What the fuck is Ed Hardy

Discussion in 'The Library' started by SpAnKy, Aug 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mick Swaggar

Mick Swaggar My Swag Iz So Rare

Squeakels You Know why you made that Bitch Nigga Comment My Dude...iz cuz you a Swaggar-less type nigga. Don't get me wrong ed hardy dope as hell...but i ain't into that skull shit..Feel me.

What Jeezy Say:

"These Here Prada..Cost me Alotta...Pasta Spaghetti You send'em we Ready"

Step Yo Swag Up My Nigga....~ Real Rap.....I'ma post some pics in the Gallery...so You Can see what swag looks like Nigga~
    test
  2. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

how you wear legit prada and live in flint, michigan?
    test
  3. Mick Swaggar

For one you bitch nigga i have a JOB Faggot... and a college degree, and 2nd You don't know shit about my city Faggot. Flint is in an economic stronghold like in other city. Only diffrence is We are a Smaller city...but Lord willing he is restoring it. So Negativity is Hurtin You. Not Me BUM ass Nigga and You're a Bitch For even Jumpin in on me and Squeakels Argument. You Pussy ass Nigga. I hate u internet Geek ass Niggas. Get a Life Coward FLINT TOWN BITCH~ I LOVE MY CITY FAGGOT

I'm 24 years old...u prolly like 30 wit no life.....Bugle Boy Jeans Wearin as nigga...

Guess sweatshirt wearin lookin ass nigga....u Gay...4 life...lol
    test
  4. LiveFromThe781

i dont believe you have a college degree for a second. i dont believe you have a job either.

i know flint is one of the poorest cities in the united states and lol@ in an economic stronghold. yea detroit is a money powerhouse lmao. you are a dunce.

you probaly got some fake ass burberry print timbs and think youre stylin with that shit lmao.

either youre Dirtyglove's alias or everyone from detroit is fucking inbred.
    test
  5. Mick Swaggar

For one thing you are right about flint.....It is one of the poorest cities in the u.s do to Plants closing down and Bad Mayor-ship....<<<if thats even a word....lol....

I'm from flint....but i live in a City Called Grand Blanc...its like 20 minutes away from flint.....
    So it is wut it Iz........

Another thing you're wrong about Faggot.....I do Have an College degree it May be an Associates but I have it<<< Which Actually means Nothing to your Resume this Day an age. So Thats why i decided to Be a Truck driver for Pepsi for the Time Being. But Any Way's ..... I'm a Taurus And i'm not to Fond of anything Cheap or Wack....I've alway's been a fly Nigga My Dude....Ed Hardy is Not My Style either is Fake Burberry....

How about this.........

Go To My Myspace Faggot......
    myspace.com/young_fresh_buc

I'm Flyer then you would ever dream of being and can take your Bitch.....You Fucking Loser....

ANd you talkin shitty about my city....I bet you won't come to this Bitch...

Nigga its real goons were i'm from...faggot so talk shit behind your muthafuckin dell....and be a fuckin Loser all your life...your going to Die that fuckin way anyway.....You Fuckin Faggot~
    test
  6. LiveFromThe781

if you even had a high school diploma youd know the difference between "than" and "then". youd also know the difference between "do" and "due". and what type of inferior technology you typing on that capitalizes the first letter of every other word, fucking Migrane XL n shit, go home.
    test
  7. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

I'm a Taurus too. Taurus stay fresh
    test
  8. Mick Swaggar

Thats what i'm trying to tell this lame ass nigga Paper Chase...
    It ain't in my nature to be no Bum ass nigga....I'm not into that rockstar and wallet chain shit. Give Me a Fresh pair of Evisu jeans, Lowtop or mid top pradas, fresh fitted....crispy white Tee Regular or V-Neck and My fitted and Earrings Maybe a watch every now and then and of course my Chains and i'm Good. But I wear Jordans more then anything~
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.