What the RBL needs, y its lacking behind RSTL..

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Calibre, Apr 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

and lol @ you actually thinking I tried with that. Even from your point of view you should have the knowledge to know champions dont win with joke verses even if they are admired by many.

If beating some of you newbs will motivate you then so be it.

eghh
    test
  2. GodLooksUpToMe

GodLooksUpToMe You do too

rstl is just nice like that. rbl has no choice but to be numero 2.
    test
  3. MetaSin

MetaSin I Don't Believe In You...

loL@ this thread. First off... I've dropped a few good verses in the RBL, even if I haven't had to try too often. Second of all, I don't even know who you are personally, but most these heads is just startin to learn the basics of what made some of those old heads so good. The whole reason I'm in the league is so that people are exposed to more than just newbie verses, etc... The league had a few decent heads before the mods ruined that... In the time I've been in the league there was Magus, Seph, Schade, Demik, Kung Fu Grip, Strikta, Booga, Servical, Me, Metts, Def, etc... Fact is, that is a solid foundation to a decent league to build on, but bad modding, and the like is the reason many haven't stayed.

Even wack ass Yung Troy is starting to understand the basics of battling, and structuring his verses/punches better than previously.

If you're lookin for old school RM/UA/LBC/UPN/RTM/BBoys etc... You're most likely not gonna get that, cuz well that's the best text had ever been. I've battled Frac, Resin, Adonis, Rygar, Serge, Serv, SuperNova, Pharacane, Sur5ill, Roscoe, NumSkull, Strikta, Mr. Sinister, Nebs, Demik, etc, etc... I've gotten better by battlin people at a higher level, and by beating them... That's what could happen with the rbl, if it starts to go in the right direction, and that's why instead of complaining you should participate so that they have to step up to your level, w/e that may be...
    test
  4. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

Im still waiting on a link to his flawless victory over Frac that's never been witnessed.
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

we battled too,

i see you left me off the list
    i believe we battled in a tourney over at RTM or something a long time ago, im not sure if it was ever decided though
    test
  6. 2Shay

2Shay Englands Finest

ite cool.
    test
  7. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

forgive me metaSin you ill but dont you see what im saying

RBL use to be the greatest battle league ever, now other sites have taken over.

They have higher skill level. Remember the RM vs UPN when RM murked shit, thats when RBL were G's. I know on a level its about everybody improving and developing their style but their needs to be ill heads in here or people dont have other peeps to look up to, some people be listening to 50 cent songs and basing there schemes on this and coming out with donkey shit in the RBL, there has to be wack heads but there needs to be dope ones, think about it when one of these ill heads see people coming with sick shit thye gonna be like hold up them dudes at RM are beasting it, im joining, do you understand, their has to be a standard set, if ur a newbie you gotta reach for that belt prove ur the man that you cant be beaten then people come knocking, and I mean old heads like psylense and aloe were legends because they started these new text battle styles, native tongue, sur5ill especially he was unique he set the standard no one had done, undefeated he had something speacial, cant no one understand what i mean.

Character, Style. Creation.
    test
  8. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

I dont wanna seem like im putting anyone down, I mean I dont expect a lot of you beginners to be Aloes and Quriositys but i just think you need to really look at these RBL legends and see how the standard has dropped, it may give you guys ideas on how RBL as a text league can develop into what it used to be. You get me?, Everyone needs to stop the bullshit and really take this shit serious, show up serious for battles. If you wanna join the league dont just join and do not take it serious, see it as a challenge. Take me as an inspiration, look at that belt in my avatar, believe you can get it, right 2Shay, I mean yourr wackness will go one day, it can be cured.
    test
  9. MetaSin

MetaSin I Don't Believe In You...

lol, I left lots of heads off the list honestly... It's been years since I battled THAT frequently, I can't remember half the battles I've had, especially when UA/LBC went down...

to Cal... Hell yea the standard has dropped... I remember not getting easy battles for weeks, if not longer. Every tourney was packed, every league was packed... Shit, even when I was active, and considered one of the better heads by some, I still had to prove myself every time i was in a battle with upper echelon heads like Adonis, Resin, Frac, etc... So, yea the standard has changed, but unless older heads is comin back to wreck shop consistently, I feel like a few of us "vets" gotta atleast be around to help the others develop into better heads. A lot of these dudes just get cocky as noobs lately, when they're not good, but the people around them are worse.
    test
  10. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

yea met,

its the voting as well, I mean id rather an experinced head, or good battler voted on my battle rather than someone I know, may not know anything about battles or may be sideing, at least with known vets, u know they dont try that shit, minus the crew shit. Its just the whole concept. I mean you know if frac came back the league would go back up, more experienced heads, i think they should split the league into 2, or even 3, newbs/ wack... up and coming superstars.. legends.. categorizing this shit, so people can learn where they need to be where all legends being peeps who have won the belt or known to be ill,up n coming n1gs peeps who too ill for the new section and then the noob section for newbies to prove their worth n the peeps who keeps losing
    test
  11. Mr.Perfect

Mr.Perfect New Member

calibre is sepihroth guys
    test
  12. Baron Mynd

Was it Rip The Mic that battle took place at?

I dont recall many others with a black background. It certainly wasnt Blunts.
    test
  13. Yung Troy

Yung Troy The Lyrical King

thats hard to believe..................Seph's way iller

wheres the proof
    test
  14. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

Sephs iller than me yes, At the moment sephs the illest out in this league.

Motivates me to come through. champ respecting fellow Champ, yung troy however chump disrespecting fellow champ.

tut tut.

Dont you have any manners
    test
  15. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

*looks at his record*

*views his battle*

wow, and he actually tries on each battle, once you reach champ status like me, ill give you a pat on the back

*shines belt*
    test
  16. Baron Mynd

Straight from his own mouth when I asked him about it.

Tut tut.
    test
  17. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

HES LYING ASK JOHN DOUGH..

I beat him, hes str8 lying.
    test
  18. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

hahaha at him not admitting it, hes such a joker, its all good though coz dough and dem other n1ggas remember it, someone find a dough verse where he mentions fracs defeat, it may be in the archives..

hahah hes such a liar
    test
  19. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

hahaha where did he say this LMAO this must not be frac, im gonna search the whole google interface for this battle and doughs verse to son this n1gga hahahah at him denying it
    test
  20. Yung Troy

Yung Troy The Lyrical King

I wasn't disrespecting, I just couldn't find a nicer way to put it.................and I wouldn't say Seph is the illest...............he's got a lot of comp
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.