What the fuck is Obama thinking?

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by L. Kross, Jun 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

[​IMG]

if you havent already, google up 'Iranian Revolution'
    test
  2. ::BeasT::

::BeasT:: Labinot the Dardanian

he is better than bush!
    test
  3. Obamagus.

Obamagus. RBL President

A lot of people have asked how I feel about Iran, and their freedom to elect a leader. Not only, do I fully stand by my opinion that Democracy is key to peace, and the people should be able to pick their own leader. But shit, we've got too many problems of our to be worried about them nuke toting niggas anyways. I'm fixing america, let me finish my breakfast and I'll worry about lunch later.
    test
  4. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

The president of Iran doesn't even matter, the country is run by the Ayatollah.
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

word to his granddaddy.
    test
  6. -=Blazin-Armor=-

-=Blazin-Armor=- New Member

of rock and rolla?
    test
  7. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

They tried to pick their own leader, the person they wanted in office got 19 million votes, the person that won had 5.6 million he even got beat by the third party person who had like 13 million. The 5.6 million people were already in charge an rigged the election, now theyre killing people in the streets over staging peaceful protests.

Even one of the cops that got caught slippin an people tried to kill him for killin all their citizens, some of the citizens stopped em from killin him just because theyre decent people. While Obamas talkin about let them figure it out for themselves, they already democraticly figured out who they want to lead them, now they just dont have the manpower to make that possible an are bein bullied.

Like I said, google the damn revolution. theres a lot youll probably be fuckin stunned by from the rediculousness
    test
  8. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Also, alot of it isnt being put in the media, the goverment litteraly shut down all their internet service providers an went around college campuses tearin up computers. Only reason we know about this are proxy servers set up by american internet nerds for em an a peacefull orginization snuck a whole bunch of cellphones in and their usin thier phones for twitter to tell us the tragedy of the shit thats happenin to their friends an family in the streets

an beast, go fuck yourself
    test
  9. ::BeasT::

::BeasT:: Labinot the Dardanian

go for a jog or so...
    test
  10. TheReturn

But the thing is, the candidates were virtually identical, so it wouldn't change any of Iran's policy towards America. The Ayatollah picks a handful of people that he allows to run in the presidential election, so if they don't agree with his agenda, he won't let them run.

It'd be like Obama picking five hardline liberal Democrats, then telling us to vote for who we want to be his vice president. He's still the leader, and the five candidates all agree with his agenda, so would we really be voting for anything that matters?

Not to mention that the main promoter of the rioting is the candidate that lost. I don't know, it sucks that the election was rigged, but I actually agree with what Obama did here for once, because if he had gone in and started making accusations, the leaders in Iran are just going to accuse us of trying to stage a rebellion. This way, if we let the people fight it out on their own, the "revolution" will actually mean something.
    test
  11. -Fac3-

-Fac3- Will punch the shit out u

Damn, I will have to research a little bit before I can discuss this in an intelectual manner, but aside from who's doing what, that shit is sad that people over there get caught up in all of that.
    test
  12. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

thats why they dont just want that dude president, the peaceful protesters are demanding that the ayatollah step down an they already have another one they want to appoint, or theyre gonna keep not working an keep being against em until they cave in, but theyre getting persecuted an killed for it
    test
  13. TheReturn

If the Ayatollah steps down, it could change the whole political landscape in the Middle East. Israel would breathe a sigh of relief. Terrorist organizations like Hamas and Hezbollah may lose alot of the funding coming in from Iran under the table. Lower oil prices for us, etc.

Of course, there's always the possibility that the guy that lost just wants to overthrow the government so he can be Ayatollah himself, lol. Then we're probably back at phase 1.
    test
  14. Mumm-Ra

Mumm-Ra aka Dr. Claw

it really doesn't matter what iran does because in the region if you make one false move someone will blow you of the map. its all well and good to talk huge shit, but its much different to be a toughy when all of your neighbors have nukes too.
    test
  15. -Sephiroth-

-Sephiroth- Geostigmatic

lol.
    test
  16. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Lmao yall nigguhs kill me with your knowledge (or lack thereof) of politics.
    test
  17. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

lol@you

i knew about the iranian revolution about 2 days before cnn or any major network started broadcasting it.
    test
  18. J o o k

J o o k Guest

how is that
    test
  19. J o o k

J o o k Guest

wrong answer
    test
  20. J o o k

J o o k Guest

dumbest shit i've read