What type of beatmaker/producer do you think you are?

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by 7thHorseMen, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

Yeah it does. Even though it's not related....I think it's the same way at some of those stereotypical high schools where the mean girls end up being "popular" only because they promote themselves as being something hot. When people stop and think about it, they'll be like "damn, they really aren't popular by definition because nobody likes them..." but everybody knows who they are, and they have that attitude that will have some people calling them "popular" even though nobody at all likes them.
    test
  2. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

i guess that cool, but its corny as fucc to call yourself a gangsta when you couldnt even hurt a fly..

call yourself a superproducer, but your in more debt then youve collected checks... shit is corny..

yea ima call my self a super producer, even though mom still makes my pancakes and puts an apple in my lunch box everyday before class...now thats grown man shit.
    test
  3. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Real Conversation.
    test
  4. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

yeah true but people are gonna do what they wanna do...

if DJ Chitlin Juice wants to call himself 'Superproducer C.J' who are we to deny that man of his self-proclaimed Greatness?

it ain't about what other people think it's about how you feel.

if you feel like that then fuck it...

reality will come into play but for now rock on

thats how I feel about the shit

ugly hoes on myspace got ''dime piece'' on their headlines...

in reality them hoes look like magilla gorilla...but fuck it I ain't gonna knock em for what they think. but eventually...reality gonna come into play...

same thing applies for anybody else that don't belong...

no matter what it is, rappin...producin...actin...if you aint real about what it is you doing somebody gonna put you in your place...believe it.

nature will always take its course and only the strong will survive.

the crazy shit about that statement is sometimes even the strongest don't survive...how you like them apples? lifes a bitch like that sometimes

jus somethin to think about.
    test
  5. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

Throwed Azz Rap Artist Producer In The Making...........B.K.
    test
  6. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

My piont right here. A 33 year old supposed "ex dope dealer" who aint gonna be nothin but a skidmark in someones draws..

I feel you dion. But its just how I feel, me personally I aint never lie about what I do. Even when I see some producers who got a track with a semi-local/coastal wide artist, they puttin on the flyer "BEAT BY :SUPER PRODUCER "SO AND SO" ya feel mane? But they shit just average ass beats, and they know it. You hear the track and you just ask why "the super producer" title..just say Produced by "So and so" and people will get the piont.

Theres a few super producers out there. And everyone on this board should know they faces. Because they on TV, they droppin albums, they producing for Justin Timberlake, they have companys in Japan, have set new clothing styles for the youth, some are past 40, some are VP's at labels and most of all they get paid.

I think chaseNcashe is a good example of a modest dude, cause he aint on here braggin about his track on a R kelly album or a cameo in a video..he just keep quiet then he comes out of no-where with the shit, and people on the forum just hate it. But they the ones with the "SUPER PRODUCER" "MY BEATS SHITS ON THERES" "WE MAKIN MOVES SO RIDE WIT US OR GET ROLLED OVER" signatures and shit...

but where are they??

anyways enough wit the essay..
    test
  7. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

That is so true.... made me laugh a bit

Best Producer on RM
    Medicinal
    test
  8. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

Thank you GTD.
    test
  9. Djay Cas

Djay Cas Woodgrain Oak

i like chase n cashe no homo because...
    and i mean this..

he's never made a bad sandwich
    how many of you can say that?
    really?
    test
  10. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

he made a pb&j once that tasted horrible... but that's probably cuz i hate pb

but dion primo droppin the truthhhh
    test
  11. P R I M O

yeah for real GTD...

but you know what, when niggaz see Chase doin his thing...thats part of what I meant by Reality comin into play.

You can say what you want but time and facts will never lie.

Good thread.

Primo - "RM's Beat King"
    test
  12. PMC

PMC Shadow Splitter

the artist makes a top selling single out of a beat... you could have a drum loop with maybe a couple sounds in it and it could sell well if the rapper knows what to do with it

remember that single for example with Busta Rhymes, touch it... its just 2 drum loops and this alarm effect on that bitch... the hook made the song what it is
    test
  13. PMC

PMC Shadow Splitter

and unless you come up with something new and innovative that has you stick out from the rest don't expect to become a "super producer" so quick....
    test
  14. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

Fa sho. Good talk yall.
    test
  15. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

LLLLLMAO @ DJ Chitlin Juice.... oh man
    test
  16. Djay Cas

Djay Cas Woodgrain Oak

youre fuckin lyin.
    test
  17. DatNiccaBumpz

DatNiccaBumpz New Member

yea thats real ish, its not like u got to be a tight beat maker to make a hit single these days. If you look at damn near every hit single thats been released in the past 6 months the beats aint even been crackin. Mu fuckas think the beat is crackin cuz the machine promotes the SONG like its crackin. but on some real shit if all those beats were posted on this site as instrumentals mu fuckas would be like "That beat is aight, beat is kina simple, and aint nothin really jumpin out at me about it". This game aint got much to do with skill, kina fucked up but thats how it be
    test
  18. P R I M O

^ you crazy.

name 5 that sounds like someting YOU could of made better...
    test
  19. Mr. BYTCHKILLA

Mr. BYTCHKILLA "Hater Abolisher"

I feel ya pimp.......

The game is Fucked up these days.........

We need Reperations........Outty........B.K.
    test
  20. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

I agree... most of the beats or just okay at best but they sound good in the clubs and have a catchy hook... but the beat itself is just okay
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.