What religon are you?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Krooked*k, Dec 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krooked*k

Krooked*k That's Krook to you

drop em and give me a brief description of what your faith teaches.
    Thinking bout involving myself with some of this spiritual stuff but i wanna know whats out there b4 i commit to a specific faith
    test
  2. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

I suck Dawkins dick
    test
  3. Haze305

Haze305 Flite Team Movement

None. I believe in God and that's about it.
    test
  4. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

None, but I do believe that there is most probably an intelligent designer.
    test
  5. IP_BAN_DEEZNUTS

IP_BAN_DEEZNUTS New Member

banana cream pie...
    test
  6. 1ManMafia

1ManMafia New Member

I'm Jewish, however in reality I'm agnostic (not atheist, there is a difference). I was raised as a reform Jew, which is the complete opposite of those Orthodox dudes who dress up all crazy with the dreads and everything, we're the most liberal branch, for example at my temple the rabbi (Jewish equivalent of a priest) was a woman, and the cantor (guy who leads prayer/songs) was openly gay and brought his boyfriend to services alot. Me and most of the kids I atttended hebrew school with from the age of like 8-16 ended up being agnostic, which is basically a way to categorize yourself as someone who doesn't claim to know whether or not there's a god however isn't a part of any organized religion.
    I believe in science, (evolution, the big bang theory etc.), I don't believe in the Garden of Eden or Adam and Eve or any of the other stories in the bible, however I don't consider myself atheist because I don't claim to know for sure that there isn't a god. I'm not saying there is either; the way I look at it there is no way for any human to say that they know for sure whether there is or isn't because the concept of God is one which transcends all forms of rational thought. Even though evolution and the big bang are things I believe in because they are backed up by hardcore evidence, how do I know that there wasn't some form of God orchestrating all of that? I don't know, and there's no way I can know, therefore I'm agnostic. Atheists claim that they know for sure that there is no god, which in my opinion is just as naive and narrow minded as being an evangelic Christian who claims they know for sure Jesus is the messiah.
    So yea, that probably wasn't any help, you seem like you want to get involved in some kind of organized religion, but that's what I believe.
    test
  7. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i'm not really a religion, per se ...

[turn] ...
    test
  8. Joro

Joro New Member

Doesn't Allah's spirit dwell within you?

Or is Islam something that only exists in the clouds and on the pages of holy books?

I'm not a muslim so I wouldn't know and I don't wanna assume.
    test
  9. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

I'm not really sure to be honest. I don't believe in anything taught by a holy book..whether it be the Rig Veda, Bible, or Quran..but I do believe in the spiritual nature of things, but not a God..I guess Agnostic if anything.
    test
  10. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

test
  11. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

religion was created by men for men. it has nothing to do with being good and right-ious. it is the goodness combined with the being right that reveals what is in a mans heart/mind. again, religion was created in the image that man has determined, not God creating man. a man character is his worth. it reveals a mans nature. his heart/mind/soul. my culture is Jewish/Hebrew. how someone could dare be agnostic and Jewish is a oxymoron if you ask me. anyone who study Hebraic culture would see that its basically a Oriental Aquarian Belief System that is centered around a life-style that is life giving and with great reward. its a culture that gives respect to a higher power/reality that we call God. its a culture that understands that man is apart of a bigger picture; that we are not alone in the world and if we are to live, that we must do so in harmony with this universal order called Creation. relative law is an eternal law that governs all things thus, we are blessed or we are rewarded by our daily rituralistic affirmations. the Jewish people are not where they are jus because, they have put in work. so, that is what is seen when you see all of the wealth that they hold. it is not a religion, its a way of life... i guess not if your reformist. lol Orthodox or at least Conservative!
    test
  12. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

blah.. nevermind.
    test
  13. Joro

Joro New Member

you "believe" there is "most probably" ....?

I believe you are most probably a compulsive gambler.
    test
  14. Red Foreman

Red Foreman Dumbass

Dumbass
    test
  15. Krooked*k

Krooked*k That's Krook to you

Question: Doesn't jewish doctrine prophecies predict a messiah?
    test
  16. Smifferoo

Smifferoo New Member

test
  17. AlexKKKeller

AlexKKKeller New Member

^lmao.
    "It's insane that we live in a nation that's innovative enough to create a station in space, but we still praise the pages of an ancient publication, considered great...In the motherfuckin' MIDDLE AGES..."
    test
  18. Fuk_your_Couch

Fuk_your_Couch New Member

lasjfkljsdklfjslkdjghlksdjakdsflsdjlfg....
    test
  19. Fuk_your_Couch

Fuk_your_Couch New Member

i was just gonna say somethin like that....forgot i had already done it...
    test
  20. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

My religion is Islam, it's about the 5 pillars and the 10 commandments for starters.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.