What should i do...

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by D. Butta, Nov 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D. Butta

D. Butta New Member

aaight, i currently own a '96 Mercury Cougar XR-7. it's got a v8 and 54,000 miles. Leather interior wit cloth in the middle, all power, factory premium wheels, chrome wheel wells, its got a system in it...and there's really not a damn thing wrong wit it.

buuuuuut

i've been lookin at coppin a Mitsibushi Galant, 01-03, prolly the ES. the one's i'm lookin at right now all have round 40,000 miles on there. they've got the v4, cloth interior, woodgrain, premium system, and everythin power except the seats.

noooooow...

what yall think i should do? stick wit the cougar, or go for a galant? whateva i choose, i'mma pump about 1 G into it off the bat to make it look pretty, but thats gon happen alot quicker wit the cougar than wit the galant cuz i'mma have to rebuild my budget after coppin suttin new.

the first thing i'mma do to whateva i get is get either a black or hella sick eye catchin paint job, str8 black tint, and rims. euro taillights would be suttin i'd look into for the galant to.

what car yall think i should pick, and what i should do to it? links to some rims yall think would look nice would be appreciated. mind u, i can cop sprewells for 600. but thats not really suttin i'd be interested in for the Galant. i jus don't think it'd look right. anyway...

let the advising begin!!
    test
  2. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

I'd go with the galant personally. I like the styling of the new galants. Theres a couple that look pretty nice here on my base. If I had one I'd just get some nice 18" chrome, tinted windows, and put a nice system in it. Nothing else. Subtle yet classy.
    test
  3. trifle

trifle New Member

same here

i'd skip the euro tails as well....
    test
  4. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

I agree w/ polar and trifle.

As much as i dont really care for the galant... i would purchase that car. Get the newest one you can, or the one with the most warranty left on the car. NEver buy additional warranty, usually a waste of money.

As long as you leave the car clean as i have seen with some galants it should be a nice ride.
    test
  5. De'yon

De'yon Hustle Payper On the Beat

I'd keep the cougar....

sence ithas the 5.0 and already has a system in it......I'd just take that grand and throw a set 20"s under it ..

if you go wit the galant sure youl have a new car but like you saide it would kill your budget and it wouldnt even come close to ya cougar as far as power
    test
  6. trifle

trifle New Member

20s on a 96 cougar?????????????????????????????
    test
  7. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

LOL Thats what I was thinkin.
    test
  8. trifle

trifle New Member

oh yeah, what v8 do you have in it?

4.6, 5.0?
    test
  9. De'yon

De'yon Hustle Payper On the Beat

I've seen plenty cougars and thunder birds on dubs

......and yjeu catch alot of atention cause ya dont expect to see those cars dubedut......theires a realy nice hunter green couger with with 20" spokes that I realy like hear
    test
  10. trifle

trifle New Member

^^ still doesn't make it right
    test
  11. Scienc3

Scienc3 New Member

i would def. go wit galant
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.