What the fuck is Obama thinking?

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by L. Kross, Jun 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -=Blazin-Armor=-

-=Blazin-Armor=- New Member

you're so modest. you deserve all that credit.
    test
  2. J o o k

J o o k Guest

test
  3. -=Blazin-Armor=-

-=Blazin-Armor=- New Member

besides anything beast touches becomes gay. ever seen that pic of him hugging calibre?

the the transfer of gay aura was so strong, it actually produced a wave length of colored light energy,

both them niggas turned pink.
    test
  4. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Lmfao, never seen the pic, I thought beast was cal.

Wow.
    test
  5. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

test
  6. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

test
  7. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

test
  8. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

rofl

Blame it on Bush (EH!) Blame it on Cheney (EH!)
    Im not pointin blame. Well, okay. Maybe.
    test
  9. Zygotic Embryo

Zygotic Embryo Registered Bruiser

it is some bullshit though.
    test
  10. ::BeasT::

::BeasT:: Labinot the Dardanian

what pic was that GAYGUS
    test
  11. _KDP_

_KDP_ Active Member

lol @ the folks that don't know much about politics dogging Obama-

and LLS @ the republicans who want to pretend that change would occur overnight, in the first 100 days, 6 months or a few years.

but to pretend that this country hasn't been making strides to move away from the conservative bullshit we've been going through is idiotic at best. These are legacy issues, to act as if he was supposed to come into office, wave a magic wand and fix everything makes you look like a moron. And that goes for his detractors and his supporters. NAME THE FLAWS IN THE WORLD TODAY CREATED BY THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION... DONT WORRY, I'LL WAIT.

has he been perfect? of course not. i dont agree with the way he is dealing with the banks in general, but alot of the roadblocks he has been facing have been put in place by his own party.

the strides that we've made in the global society have probably saved us untold lives down the road if not immediately. the speeches to the Muslim community in the first 6 months have done more to restore America's image than anything Bush has ever accomplished. guantanamo bay closing is a good thing. additional child health care is a good thing. moving towards a public option for all americans health care is a good thing. the up turn in the housing market is a good thing. appointing sotomayor is a good thing.

it's a Black Man as President.. of course some of you are going to hold him to a higher standard than humanly possible.

he is a president that has done many good things, and some things I dont agree with. a far cry from a president that did everything wrong, and a candidate (McCain, who you dumb fucks actually supported) from a party who have no clue about the American people.

y'all are ripping, because he's there to rip. The alternate choices were far worse. fuckin bandwagoners, you can stfu now. ;)
    test
  12. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

^That sounds a lot like a pre written regurgitated speech.

Did you even read the thread? This thread is about the Iranian revolution, the hundreds of dead Irani citizens from Irani police due to a corrupted Irani democracy an Obama actin like it's not a big deal and its going to fix itself.

Hi, welcome to the real conversation. What's your view-point on cold blooded murder?[dunno]
    test
  13. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

preach
    test
  14. TheReturn

This fool is laying the foundations of failure. He's going to do all this shit, people are going to talk about how good he is and put him in the top 5 presidents ever automatically and we're still going to be hurting from the effects of what he does decades down the road. Don't believe me? Look at FDR.

I have to say that I pretty much disagree with this entire fucking paragraph.

The Muslims that liked the speech, didn't have a problem with us in the first place. The day after he gave the speech, bin Laden was talking shit. That means the Muslims that didn't like us before his speech, still don't fucking like us.

Say what you want about closing Guantanamo, but when they release the prisoners on American soil (they actually want to put some of them on our welfare programs) because they would be killed if we released them to their home country, we'll see how great of an idea it was. I agree with the more people needing healthcare shit, but the proposal he's made is going to cost another trillion dollars and will only cover one-third of the people who don't have healthcare. Not worth it, more failure.

The up turn in the housing market is temporary, just like the up turn in the stock market. And Sotomayor is a horrible Supreme Court choice. She actually thinks that we should look to international laws when interpretting the United States Constitution. Great idea, maybe if I go rape someone and the case hits the Supreme Court, I'll tell her to look at international laws from some Islamic country that allows the raping of women for guidance when making her ruling. Fucking pathetic.
    test
  15. TheReturn

By the way, on topic, there's a thread in AEH of a video of a woman bystander in Iran that got shot during the protest, dies on camera right there. Fucking sickening. Sent chills down my spine.
    test
  16. _KDP_

_KDP_ Active Member

wtf are YOU talking about? i'm responding to TheReturn saying 'I wonder what KDP thinks about all the great things Obama has done'.

Why don't YOU read the thread.. I'm not joining the entire conversation cuz honestly, you've never struck me as someone worth discussing politics with. From your own admission, you don't even follow current events, and most likely are re-hashing something you saw on a twitter update.
    test
  17. _KDP_

_KDP_ Active Member

at least i know you aren't pretending to be a conservative with blinders on... you play the role too well to be faking.

i cant believe you are going to actually say there are only two categories of Muslims in the world, those that already like us, and those that follow bin laden.

you sir, are fucking clueless.
    test
  18. J o o k

J o o k Guest

My nigguh KDP is an Obama extremist got damn.

Obama could take a shit on the side walk and KDP would be like "that's what this world needs nigguhs, can't you see?"

Lmao what's good with fantasy football, you in this year?
    test
  19. _KDP_

_KDP_ Active Member

lls- u know i'm in the building for the f football killa.. u can reserve that slot right now
    test
  20. TheReturn

Lol, I must've missed the part where I said there was two types of Muslims. I can't find it anywhere.

Please tell me about the "strides we've made in the global community," I would love to hear this one. You act like all Muslims hated the U.S. until Obama started giving speeches to them. While Iran was shooting up and killing their own Muslim population, how do you think those Muslims felt about the U.S. when the president was out getting ice cream talking about they have to help themselves.

I bet this kid hated America before Obama became president.

[​IMG]

"Chill out, Iran. I got this."

[​IMG]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.