what to do

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Hstackz The Don, Apr 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hstackz The Don

Hstackz The Don In god we trust

Let me explain the situation..

I've been with my girl for 6 months now. I'm 17 and shes 14. We go to the same school...shes a freshman, Im a senior. She doesnt live with her parents..but her grandparents. now...her gparents knew we were dating and such in the beg. of the year....and they were fine with it. Her grandpa supposedly didnt like me because he thought i was black...but im not. Im dominincan...I just have a darker complexion. I dont even look black though. anyways ..shes puerto rican...and her skin color is light... anyways...she told her cousin one day that we had infact had sex. and that she lost her virginity to me. well her cousin told her gparents...and basically told her that she had to break up with me. Her gpa told her that he could have me arrested for rape and all this shit. I never forced her ...i told her....we dont have to have sex if you dont want to...and if ur not comfortable with it. She told me when she wanted to have sex...I never in the relationship...told her or made her blieve i was gonn aleave if i didnt get it. anyways she told her gma that it was her idea to have sex. and her gma told her that if i loved her i woulda told her to wait knowing how young she was. I have never met her gparents because after we were supposed to meet...they found out about the sex thing....

This was about 3 months ago....and her gparents think we have been broken up. well we both have the same art class...and my teacher i think told her gma that we are still together.

anyways...what do yall think i should do. She doesnt wanna get introuble and if her gparents find out we are still dating...she probably will. But i truly love this girl...i dont wanna lose her...i wish i could just meet her gparents and everything be alrightt....

I dunno what to dooo..someone help

i know some of yall are prob like...damn shes 14. but honestly..she doesnt look nor act 14...
    test
  2. Hstackz The Don

damn my bad for the punctuation hahaha i was in a rush...

nobody got any advice for mee?
    test
  3. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Her grandparents are probably right.. but no one will convince either one of you of that.. soo... I dunno. Lay low and hope no one finds out.. and watch yourself once you turn 18 or they will have a case against you.
    test
  4. Hstackz The Don

i honestly dont think he would do that...try to press charges on me...i think he just said it to scare her and to get her to break up with me
    test
  5. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

^if he said it, there's a good chance he meant it.
    test
  6. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

How old are you ?

If you're 18 or older I would honestly say leave it alone...b/c they could press charges and I know you may love her ect...but it's not worth jail time. If she truly loved you she would understand that too..but at this point in my life and growing up I'm not sure a 14 year old understands the concept of loving a man anyways.

For me..I thought I was all grown up at 14, 15 years old. I thought I had it all figured out. Anybody who talked to me usually said I seemed a lot wiser than my age. But then shit happened when I was 16 and I had to grow up real fast..and I suddenly understood the difference between thinking you're an adult and giving that impression to people and actually being one. I have old journals and it proves it...complete 180.

What I'm saying is..if you really love each other, you'll treat this situation as an adult. And that's not sneaking around behind parent/guardians backs ect...it's confronting the situation head on.
    test
  7. Hstackz The Don

Im 17, I turn 18 in october.

I feel you on what you said...but im not leaving her..

she had mentioned maybe seperating for a bit..then gettin bck together..
    but i aint really feeling that shit either.

I dont know..i dont want her to get introuble...but i cant just let her go either...
    test
  8. LowPro

LowPro Hebrew Hammer

when i read " i'm 17 and shes 14" i quit readin from there

the answer to whatever you asking: NO
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.