What strain are y'all puffing on?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by -Paper Chase-, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i beg you to move to florida.
    test
  2. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Fuck that, I'm still waiting for Sub to roll down to San Diego and hook me up with some Jack Herrer if he can get a hold of it!?!?!?!?!

Toker, you find any Jack beans bruv?? I'll paypal you for them!!!! hahahahaha

PEACE
    test
  3. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

um i think i can locate some.. but i must warn u, the real original version of JH is somewhat expensive.. i think $140 for a 10pk..

there are other companies with their own version for less.. i think we talked about one of them

im busy today but ill hit u back later...

i also found this..

a pack of small pheno Master Low seeds. This is a perfect plant for small cabinets, PC cases, or for micro growers. Super fast finishing high qulaity smoke is what you will get from this hybrid. It has a strong Kush presence while staying short and stealthy for those who need it.100% auto-matic this lovely plant will definetly please your tastes, and high. Plants will stay under 12 inches tall and finish in 8-9 weeks from seed to finish.

i think thats that special pheno of lowryder i was tellin u about.. only 1 ft tall hehe
    test
  4. SiFu

Yea I seen the Master Low (although the seed bank was out of seeds last I checked) but yea, its a Lowryder x Master Cush and I want it!!!! hahaha....That same guy Mdanzig or something does a Blue Streak strain that is Master Low crossed with DJ short Blueberry I think (also out of stock)....shit looks nice!!! He also does something called Power Stout which is LR crossed with an 'unknown' plant, looks good also....

Hahah there's a bunch of LR hybrids these days....this one might be my next purchase (SnowRyder):-

Growth period :10 weeks from seed to harvest!
    Seeds Per Pack : 10
    snowryder is a 100% auto flowering strain, a hybrid of Lowryder and Snow White. This strain carries a powerful punch and is without a doubt one of the strongest Auto Flowering strains to date, Heavy Crystaling is a trade mark of snowryder, Trichomes even appear on the males ! The taste and smell of this strain is very similar to Snow white / White widow so is sure to please. Yield is Avarage (15g - 25g under floros per 6" pot) and the plants stay short (12" - 14") Snowryder is ready to harvest 10 weeks from planting.

Yea, The Jack seeds are expensive, $140 is quite cheap tho, all the ones I seen are like 120Pounds (about 250$!!!)....so if you got a link I'm interested for sure!!!!

PEACE
    test
  5. SiFu

So I think I've killed my plant :( Its shriviling at an alarming rate....I added some nutes about a week ago and I think I added to much....I've fed it with normal water but I think its too far gone....muthafucker!!!! I was only a few weeks away from harvest, the buds have shrunk and its really depressing :(

I'm so sad right now!!!!! arghghghghghghghghghghghghgh ahahahahahaha

PEACE
    test
  6. toker

another week another session..

still got tons of left over stuff.. edit them in later

new stuff-

afwreck ( afghani x trainwreck)
    sweet skunk.. or super skunk cant remember
    jack flash. i think thats jack herer x super skunk.
    some kind of kush hybrid..
    herojuana (og kush x herijuana)
    blueberry
    alaskan thunderfuck

still got that goo/earwax/bho, full melt hash, n oil

*stay up my peoples.. we all make mistakes and im pretty sure u aint the only one 2 kill a plant or two.. i kno i had my share.. if u didnt have space restictions id tell u to pop a few bagseeds to get used 2 things..*
    test
  7. toker

sifu u want the original jack h or a cheaper hybrid or f2???

there some other strain sorta like it .. SSH, c99, mango haze, nl5 x haze, kali mist, skunk x haze, amnezia haze, etc.. basically a very potent n tasty haze hybrid

kicking myself for not gettin this one strain.. t was a ssh x nl x amnesia haze IIRC although i did land some other haze x haze hybird

just let me kno whatup cus u got options
    test
  8. SiFu

Yea, I've been interested in that c99 since first hearing about it.....

To be honest, I've heard original Jack H is a hard plant to grow (for beginners anyway) so if c99 or Jack Flash is an 'easier' hybrid to grow then I'd probably be more interested in those just to get started....check your PM's bruv....

I've cracked the last 2 seeds (man I really fucked this up haha,I had 5 seeds, cracked one, its still growing after dying haha, the other one I cracked the light fell on top of it and scorched it to dust hahaha, I cracked another one that never opened, its just turned jet black) so overall I've really sucked at all this....but I know what I did wrong, I fed the plant to much nutes, I fed it twice in a row (over a 3 day period) instead of every 2/3 waterings, which I'll defo do next time, I also think the space was getting to warm, I've added fans etc!!!

