What strain are y'all puffing on?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by -Paper Chase-, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiffInDaBasket

PiffInDaBasket New Member

im father time

i have to teach you shit..im your father figure
    test
  2. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

plz write me this essay, im curious of why im a bitch, and could you plz title it "DFA talks on Whites" (DFA = Dumb Faggots Anonymous)

ive always said hatred makes the world go round, so plz unleash yer hatred of whites on me.

as to bein black . . . didnt yer mom tell you? we twin brothers, she had intended to give you up for adoption instead of me because you displayed symptoms of mild retardation but she got the babies mixed up (you kno how they all look the same) and the agency doesnt have a return policy.

this is my way of getting to kno my long lost brother, i had intended to meet you but . . . well you turned out to be a complete pile of shit . . . and well even admiting you my brother on the internet was pushing it. . . .

. . .
    . . . .
    . . .

. . .

. . .
    . . . .

aw dont cry . . . . i can stop . . . . just lemme kno when you've matured a lil bit
    test
  3. PiffInDaBasket

ur lame as shit...did u actually type that...your a lame ass nigga if so

i feel bad for you if your black

cause your lame ass all fuck...you ski, you prefer bongs over blunts, you say dank, you have characteristics of a white man

and im smarter than you...ive completed more years of schooling than you...i attend universities
    test
  4. liquid`acid

well at least you didnt pull a duhble and go dig up pics or some shit

not that it matters

since you said please i spose ill tell you . . . im white like a pile of coke, except in the summer when i tan like a freaken mexican.

and so yes, i have characteristics of a white man.

i used to snowboard but it lost its originality so i whent back to skiing.

i hit bongs over blunts because blunts dont give me a large enough TCH dose at once to get high, if yer options were hit a bong n get lit or smoke a blunt n dont get lit, what would you do?

congrats on attending univeristies . . . give much thought to gradutaing from one? i grad from mine in december.

smarter then me? this . . . comeing from someone who belives in god?

comin from the guy who started that argument over new colors?

dont you listen to souljah boy?

and wait . . . yer callin ME lame

you get any pos rep to neg rep me with yet?
    test
  5. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

so do u

see...
    test
  6. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

piff is a lame for coming in here and trying to start unnecessary hate.

liquid is a lame for responding to a lame.

end of story.
    test
  7. PiffInDaBasket

thats racist as fuck and u should die

barack obama is gonna win presidency...i want u sucking him off u white fuck
    test
  8. toker

maybe u shouldnt bring race up in the first place.. fuckin pussy...u like to talk shit but cant take it

damn cuddie.. not only are u a bitch youre a HOMO..

lmao @ liking gay sex
    test
  9. PiffInDaBasket

test
  10. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

lmao. wow. what's wrong with people who believe in God?
    test
  11. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

LMAO @ swiss roll

that shit was too funny.. this dude livens up the 420 board no lie

anyway.. been blowin' sour for the past couple days.. high as a kite
    test
  12. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

man i was smoking kush all night last night at a party
    test
  13. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

sour diesal half ounce yesirr
    test
  14. liquid`acid

haha i was waiten for someone to catch that . . . this is gunna be long

theres somthing about beliveing in god that has always struck me as . . . ignorant. . . no thats not quit right, i do belive there is somthin greater then us out there, dont think its god tho (im buddhist).

its organized belife in god, basicly anyone who puts sufficient thought and research into it will realise its all a sham. if i was around at the time youd all be worshipping me. basicly waaay back in the day ppl were looking for two things 1) answers to unaswerable questions about life. 2) money & power.

some genious fuck who i idolize to this day came up with a solution to both after eating some strange plants that made him feel "funny," the solution being god. with the answers to the unasnwerable questions
    a)how are we here: god put us here
    b)why are we here: god has a plan
    c)why is there a drought? cuz god is angry, but if you build me a temple to live in, pay me lots of money, send me sex slaves, and give me the cream of your crops he wont be angry . . . . did i mention hes benvolent?
    came what he really wanted, money and power.

i can understand beliving all the bullshit back in the day when it couldnt be proven wrong (not being able to be proven wrong is also a key aspect of the creation of religion, what are you gunna do fly up and have a look? not till im long dead).

so heres some past to present ideas and concepts:
    god is in the heavens, but when we build a tower he makes us speak diff languages and destroyes it, but when we fly up there . . . god is no logner in the heavens, no languages, no destruction . . . right.
    god created us in his image, evolution isnt real . . . .hhhmmm turns out eveolution is real . . . so gods a monkey.
    god loves you, he is kind and forgiving and he made you the way you are, but if you are the way god made you theres a 95% chance he will sentence you to a life of tourcher and agony . . . all because he has a plan and making you into a person that doesnt fallow his rules and will burn in hell for all eternity is part of that plan, what part you may ask but i do not kno (ill never get my head around that one).

it seems like every 100 years or so everyone (believers) comes to this mass acceptance that the church (any of em) has been lying to them about somthing (somthing new every 100 years) while the rest of us go "hey didnt we prove that a thousand years ago, way to catch up guys yer only a milenia behind".

And no matter how many things or what comes to light exposing the church for lying. not one of the billions of ignorant unthinking retards out there is willing to jump to the conclusion that maybe, just maybe the chruch has been lying about everything the whole time.

and if that isnt enough, how come up untill about 150 years ago anyone who could prove the church was wrong, was killed by a bunch of ppl preaching peace on earth and love thy neighbor.

while today the belivers cling to the fact that science cant prove everything and somehow because science cant prove everything, that proves that god does exist . . . fuck off with that bullshit, get out there and think for yerself.

i dont have a problem with ppl who belive in god, i just have a problem with ppl who belive in someone elses god. ppl who build rigid beliefs on a few good ideas and who try to fallow a system that has caused war, famine and strife all over the globe for thousands of years. . . . man that was good rant thnx for askin the question that got me started HK.

and Piff write me that essay you fucken wigger piece of shit, yeah i realised that yer the first black wannabe white who wants to be black in history
    test
  15. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

Black berry widow, right now...

my weed of choice is OG master Kush.....

I also got some grand daddy kush on deck....
    test
  16. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

i don't have a damn clue what it really is because i don't believe the names people throw out for buds. pretty damn good though. .2 of this shit will have me high for 5 hours.
    test
  17. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

aiight, liquid. i feel you. to each his own as far as religious beliefs go. y'all continue your conversation about weed.[funny]
    test
  18. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Must be some fire..
    test
  19. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

maybe down south, but in LA the names are actually legit...not just some marketing ploy created by the dealer...
    test
  20. toker

its actually a combination of both.. yea there are strain with some fucked up names IE catpiss, dogshit, dumpster, etc....

but can anybody actually verify the buds..

can u guys tell the difference between urkle and gdp???

i know growers who grew out a certain strain thinking it was something only to find out they have something else.. this one guy thought he had a urkle cut.. turns out it was Mendo P...

the names are legit but that dont mean your dealer is actaully sellin you the real shit
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.