What the fuck did I say?

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by ANDtheMC, Jan 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Did I not say GSP's overall stand up is better than Penn's?!?! C'mon du's. Again, I told you he had better punch kick combos and the factoring in of being scared of takedowns plays a HUGGGGEEEE ROLE!

GSP utterly dominated 'em 'n ground 'n pounded the hell out of 'em JUST LIKE I PREDICTED and many people said he couldn't. C'mon now....

I predicted EXACTLY HOW THE FIGHT WOULD GO and I was 100% on. THANK YOU! ::takes a bow::
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

his striking is not better. his gameplan was. he worn Penn out and took advantage. Great win by GSP though.
    test
  3. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Gotta disagree. He was keeping w/ 'em in round 1 also. No excuse their. He jabbed the hell outta BJ. And his kick combos were landing. St. Pierre proved his overall stand up is better.

AND AGAIN, the ability to get takedowns completely altars your stand up. I know this for a fact.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. Gotti23

Gotti23 Come 2 the darkness

GSP had the 2nd and 3rd round won in my opinion BJ won the 1st round and if BJ wasn't such a bitch he might have been able to take the 4th round as well.
    test
  5. 1234gfret5

1234gfret5 Bitch Suck my 12 Inch

Bj penn says gsp cheated by greasing his back lol
    test
  6. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

St. Pierre won every round. Won round 1 and DESTROYED 'EM in 2, 3, and 4.
    test
  7. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

I was surprised BJ didn't do more with his boxing.
    test
  8. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^^^ He couldn't. When it really came down to it, he didn't know what to defend. GSP kept 'em confused the entire fight. He looked so tentative cuz whe he would swing he'd get taken down... It opened up GSP's jab and kicks so much more....
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.