans when we are the only primate species in which the male's erect penis is done so through blood pressure, the women are capable of multiple orgasms, and we're of tribal origins all indicating clearly and unequivocally that humans are decided for multiple sex partners?

Because Dad doesn't know what he's doing.
    test
  7. Put it in my Mouth

Put it in my Mouth member

Why did god make alice, he's so weird
    test
  8. AliceHouse

I wasn't created. I'm an agent spawned from the pairing of an Illithid and the Dark Carnival's Juggler.
    test
  9. Put it in my Mouth

I assumed you were a viral software programed from the matrix or king troll
    test
  10. IAmBenT

LMAO that made me cough on my lunch, playah
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

One part of yoda meditation is to focus on your balls entirely
    test
  12. AliceHouse

Yeah, well... Yoda was a dirty old man. It makes sense he'd sit there and think to himself, "My balls." all day long.
    test
  13. Put it in my Mouth

You must have ugly nuts cuz mine are beautiful, firm, supple & smooth. The real question is whatdafauq was god thinking when he gave men nips or when he designed the vag, that shit looks weirdasfuck
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

I ment to say yoga lol
    test
  15. IAmBenT

Smooth nuts?? Wowowowowowow :rio:
    test
  16. Put it in my Mouth

:riostylee:

I am well groomed, don't hate.
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

So lets see..why did God make nuts look so weird. he must be imperfect.
    this is deffinately a design flaw..

but is it.

Truth is Your testes are the only organs you own that actually hang outside of your body.

They were designed like this for a very good reason, as it's absolutely critical that they stay cool at all times.

Here's Why

Your body temperature runs just a hair below 99 degrees.

Allow your sperm to get up into that range, and they begin to heat up and die off real fast.

That's why your scrotum is so flexible...

When the mercury rises, your cremasteric reflex kicks in which drops your testicle sack away from your warm body.

So is this a design flaw?
    No. its the perfect design for this body
    and the most reasonable. and perfect solution.

troll on ignants
    test
  18. lyricalpriest

That ia perposterous and testacles are absurd
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Look it up cornball.
    test
  20. AliceHouse

The body is hot. If the testes are near the body, the sperm dies. So they hang out instead. We're both in agreement on this, right? Simple biological function.

The question being asked though, is who would think of such a thing? If it was GOD, then why not anything else? But, expansively. Obviously if we had internal testicles, we'd never breed. Except this is GOD we're talking about. Why not make the human body colder? Why not make human sperm more durable? Why not throw a shell on the sac? Why even have testicles at all? Why not have species mate through psychic channels?

It's absurd.

Now, if we look at it from an evolutionary stand point, that's a whole 'nother story. Suddenly, it all makes sense. Humans evolve and change and adapt, so do our sexual organs. The testicles hang in response. It's a reaction. Which is to say, because such and such happen, so then did that and that happen.

Which is different from GOD. With the GOD idea, it's not such and such and that and that, it's just BOOM all that. And let's face it, take a good look around, BOOM all that is an absolute mess.

Now, we can go ahead and blame it on ourselves, but that's a road of self delusion. Gravity is not our fault, radiation is not our fault, tectonic plates are not our fault, we didn't create any of this. The idea the Earth is the way she is because of original sin is silly, and actually very damaging. It's damaging because if we believe in that type of origin, we will subsequently believe in that type of solution. What is that type of solution? Praying and trying to be good but failing miserably.

But what's the alternative? Well, there is this type of solution. What is this type of solution? Looking around and owning up to everything. Sure, such and such isn't our fault, but that and that is. We did invent cars, we did invent cigarettes, we did invent coal mining. But once we own up to it, we can look for real world practical solutions.

Because religion doesn't give us answers. It doesn't give us economics, it doesn't give us biology, it does it give us engineering, it doesn't give us astrophysics. All these and more we will need if we ever hope for the survival of our species.

But religion asks us to bury our head in the sand as the world goes to hell around us. The religious response is to be the frozen deer in the head lights that get ran over. While the rest of the world says to struggle to survive, religion is right there saying let's roll over and die. Let us take no positive difference in the world, and hurt everyone else while we're at it.

There is no hell waiting us when we die. The world as we know it is hell. Neither is there any heaven. Heaven is on Earth where you find it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.