What religon are you?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Krooked*k, Dec 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abstraktconcept

abstraktconcept New Member

My operational definition of God:

The Being whose essence is existence.
    The Being whose purpose is to exist.
    The Being who knows His Own Purpose.
    The Being who caused Himself.
    The Being who is eternal.
    The Being who is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent.

I presuppose the existence of God, however, I do not consider God to be a Being who intervenes with reality. God constructed the mathematical and physical laws of the Universe as the machinery which engineers and generates the space and time that we exist within. However, the Universe itself has evolved and changed over time as its geometrical manifold has stretched, and transformed (an inexplicably, interconnected generator of physics itself). My ontological description of reality is one that is entirely material (physical). God is The Collective consciousnesses experiencing Itself subjectively through the Universe. If we operate under the assumption that reality is entirely material, then it would follow that we can use empirical methods (experiment, measurement and observation) to derive an objective description of reality itself. Therefore, logic and reason can accurately generate models of reality capable of making verifiable and falsifiable predictions, which we can contrast with our measurements and observation.

You know what's amazing to me about this physically complex anomaly? It's that a non-sentient, materially constructed penitentiary has generated self-aware, conscious, sentient entities.
    test
  2. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

The scientific method.
    test
  3. Krooked*k

Krooked*k That's Krook to you

interesting.
    I agree. I think since we look at things in our world through cause and effect it is impossible to understand life outside of time and or a dimension w/o a cause and effect reality ie. GOD
    test
  4. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

Christian. Can I prove or disprove his existence? No, but that's why faith is needed.
    test
  5. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

That 2nd, and 3rd verse are viscous.

Bow Down and PRAAAAAYYY
    test
  6. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

Islam.

But oddly enough I've been going to a Baptist Church recently because, and this might sound rude but, its fun.

I like the sermons but I do not believe Jesus is my savior, I don't believe in the Trinity, or the wine and cracker thing...

But I'll go to any house of worship if the energy is good.
    test
  7. Krooked*k

Krooked*k That's Krook to you

i can appreciate the open-mindedness of that. Maybe u also realize a bit of truth to it as well?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.