what sexual position makes u ejaculate the fastest/ slowest?????

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Oct 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beige

Beige Yup... Its me

lol.. I dunno who made the reference to weed... But for me... that shyt turns me to super man.. Only part that sucks is... I fucked around wit some shyt.. and I couldnt catch my nut.. Swear to god.. that iss the most frustrating feeling in the world.. cuz I felt like it was right there the whole time, and aint never get it.. No BS I beat for what seemed like an eternity... she tapped out, and I was so frustrated I snuck off to the bathroom and tried to get that shyt out myself...lol

2nd I agree wit whoever said Vocal sex... Imma shyt talker to an extent.. but you get to vocal people in the same bed.. its fiyah !

and I think the best sex personally... grudge sex.. i know its a cliche... but until you've had it.. you dont know what your missing.. Break up make up...

Ohh... and my 2nd personal fav.... that Girlfriend, wife... whatever your no longer with.... sneaks over to see you, or you see her... and bang that shyt out.. its a great feelin.. like hell yeah, thats still mine..lol.. not only that, you already know whats good wit eachother, so you both gonna get the best of eachother outta situation
    test
  2. Beige

Beige Yup... Its me

Its obvious you have never been to combat...lol... wartime... you will hear a million storys of adventerous to plane boring shyt... in vivd description.....lol.. like down to birthmark placements... Shyt dont bother me either way...

I mean whats gayer, a buncha guys talkin bout sex.... Or the fact you got GUYS OFFENDED to the point they have to post about guys talkin about sex... ?

there in itself is the true question..

you feel your more of a man for keepin it to yourself... then keep it to yourself...

this shyt isnt meant to solidify manhood, its just dudes sharin experience, you might learn some shyt...

I had my daughter when I was 15.. and raised her by myself since I was 17.... Lost my virginity at 10... and been beatin ever since.... Im more than qualified to speak on the subject....lol...

But even all the experience I got, I still aint ever heard of the shyt Nim was talkin bout wit the reverse style shyt...

So you can be close minded... just tell ya gurl Im Open for head
    test
  3. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

lolll i tried several of the recommendations last night

the chick im with tho cant handle hard pipin, so she had to throw up the white flag on most of them

oh well
    test
  4. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

nimrod taking his girl to the movies

http://slick.mon keyreations.net/~flatearth/gallery/albums/NoDakLDW2004/LakerBlowUpDollND.thumb.jpg
    test
  5. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

The best shit i've done with wifey, was froggy style, if you got a futton its the fucking shit, cause the shit is dipped already, so she puts her head allllllllll the way down and her ass is completely up and you get on top and smash, but the reverse cowgirl with a fatty is the ishnish, werd is up, and head is a start up shit, only met a few chicks that could make me nut of that, NO omen,
    test
  6. Thoughtz

Thoughtz Well-Known Member

I can't believe 2 of the youngest motherfuckers on this site are trying to tell GROWN FOLKS how to go about sex life conversations

pffft..youngins

I've turned down more pussy in my life than you've GAINED
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.