What the fuck is Obama thinking?

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by L. Kross, Jun 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _KDP_

_KDP_ Active Member

nah duke, reread the posts...

you said the muslims that liked the speech already liked us, and because after the speech bin laden was talking shit and 'THAT MEANS THE MUSLIMS THAT DIDNT LIKE US STILL DONT FUCKING LIKE US'

theres really no way to confuse that. youre implying there are no in betweens the two extremes

theres nothing else to discuss beyond that ignorant statement.
    test
  2. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

I'm not implying anything. I said that bin Laden was talking shit the next day. The Muslims we worry about, still hate us. That's a fact, dawg. I never said that all Muslims that don't like us follow bin Laden, or that all Muslims were divided into two groups of ones that liked the speech and ones that didn't. There's Muslims all over the world that didn't even know Obama gave a speech. There's probably Muslims all over the place that don't even know who Obama is. But the ones that concern us, the ones that are relevant to us, did not have their opinions changed by the words of a man's speech. And if you think they did, you're the one that's ignorant.
    test
  3. _KDP_

_KDP_ Active Member

here's what your missing..

there are always going to be people on both sides of the equation. the key to swaying public opinion and sentiment is to win the undecideds.. thats the key goal in any attempt to gain the masses..

for example-- if there are moderate muslims in the hills of afghanistan, that because of Bush's policies have kept quiet.. quiet not because of a loyalty to the Bin Laden types, but because they feel that the american way is anti-muslim and against them--
    those are the people that are important in the rebuilding of the worlds view of america.

there are probably muslims that dont know who obama is?? duke, you have no clue what happens outside your suburb.. EVERYONE in the muslim community knows that the leader of the free world is an african american. what planet are you on?

i appreciate your enthusiasm for the conservative cause homeboy, but your not thinking past level 1-1.
    test
  4. TheReturn

So what do they think when they finally get the courage to rally together and protest the oppression, and then see the new leader of America take a shit on them and not speak up for them? Is the American way less anti-Muslim now? Is it making great strides in the international community because he made a speech about it, but still won't do shit?

Because if I was on the fence, and I see the leader of the free world call out to me, and I muster up the courage to come out and protest for my own freedoms, and then I find out the president isn't on my side when it matters, only when it looked good to give a speech in front of a large audience, I know what side of the fence I'll be on from that point on.

Or what if they see the news and how Obama is continuing Bush's war policy in Afghanistan, pushing into Pakistan now, bombing the fuck out of it. Do those Muslims hate us more now? Or was it only under Bush and the Republicans that we were warmongerers?
    test
  5. TheReturn

Lol, believe it or not, but there are plenty of people all over the world that don't give a fuck about what's going on in America because every day is a struggle just to survive.

I wouldn't be able to name a single foreign leader if I'd never had access to the internet or a cable television. You think every Muslim in northern Africa or remote Indonesia has access to that? Verizon network got them covered? NYTimes roll up in ice cream trucks and pass out current events pamphlets?
    test
  6. TheReturn

Dear Iranians,

We cannot meddle in your affairs. Maybe if you were Palestinian and Israel was invading your land, we could blame a Republican and send the terrorist organization of your choosing a sum of $900 million to rebuild your homes. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Love,
    Democrats
    test
  7. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

Dear __________:

Although you have threatened our country more times than we can count, we will continue to ignore your threats. If you choose to attack us, we will not make an attempt to stop you as we welcome any chance to cause the American people to panic which will, in turn, allow us to raise prices on everything and rake in more money. It will also give us someone to blame so that nobody looks at our own shortcomings. We promise to continue funding and training your operatives on our soil and sending them back.

On second thought, please attack our country.

Love,

Republicans
    test
  8. TheReturn

Lol, panic causes prices to rise? That's a new one, how does that work?
    test
  9. -=Blazin-Armor=-

-=Blazin-Armor=- New Member

wait seriously?
    test
  10. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

stop hatin on Obama, he's a bad motha fucka!

[​IMG]
    test
  11. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

like this:

prices rise due to fears that ___________ may happen.

ever watch the stock market?
    test
  12. -=Blazin-Armor=-

-=Blazin-Armor=- New Member

speculators drove up oil prices, which inspired the whole ethanol phase, which spiked food prices due to the corn consumed...
    test
  13. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

amongst other things oil prices control, yes.

doesn't detract from the fact that fear cause prices to rise.
    test
  14. TheReturn

lolwut?

Prices rise due to smaller supply, or rising costs. In Mag's example, ethanol and food prices rose because the cost of transportation rose due to the rising cost of oil, and the cost of oil rose because of a shorter supply, not because of a fear of anything. I guess you could say speculators fear a smaller supply, but it's still the drop in supply that caused the rise in price.

In your stock market example, fear drives the market DOWN, not up. Unless you're looking at gold or something, but generally every time there is a fear of inflation, a bad quarter, low earnings, etc. the company's stock price plummets, not rises.

You could say that people fearing that Obama will take away their guns would cause gun prices to rise, or ammunition prices to rise, but really it's not the fear driving the price up, its the high demand for the product, and the steadily dwindling supply.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.