What rimsize looks best on a civic?

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Wird of Pley, Jun 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

I'm practically married, lol. And the Civic is a 2000.

I've been told anything 98 and under should be 17s at the most, but 99-2000 and over is different?

Now I'm a car idiot, this is my first car actually... any opinions differ hear after knowing its a 2000?
    test
  2. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

You're right. 17's at the most. Even for 2000's. I'll still say go with 16's for money purposes. Fuck, whats ONE freaking inch. I have bone stock 15's on my R, and people always think they are 17's because of the way the car sits on them (slightly lowered), and the spoked style they are. 17's would probably work better on a 2000 Civc as opposed to a 98, but like I said, its one inch. Once inch goes a ways in the check book when it comes to tires too.
    test
  3. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

IMO, the more spokes on the rim, the smaller it looks...I like the spokes on my rims to chop like they're runnin from help..To each his own...
    test
  4. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

Are you talking about angled spokes or "blades"?
    test
  5. trifle

trifle New Member

on a civic, not an SUV...

i think many fine examples of civics looking damn nice on 16s were posted earlier, give em a look n see if 17s are really necessary, and would you put 18s on a civic? i'd sure as hell hope not, meaning the ONLY POSSIBLE RIMSIZE for a civic would be 17? uhm.... wow... personally i'd go 17s max, and yes, they are big on a civic
    test
  6. trifle

trifle New Member

LMAoo i'm still talkin cuz you're a bitch, you don't know shit about cars son.. just like I don't know shit about audio right? right bitch? right???

So you gotta get girls in from other states to make it aight huh? You don't think just about every college has girls from every state and many nations that attend it? Welcome to college, are you a freshman or some shit? EVERY FUCKING COLLEGE HAS THAT!!!

So you come on up here, holla at some girl who's already graduated, and is going to get into her masters program in pediatric psychology, driving a bmw 540, and you steal her... she's 23 she's not into your fucking wack teenager games son... she will not be impressed by your off-road mx6

she does... that's why she's with me kid... not you, come on up to VA, go for it, hell I'll get my friend to bring his truck and we can go offroading in the mx6 and the truck, that'd be fun right??? then you can try n take ol girl..

oh, and she says "i like big rims, but it's also about how you tuck em in" .. too bad she shot you down before you even had a chance, she thinks that your car looks ridiculous btw... n she said the whole tuckin em in thing with a lil grin so ima go get me some... you should try it, you'd be a lot less stressed playa
    test
  7. trifle

trifle New Member

don't matter 'long as they 18 inch hypertech lite ultra super force 18s on my import coupe i refuse to lower cuz the rims wouldn't fit in the gap y0!!!!!!
    test
  8. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

Arizona Stat University - Playboy ranked them to have the finest girls 3 years in a row.

Then again, what does PLAYBOY know about fine women?

</end arguement>
    test
  9. MyKe SeaN

WHY ARE you sooooo mad?? LMFAO!! This is my last year in college bitch...I'm gettin my degree in Electrical Engineering...YOu're Broke and Ugly as fuck so you come on the net trying to clown...YOu must have short-man syndrome as well...There are Hella tight civics with 18's on them...I dare you to go to any car show like Nopi with 16's on a civic...Nobody would pay attention to your ride...I'll be Working for Nasa come december...You'll still be on rm.com Hating...You're a Loser...
    test
  10. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

I just pictured a spaceshuttle with 26 inch chrome spinners on it.
    test
  11. Kraylen

ahahaahahahahahhahahah^
    test
  12. MyKe SeaN

Better than some lil bitty ass 16's..Stay up fellas..
    test
  13. SEIK

SEIK New Member

Yo there aint no right answer here its all a matter of personal preference....for instance... I like my women dark wit some nice breasts and a phat ass!!!! Some dick suckin lips is nice tooo...... But some guys dont like that shit at all.... they want some skinny white hoe wit no ass..... I like big rims.... no ... not on everything, and i think 18" chrome is classy as a mutha fucka.... Fuck if i had a 64 impala id have that shit dropped on some 13"s while i see some cheddars around here tryin to puttem on dubs... shit is retarded but there pimpin em!
    test
  14. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

[​IMG]

^19's...I wouldnt go over 17's, but if you say that size looks bad....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

^17's...perfect.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not claiming these are good looking cars, but the wheels fit...well.
    test
  15. MyKe SeaN

No doubt mayne, I feel what ya saying...Its like if you don't invest in your motor, your car aint shit to these cornballs on RM...People do what THEY like...If i wanted to I could afford to drop 5k into my probe GT to make it burn up the road..I'm a black man so i get stopped enuff as it is for no reason..lol...I have other priorities though...Stay up fellaz..

test
  16. Kraylen

Fords master mechanic couldnt make a Probe "burn up the road" with 5 grand. lol

What are you gonna do.. drop a festiva engine into it?
    test
  17. SEIK

SEIK New Member

I got a stock 240 horsepower V6 and without money invested ... im a happy motha fucka... shit i can almost burn anything stock... theres still a few cars that will bite me in the ass... but once i can afford to put some dollars into it i will beef it up a little more.... i will probably get 19 or 20's all chrome... they fit my ride though.
    Heres some pics of what it will look like... except i have fog lights... this isnt my car....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This is the engine I have in my car now!
    test
  18. SEIK

SEIK New Member

oh yeah ... those are dubz
    test
  19. Kraylen

Stock 240's make 140-165 hp

and you're bragging?
    test
  20. Kraylen

nevermind, I read that wrong..

240 HP isnt much pushing a giant sedan like that.

how much do those weigh anyways?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.