Smoking on some BullRyder Hybrid right now, shits quite nice for sure....

PEACE
    test
  9. Blitz_krieg

Blitz_krieg SAY WHA.........

who the fuck knows... Unless you have been to a coffee House or have had seeds shipped to you from a seed shop... round here you just really dont know...
    all i know is the quality... covered in trichomes... smells pungent... gets you really fuckin high... the guy who gave it to me didnt give it a name .. but it gets you high as fuck and its in the normal price range for high grade.. so i call it GOOD..
    but i will say this.. i know when i smoke pure haze.. Nevill brother Haze...becuase the feeling it gives my head.. its is completley mental high.. i love it..
    test
  10. toker

^^ some strains are just to distinct whether it be the taste, smell or high.. once u smoke the real deal u should be able to tell it off a blind smoke test.. the only thing that might throw it off would be a hybrid of it..
    test
  11. TroubleG74

TroubleG74 Mafia style ..

SSH and Jack H. are the same thing just that ssh has arjans haze in the lineage which makes it better.[​IMG]
    [​IMG] im on homegrown
    test
  12. Blitz_krieg

Blitz_krieg SAY WHA.........

nice shots... ^^^^ well not bad...
    ive always wanted to smoke Jack... specially after reading "the emporer wears no clothes"
    test
  13. toker

u got it backwards..

arjans haze has super silver haze in it..

most dutch hazes are kinda redundant.. haze, NL, an skunk lol

nevilles haze- pure haze x Northern Lights (i think it was NL #5)

ssh= (NL #5 x Neville haze) x (skunk #1 x neville haze)

jack herer- skunk #1 x NL #5 x haze

arjans haze #2- neville haze x ssh x laosian
    test
  14. toker

Jack was in SoCal recently.. i think he was signing books at some the clubs or something
    test
  15. MC CoNTeNT

MC CoNTeNT www.soundclick.com/Th!nk

well well well....i see some jack needers, and some arjan supporters who have never smoked the bud lmao

IMO, arjans haze is overrated...kinda like Blackberry Kush. It looks crystally as fuck...but the high is somewhat of a let down.....especially compared to well grown King Kush or Pure Kush that not only tastes better but gets you more lit.

right now i have a few zips of Jack Pot, which i think is a bit better than Flash because it boasts a bit more of a body high than Flash and Herrer

Toker, i smoked with Jack last month here in SF when he came through...dude is mad chill

also, C99 is okay...and just okay. they claim its a thcr or some shit..a derivative of THC which is supposed to make you hallucinate a bit, but its bullshit. its like the Absynth of weed..just full of more crap lmao. good smoke tho...has a sweet taste to it.

my recomendation right now is Pure Kush..which is priced at a little under $1000 an ounce, BUT i have the biggest hook in northern cali thats hookin me $290 like a CHAMP! and i must say this kush is absolutely delicious...and so is the high
    test
  16. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i wouldn't pay a stack for an ounce if i was a billionaire.

okay, i'm lying. the thc percentage in pure kush must be like 25% or some shit if it's selling like that. i doubt zips of hash are even above $600.
    test
  17. MC CoNTeNT

MC CoNTeNT www.soundclick.com/Th!nk

they aren't, and yes its around 23-25% if grown correctly. its not worth the price...but if you get it for what i get it and sell to med clubs here in SF then its bomb shit
    test
  18. Zorg

Zorg New Member

well

most stuff we get around here (TN/NC area) is quality green. Occasionally a known name like white widow or blueberry but mostly we get strains with made up names.
    test
  19. toker

ehh his info seems off imo

the pure k doesnt cost that much.. more than the avg strain yes but not that crazy.. prob the same as bubba k would run ya.. both are bomb as fuck....

i could be wrong cuz i dont kno people movin high quality hash.. but i think i can see it going over the 600 mark.. the only reason why i can see why hash an other concentrate prices arent through the roof is b/c the demand aint as high as reg buds..

that said FMCD hash is prob worth the 600.. thats roughly 21.50/g..

hash >>> buds.. hash is also healthier than the goos/bho.. i cant remember the ratio but u aint gettin good returns on the buds/hash..

FMCD is also limited to certain strains.. basically only high quality strains are puttin this shit out.. u might have to even use good nugs.. this aint that crappy black rock crap..

it all depends on that type of people... there are some that would pay more for the better quality an some that rather not..
    test
  20. TroubleG74

TroubleG74 Mafia style ..

either way.. nevilles is always gon be a fav of mine for a while.. i keep a clone of it goin.. and bb blue cheese.. i ain got access to cali strains... only seedbank strains.. needa hookup on seeds.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.