What strain are y'all puffing on?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by -Paper Chase-, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MC CoNTeNT

MC CoNTeNT www.soundclick.com/Th!nk

^ blue cheese is coo man..good find

Toker, No..your info is off. go look in the 3rd cannibible for fucks sake. i off zips for over 700 of the shit down in Socal..and thats PURE KUSH. none of this bullshit bubba cross crap that fuckheads pawn off to people who dont know what pure K looks, smells, and smokes like

as for hash...i just supplied San Francisco with over 100 grams of the best Butane Hash Oil in the fuckin city last month...no joke. if you go to any club and ask about Stardust...they will tell you "do you know the guy? we need more" lmao. bro my shit was $65 top shelf at clubs for only two weeks because the shit went so fast and was held as private stash for so many clubs that have never seen butane at the processed quality me and my boys have it

this forum needs to up its weed/hash level...glad i came here
    test
  2. MC CoNTeNT

also...go to Santa Cruz - S.C.P.C med club and smoke the best Jolly Rancher in the world

yes i said it, the world. the dude who makes it is the only guy in the world who knows how to EXACTLY extract OG into the form and quality of Jolly he sells. there is knock off bullshit jolly down in Socal that goes for $40 a gram...but its asshole

go.....i encourage you
    test
  3. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

NH is prob just as good as most strains from here.. sativa wise

not a fan of big buddah thou
    test
  4. toker

the cannibible.. the same book written by a PHOTOGROPER an NOT GROWER..

lmao...

and the only people who are gonna realize the difference between p98 bubba n pk are people who have grown both.. both slow vegger.. both low yielders.. both look similiar in structure.. finished nuggs look similiar. hell nobody can even verify eithers lineage..

silly child
    test
  5. MC CoNTeNT

im just usin the bible as a small reference if uve never seen it..considering a lot of people have seen the book.

i get the PK98 (glad you know the two)...and it does look a bit different than the PK by tricome count when you break into the bud..but yes non-PK knowers would have a bit of trouble

hell...nobody can even verify chem dawgs lineage.

yes...very silly after this hash hit
    test
  6. toker

i know what jason kings book looks like.. i kno of a lot of the strains in there

and chems lineage has been discussed n verified..

too bad he got fucked in the process..

oh well that hack will get his in due time
    test
  7. MC CoNTeNT

word...i know about 6 growers up in Humb alone, and they all want to kill that dude for putting up such wack ass bud pics of certain strains.

where was chem verified? closest lineage ive seen of it described was as an unknown indica strain (Kush, HP, or NL) old school, from Colorado.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.