What rimsize looks best on a civic?

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Wird of Pley, Jun 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

YEP.....
    test
  2. cj mandarin

cj mandarin CJMandarin Productions

you = fool

anyways, id just get the stock si wheels. good size and they look good and you could prolly find them for dirt cheap.
    test
  3. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

Good call cj mandarin. OEM 99-00 Si wheels, or even some wheels from any 3rd gen Integra GS-R would be real nice. You could get a set of those for dirt cheap and polish or paint them to your liking.
    test
  4. YakK

YakK *****

lol, i just got a honda civic too and i'm planning on doing the same shit as wird is with his. paint job and simple rims, yay for the civics.
    test
  5. FórmÅl LôGíc

FórmÅl LôGíc Black Listed

test
  6. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

^^ayo Wird...If you listen to these lil fuckboys and put anything under 17's on ya honda, you'll get NO play from the ladies...mOST OF u lil nerds stay in the house and probably have never been to a NOPI or any other car show at that...With all of the after market shit for the Civic, its easy to pimp it/deck it out...bigger looks better...and less spokes makes the rim look bigger as well...If you rideing on lil bitty ass 15's or 16's you'll feel like a scrub when somebody pulls up to you wit some 17+'s..anything under 17 is stock for me...sorry if i've offended the geek monsters on this site...

test
  7. cj mandarin

cj mandarin CJMandarin Productions

if you gotta use your car to get pussy then somethings wrong with you
    test
  8. Polar

OHHHH SNAP!!!!

As the internet headz say... you just got own3d right there.

You must have missed the part where I said YOU CAN NOT PIMP IN A CIVIC. ITS A FREAKING HONDA CIVIC. You can make a civic look like a nice respectable car though. Not something that everyones going to say "There goes ANOTHER Riced out Civic", And do you really think the "ladies" are gonna be like..

"ooohhh check that playa out, he rollin in a civic wit some phat ass chrome 18's. He must be a real pimp"

Maybe the 14 & 15 year olds that are on Paul Walker's nut sack. I'll say it again. Grow up son.
    test
  9. Esspro

Esspro NZs HOTTEST BEATS

ok this is the truest shit i ever read... im from New Zealand but thats exactly how we do it here... anything under 17s is ridiculous you have to have a minimum of 17s with the smallest sidewalls as possible for your tyres.... i had a friend who had a fuckin awesome CRX (not a fuckin del sol gay car the old ones) and they ahve the same suspension as the civics basically... so if you want the best lookin civic as possible... dump on 17s/18s (18s preferably) anything bigger and you are dreaming, you will blow your tyres on camber and chip your mags from the guards etc... you will have to professionally roll your guard lips, or get the guards flared (especially at the front- what my mate did to his crx)... now to maximise the size your rims look you need small tires so i reccomment 205/35/17s for 17s or 205/35/18s for 18s... these are also relatively narrow so you can fit more of the wheel in the guard which again looks good and makes the wheel appear bigger.... ok now you can either be a cheap cunt and cut the springs down and shorten your shocks, or to do it properly and spend a bit more for a better ride, go for some good quality coilovers or go airbags.... so yeah take it from me go 17s/18s preferrabbly nice ones with a dish in chrome or white if your civics white is nice, with small ass sidewall tires (VERY IMPORTANT) remember a wider tyre such as a 215/35 will have a bigger sidewall... and then dump the shit out of it as low as it will go

have a ncie day and take it from me cos i know cos everyone and their dogs got a civic in auckland
    test
  10. Polar

Yeah get the smallest sidewals possible so that even the smallest pothole or bump will cause you to dent the shit out of your wheels. Thats the smartest thing to do I'd say. That way you also fuck up your speedo, AND make your engine work overtime to spin your pimptastically huge chick magnet rimz y0!
    test
  11. Polar

You kids are killing me
    test
  12. Esspro

Esspro NZs HOTTEST BEATS

ok if ur drivin a civic ur not gonna be goin fast anyway, and if u think havin bigger sidewalls will make ur speedo more off you are a fuckin idiot, , the bigger the diameter of the wheel the further off the speedo, the smaller the sidewall the closer the wheel diameter will be to the original... i have 205/35/17s on my familia and the speedo is only 3% off calculate it here http://www.shell.net.nz/dev/tyrecalc/ you can get it adjusted too also the difference in ride between 40 sidewalls and 35 sidewalls aint noticeable, but the looks are
    test
  13. Polar

Yeah they look retarded. Do you know how easy those thin 40-35 (on 17's & 18's) series tires get gashed up from normal day to day driving? Plus the cost of the tires alone is insane......that is of course if you want to get quality tires. You can get the cheap ones, but thats your life on the road not mine so more power to you.
    test
  14. trifle

trifle New Member

it's official: my trip to new zealand has been cancelled after reading this shit
    test
  15. MyKe SeaN

Some of you kids on this board are some straight up CLOWNS! Girls are at the red lights and at the clubs asking me for my number or whatever...I'd like to say its because i match my car..I'm sexy as hell..and its true, the better you look and the type of car you drive does improve ya game...I aint spendin money on these hoes, i just let em whip my car for about an hour...I hit then I'm out..Its not like I'm buying em shit and cakeing to get the pussy..My car is bait i guess..

"Every baller that can afford it he cop the best ride, for the power of the p.u.s.s.y"-Jigga
    test
  16. MyKe SeaN

And another thing, why do all you lil fuck boys hate on people if they go with 17'-18's on an import that their not gonna race..Is it because

A. You can't afford them

B. Your a Hater

C. All of the above
    test
  17. rabiez

rabiez too hot 4 tv

paint it black, get some white 16's, thin tires

werd
    test
  18. trifle

trifle New Member

a) you can get the same cheap ass 17s and 18s that most kids have on their civics pretty cheaply, for less than the rims that polar has on his ITR easily

b) why would polar hate on a civic when he drives an ITR? and obviously he could afford them

c) all of the above

it's funny because most of the time people making fun of them have nicer cars.... that is all ... kthxbye
    test
  19. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

Wow@this thread.
    test
  20. Tier1

Tier1 New Member

matters the year.. 92-98 id get 16-17

99+ id get bigger
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.