What supplements are you taking?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Steve Schade, Mar 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

And how much?

NO-Xplode-2 scoops on workout days, 1 on off days
    Creatine Ethyl Ester-Roughly 4 grams on workout days, none on off days
    Whey protein-About 3 servings a day
    Ultra 4 vitamin- 2 tablets a day
    Animal Stak 2- One pak a day
    Tribulus- 2 tablets per day
    Glutamine- 3 grams per day
    Carbohydrate powder- 50 g a day
    Fish oil capsule- 3 or 4 times a day, roughly 800 mg EPA
    Flax seed capsule- 1 a day
    test
  2. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

i take none at all besides my diet consisting mainly of potato foods, noodles, chicken, probiotic yoghurts and some burgers
    test
  3. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

how long you been on them? and have you seen any difference?

post a a before and after pic man so we can see if the stuff has made a difference.

I only take READY- to-Drink shakes like isopure after workout, and muscle milk and met rx etc. they cost a grip but I cant stomach the powder shakes I have a low taste tolerance.These taste so goood! the price might scare you but they have sales! think of it like this you probally spend more money on fast food that can clog your arteries so 1.50 for a drink that helps your muscles and body is worth it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I take manly natural stuff that helps my heart, skin, and bones and cardio and stamina.

Green tea extract pills
    garlic pills
    vitamin c
    Milk Thistle(I am off it now but I will go back on it in a month it helps cleans the liver)
    pomegranete juice/noni juice
    fish oil 1000mg pills
    Flax seed oil gel caps
    test
  4. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

i agree. post a pic.
    test
  5. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

edit, double post
    test
  6. style-rip

lets see those muscles, sexy
    test
  7. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

Whey protein- too get the protein requirement I need. I don't really see a difference when using it though. Made because I don't get enough protein anyway.

Muscle Milk- Just started using this stuff like last week. I enjoy drinking it with milk. It has really helped. I feel more energized at the gym and I'm not as hungry when I wake up.

Thats all I need.
    test
  8. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I started supping with most of that stuff about a month ago(no-xplode a week ago, animal stak 2 a week and a half ago), I'm taking an after shot in a month and a half to 2 months. So be patient, it's coming.
    test
  9. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

shade

where do you get most of your supps?

I get mine at GNC or vitamin shoppe I really dont like ordering online.
    test
  10. Monopoly Man

Monopoly Man I wear a monocle

Usually bb.com, but I get my whey and animal stak and a few other things at a local mom and pop business in town called the Myo Store.
    test
  11. Snikka

yeah iono..

i get some minor shit up at GNC and most my major shit off bb.com

right now all I'm on is my gainers, finished my forza-t bottle, multi, and i have fish oil caps and flax oil bottle, but I haven't been taking it lately.

the most shit at any one point I was taking was like:

gainer, whey, test booster, fish oils, multi, creatine, preworkout no-explode/noxcg3 (whichever I had).

i wanna get come bcaa powder and maybe re-up on the no-explode.. i really miss that shit.
    test
  12. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Yeah after this no-xplode is done, I'm taking straight up AAKG powder for pumps, put my order in last night.
    test
  13. Snikka

everyone claims that the mental "clarity" you experience on no-explode and the like is bullshit.

but it can't be bullshit... because I notice it's not the same now that i haven't been using it.

the shit kinda "dials you in" and just carries you thru the workout... seems liek it anyways.

fuck the off day serving.. I never do that.. just workout days.
    test
  14. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

how long have you been off the NO stuff?
    test
  15. Snikka

a little over 2 weeks.
    test
  16. style-rip

wasnt there an article about no explode having 2 ingredients that can cause heart problems?
    test
  17. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Yeah, Snikka posted it recently.
    test
  18. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

your right playing it safe.!!

I dont believe in taking that stuff on off days either...it can be dangerous...I know because I took Swole v2 they said to take it 2 times a day 8 hours apart, well it work pretty much like no xplode, your right when it helps you through a workout somtimes it helps you to much you dont know your body's limit after a week 2 weeks on swole v2 I put on 9 pounds and my arms were fuller and I love it,...well After a workout the next morning I had a big fever and my muscles were sore and I could barely stand up....I thought I got the flu but I never had a stomach ache or sore throat or stuffy nose...so my folks said I just need to take some soup and drink lots of fluids and veggies....but The part that sucked was I couldnt even eat! this was strange I had no appetite whatsoever...well the doctor checked me up and asked me questions what I was doing where I was at...I told him I didnt go into a crowd of people and no insects bit me cause their was a bird flu going around..I just told him I had a intense workout the day before and he was like Ahhhhh your fatigued you suffer from overtraining sever overtraining...I also told him I was on swole v2 and he said well the stuff is not harmful persay but he told me to steer clear from the stuff when he looked at the chemical makeup on the container I showed him...I could barely move from his office my folks had to help me.

I needed rest and he said the culprit was the swole v2 psyched my body into doing more then it could handle...He was right.

it took me 6 days to finally walk without falling down and the sad part was I put on 12 pounds of muscle when on swole and after I weighed my self on the 7th day after being bed ridden I lost 16 pounds! not only did I lose the wieght I put on I lost some extra weight and my arms felt limp and thin.

Part of it was because I only ate like 1 meal and slept all day for 6 days....Man severe overtraining is the worst shit....

now I dont use any of those but if you do use them only use them on workoutdays.
    test
  19. style-rip

^ good read

daym how long ago was this? did u gain any of your weight back?
    test
  20. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Would u mind explaining what all of these do for you?

I'm looking to get on some supplements myself.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.