What shows do the ladies like to watch?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Short2003, Jun 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

My faves: ER & Starting Over, the only show I watch everyday if I can.
    But others I like are Intervention (A&E), CSI: Miami, Airline, American Chopper, Unique Whips.. I know there is a few more that I can't think of right now.
    test
  2. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Shows that I HAVE to watch...

CSI (original, Love Grissom ;o)
    Desperate Housewives
    Medium

Reality..

Survivor
    American Idol
    Big Brother
    Amazing Race

Think that's about it :D
    test
  3. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

Heh... I thought I was the only one who watched Starting Over. I didn't mean to, but the tv gets left on same channel every day and one day I was bored and sourta go into it.

I really don't watch that much TV.

I like Passions [teet] It's the only soap that has storylines that actually move forward to some degree.
    test
  4. Pink Passion

Pink Passion ~*~*~*~*~*~*~

CSI - The Orginal
    Without a Trace
    Law & Order - SVU & CI
    The Dog Hunter- It's about a Bounty Hunter & his family
    Orange County Choppers
    test
  5. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

haha I watch Dog the Bounty hunter sometimes....Beth cracks me up lol But only sometimes can I watch it.

A&E is my fav channel. So basically almost anything on there I'll watch if I'm watchin tv and none of my shows are on.

What is starting over about?
    test
  6. Short2003

Yeah, Ive watched Dog a few times too.. It's alright but the people annoy me a little bit and that makes it sorta hard to watch..

Nani, Starting Over is a reality show.. They start out with 5 woman who have issues (like, they had one girl who both her parents die, a girl that had just be clarified legally blind and another lady who had breast cancer are a few examples) and they have life coaches who try and help them get their lifes back in order and help them with other things that have gone wrong in their lives ect.. Then one woman graduates and they bring in a new housemate and so-on..It's pretty interesting. It seems me and you like the same type of shows so I bet you would like it. Right now it's in re-runs but it's on Fox here, everyday @ noon..

And Lala, I thought I was the only one who watched it to, the I found out Amille watches it and now you.. Woooooooooo [kat]

Even though there is only a few replies im surprised only one person has named a Soap Opera .. I used to watch Days Of Our Lives everyday and Y&R for a short period of time but stopped watching them both about 5+ years ago..
    test
  7. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Same here with Days. I stopped watching that so long ago...I couldn't even tell you who's who know or what's going on. lol I Don't watch any soaps during the day. The only show I'll try to catch during the day is Oprah or Ellen.

I'll have to check that starting over out. I think I saw it once?? I just didn't have a clue what it was or what was going on. Now I'll know. ;o)
    test
  8. Short2003

If you catch the begining of the season you will be OK.. I started watching mid-season and it was sorta confusing.. I used to stay up everynight until 2 to watch it, then I finally realized they played it at noon also, I was happy about that... [funny] I just remembered next season is gonna be about couples, I don't know if a man is capable of going through this kinda process but we shall see. I hope it's good!
    test
  9. Short2003

I started watching b/c Im a night owl and it was the only thing on @ 1am.. It seems to me like the type of show you have to watch a few times to really get into it. B/c of the continuing story lines its hard to start watching in the middle b/c you dont know whats going on with any of the people. The first episode I watched was when Rachel came and told her story so atleast I had something to go on...lol
    test
  10. AngeL X

AngeL X Kick Rocks!

When I do watch tv it generally stays on the cartoon network.. other shows i watch outside of cartoons are Law n Order SVU or Criminal Intent.. CSI Miami .. the O.C. ..The Practice...House... that's about it..every now and then i'll venture off to discovery health n watch a surgery or a birth..*shrugs*...
    test
  11. PimpetteRah!

PimpetteRah! ehrjwhrwejkhr!

Yea Cartoons and the surgery shows are cool.
    I also like music videos, reality shows and sports that arent really sports like the spelling bee challenges....something like that!
    test
  12. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

They show it here at like 2 pm. I started watching it sparadically when I was cleaning the house or something and then realized I was following what was going on and it became sourta interesting. I've read a couple of Iyanla's books as well so her being on the show sourta made me interested as well.

I used to watch Days but my god can they drag on a freakin storyline for like YEARS lol Plus it's strange how they are trying to incorporate the old people and their storylines with the younger people and their storylines. Something about it I don't like. You can miss it for like a year and watch it again and still know what is going on lol

The rest of the time when I do watch tv..it's those educational channels...the History Channel, The Learning Channel..stuff like that.

And Family Guy on Sundays [teet]
    test
  13. AHMGP

AHMGP Cum & Get It

First 48 hours
    Iron Chef
    Just about anything on Court TV
    The Price is Right...I gotsta watch this everyday
    Bounty Hunter

I think that is it..if I think of more I will put them down.
    test
  14. AHMGP

AHMGP Cum & Get It

Oh yeah and Family Guy
    test
  15. quruxley

quruxley SHHHHHET MAN!

veronica mars
    dancing with the stars
    family guy
    summerland
    the o.c
    test
  16. Hpnotiq

Hpnotiq KISS MY ASS BITCHES

6 feet under

law & order

nypd blue
    test
  17. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

I really don't catch a lot of tv shows consistantly. My favorite show is Carnivale and it looks like HBO has cancelled that one.. I watch Dateline, ER, Scrubs, Trauma Center, Residents, Family Guy, Futurama, The Daily Show, Bill Maher.. but.. none of them consistantly just when I remember that they are on or catch re-runs..
    test
  18. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Charmed and that's about it.

Imperial1
    test
  19. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

Real World/Road Rules/Challenges

The Pretender(I love this show)

CSI-The Original

House MD (I love this show too)

The Best Week Ever (VH1)

Surreal Life

CNN HEADLINE
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.