What type shit do yall wear? Post pics if you got em...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Wird of Pley, Nov 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

I mainly rock t shirts and fitteds. I got about 10 red sox fitteds and 1 celtics fitted. I need more celtics and patriots shit.

As far as jerseys I got:

Larry Bird Indiana State Away College
    Paul Pierce Kansas Away College
    Paul Pierce 2004 East All Star
    Paul Pierce Celtics Home

I know alot of cats say jerseys are "played" but I gives a fuck, I dont wear em because its some gay trend I wear em because I support all massachusetts teams and I'm delighted at the fact that theyre releasing so much gear from my teams now. I still need kevin mchale, robert parish, reggie lewis, bob cousy, bill russell, and len bias jerseys... theyll have to wait due to my poverty.

Most of my shit is 2-4 years old besides that, I just rock shit until I literally get laughed at. I still got some platinum fubu jeans I wear (no not the infamous orange pocket ones), you cant see that their platinum fubu because its on the back pocket so I still rocks em for now.

I wanna cop a grip of blazers, they look trillville with a white t and jeans. The Gap has some dope ones, they run like 150 bucks a piece but theyre clean and delicious for my lifestyle of wild scrimpin. I also plan on coppin blank fitteds and gettin some diff mass police patches put on em because I rep mass like none other and some of the patches are gully as fuck. I've even been considering copping a Civil War US Officers Coat, they fit like a blazer and represent my contempt for the south PERFECTLY.

As far as shoes I got the old nike uptempos with "AIR" on the side and some Reebok Pumps, both are in great condition (I mainly rock reissued sneakers, I like the old shit better than the new ones).

What do yall wear nowadays? And whats some dope jeans that dont have patches all on em and shit... just plain blue baggy jeans that arent gayed up.
    test
  2. Strange1

Strange1 the northern touch

akademiks and LRG make the best jeans
    test
  3. Fraud Hukstable

Fraud Hukstable Gimme

i wear dickies,black and white tee shirts,and jordans or reeboks mainly, but i picked up a pair of all black airforce 1's last week and as far as head gear, i aint got that many fitteds i say about 4 and i like college teams so them the kind i got, and i got 1 throw-back jersey its a moses malone spirits
    test
  4. Wird of Pley

All the akademiks shit I've seen is plagued with patches and logos and brand names ALL over em. I want shit that does have the brand name all over em, just plain ass baggy denims.
    test
  5. Strange1

Strange1 the northern touch

meh I like the decorative shit, to a degree...

dada makes dope jeans too, very plain but dope...

polo jeans are dope... tommy too
    test
  6. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

I got one pair of jeans lol, they're BKE. I like wearing a pair until they fall apart, that's when they're most comfortable. My last pair finally ripped at the bottom so I had to retire them.

As for shirts, I wear Polo's and Hurley type t-shirts. I keep it simple.
    test
  7. Wird of Pley

I used to love that decorative shit but now I'm feelin just plain jeans more, diff shades of blue and all that, shit just looks cleaner. Alot of that "decorative" shit looks dirty as fuck to me.
    test
  8. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

you caught me!

[​IMG]
    test
  9. eXceL83

eXceL83 New Member

Usually I wear checkered orange and purple pants with suspenders and a red and green plaid shirt. I have coke bottle glasses and a yellow bow tie. I use Pennzoil to keep my hair slicked back.
    test
  10. eXceL83

eXceL83 New Member

As far as jeans that don't have shit all over them... the Pelle Pelle's I've copped don't have the tags all over, either do Mecca's... Mecca isn't as "cool" a name cuz its cheaper, but fuck it. They fit nicely (hate when jeans taper down at the bottom, have you looking like a clown or something) and don't have thirty ugly ass logo's and mascots down the sides of them.
    test
  11. EnvyMc

EnvyMc New Member

im with this man as far as the clothing choice..

i wear that same shit.. simple is the best
    test
  12. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

pepe makes the best jeans by far, wtf where are yall from?

ive never owned any cause they cost too much though, i dont buy shit that costs more than $20
    test
  13. Fraud Hukstable

Fraud Hukstable Gimme

yes and i must say nimrod does dress ill
    test
  14. Wird of Pley

I had some pepe shorts in middle school, I dont like em...
    test
  15. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

test
  16. Sick-Sense

Sick-Sense the muthafin ruggratt!

my closet is deep as fuck.

i use to be all into the baggy decorative shtt in high school. i rocked mad fitted and throwbacks, akademics, mecca, pelle, averix, davouci, and wore nothin but timbs (got about every color to ever hit)

now im on some grown man pretty shtt. my cloth got tighter (fittin wise lol). all i be fuckin with is button ups, faded/sandy jeans, and a zip up jacket of all sorts. My shoes are usually white uptowns, brown new balance, or different 6" timbs.

i even rock alot of skater shtt now. im into shtt like polo, lacoss, and lrg now.

i got about 6o pairs of jeans, and too much hats (all types), shirts, jackets, and shoes to count.

im a fuckin pretty boy, wont front haha

oh and under my button ups.. i usually wear plain shirts or printed shirts with faces on them like: jimmy hendrix or bob marley you know.
    test
  17. Jaye Mesa

Jaye Mesa He Won't Stop

Im switchin off between shit man. The other day i was rockin my nikes af1 highs with enyce shorts and a big black tee with my black on black yankee fitted.

Last night i went nimrod and rocked my enyce shorts, with my brown adio shoes, my bob marley/lion shirt/ and a brown and white jacket. It depends.
    test
  18. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

right now, i been armied out for the whole fall

i copped mad fatigues, army jacket, big army long john tops, other army type tees

some hot shit
    test
  19. Lamer

Lamer lamer is for the children

LMFAO@all those boots

man.. that is bad.
    test
  20. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

the boot tang clan collab is what influenced me to get all the boots....

"one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you"
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.