What Supplements Do You Use?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by AllOrNothinEnt, Apr 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AllOrNothinEnt

AllOrNothinEnt Retired from Rapmusic.com

N-Large 2
    BSN Cell Mass
    BSN Nitrix
    BSN NO - Xplode
    BSN Axis HT
    test
  2. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

Muscle Milk (whey protein)

ZMA pills (zinc, magnesium, aspartate, great for a restful night, i love'em, i dont know what else its for but it helps me a get a good deep sleep)

Nox-cg3 (first time using anything with creatine in it....just started using it this week)
    test
  3. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

none besides a healthy diet
    test
  4. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

I take muscle milk RTD;s ready to drinks, myoplex Rtd and isopure rtds.

I take melatonin(at night for a deep sleep but lately i been waking up in the middle of th enight on this stuff and having nightmares)

Xceed CEE

hey likewise how is the ZMA? any side effects? cause I need something to help me catch a deep sleep with no nightmares with melatonin I go to sleep but then i wake up after like 3 hours and aint tired anymore...i want something that helps me sleep better cause i have to get up at 5 am and sleep at 9pm.
    test
  5. LikeWise3001

I got a GNC brand... says Zinc Magnesium Aspartate on it.... its not gel caps...

anyway

It's not something that will put you to sleep, you take it right before you go to bed....and it's been working great for me. i have heard of the nightmares thing and I have had no nightmares while using this.... i mean, this stuff puts me in coma.... before taking these, i always woke up at least once to take a piss and since i've been using it...I sleep all thru the night....and when I wake up I feel very well rested... so no side effects for me...

like I said in my post before.... I use it just to get a good sleep cause we all know you grow while you sleep.... I havent noticed any other gains or good side effects....besides good sleep with no nightmares...
    test
  6. LikeWise3001

word, i'm a believer that most supplements are useless... no better substitute then whole food... but you might missing out on muscles gains by not taking a whey protein shake after your workout... whey is easily and quickly absorbed by your body and thats what you need after a hard workout.... protein...

anyone who lifts should know this already. you probably know but im just informing the people who refuse to use supplements for whatever reason... one shake after the workout is all you need.... if you got a good diet...
    test
  7. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

ON Whey protein
    NO-Xplode(soon to be only AAKG powder)
    Now tribulus
    fish oil
    Higher Power creatine ethyl ester
    ON amino acids
    Ultra-4 multi-vitamin
    Now carbo gain(pure complex carbs in powder form)
    flax seed
    test
  8. AllOrNothinEnt

AllOrNothinEnt Retired from Rapmusic.com

I should have added ZMA to the list, as well as the various vitamins I take.
    test
  9. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

u dont want me to list mine.. im a fuckin pharmacy, right vish?
    test
  10. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

man so you gotta wait till you get tired to take it? damn that sucks...I take melatonin right now and it helps me get drowsy and yawning in an hour but then my sleep is filled with nightmares and I wake up sweating which sucks...

I wanna try that ZMA but someone told me the side effects is it will give you bitch tits aka gyno and I dont want that shit.
    test
  11. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

I wuldnt fuck with that TRIBULUS shit! thats for older dudes trust me I took that shit and man my dick would have a mind of its own I would get tingly all over and wanna fuck like 20 times a day! trust me dog pass on that shit lol its scary when I was on it cause id have to go relieve myself right after class but if you gotta girlfriend then keep taking it she will be pleased.

shit just messed up your focus maybe it will be diff for you.
    test
  12. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

LMAO this guy is the neighborhood Pusher! lol dude got a lab and shit.
    test
  13. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I've been taking tribulus for a while, hasn't interfered with my focus yet, my sex drive has always been ridiculously fucking ridiculous, so there's no change.
    test
  14. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

Wow you must really like BSN.

Prolab Nlarge 2
    flax oil/fish oils
    Phosphagen

I really liked NO-Explode and Cell Mass was not bad.

I don't see a point to use Nitrix while using NO Xplode.. just overkill.
    test
  15. LikeWise3001

well, it does make me a little more tired... as far as yawning and shit.... so it probably does help a little with getting to sleep quicker....it just doesnt knock you out is what I was trying to say.

and that bitch tits thing is ridiculous... it's a vitamin and mineral pill.... thats all..

false.

ingredients....

riboflavin
    vitamin b6
    " " b-12
    magnesium
    zinc
    copper

yeah, whoever told u that is an idiot.
    test
  16. Kaotic33

Kaotic33 Owns You

Creatine

and that's it
    test
  17. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

cool I think ill get some what brand do you recommend? and when should i take it?
    test
  18. LikeWise3001

[​IMG]

its 20 bucks at gnc. it came with this anabolic kit i bought there when I had some extra change.... i may try to find something cheaper after i run out and see if it works just as good...I take it right before I lay down.... but thats because i usually watch tv from bed until i get tired and then turn the tv off.... if you go to your bed right when u are about to sleep....then take it a half hour before u have to go to bed...
    test
  19. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

good! I shop at gnc alot i got the gold card so ill pick some up next week! Is the stuff safe? and what is the benifit?

I heard it helps speed up muscle recovery and helps you stay in an anabolic state or something.
    test
  20. Conceited One

Conceited One Please Say The Baby

I find most supplements unnecessary...the only thing i take is multivitamin and whey protein...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.