What religion has contributed to the world this month (April/May)

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by AliceHouse, May 21, 2013.

1. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Don't worry folks, it's not ALL muslims.

[youtube]jPDlgq-znrY[/youtube]
    test
  2. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

despicable, shameful barbarism

and christians who cosign, i condemn them as well

"you deserve rape" psycho should be jumped.

Some of these pastors are too much, just some evil cats. always gotta be vigilant.

Faith Healing, they're doing it wrong and its harmful

And that last story, that church deserves to get their pants sued off, there is a time and place for preaching and the public school is not it
    test
  3. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

"Preach ye in the Gates and the places of Concourse"
    - Holy Bible.

You got a lot to learn Pilgrim.

@IAmBenT
    test
  4. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

Bro..

Romans 13

Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves

and before you bring it to me, I also am aware of Acts 5:27-29. But i don't see how separation of church and state stops anyone from preaching the Word of God, even if public pimping of the church in such a blatant fashion as shown in the video is wrongheaded, you can still hold strong to your beliefs and help people see the light in places such as public schools if you do it in a respectful and meaningful way. To sit up and force kids to listen to that stuff, regardless of their rights and beliefs? Its illegal and wrong.
    test