What Recent Match In 09 Made You Cringe?

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Knowledge, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

Personally, I have to go with the Eye Poke by Crocop... I was hoping he was going to come back strong & show off his talent... maybe even drop the guy with his leg kicks but the Ref in that match was retarded, he should of stopped the fight as soon as it happened instead it made Crocop's comeback look like a flute... still waiting to see his next match, hoping for the best.
    test
  2. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

Watching Rashad get his ass whooped made me cringe as well, I was hoping he would actually live up to the status he achieved but I know he's still learning unfortunately.... I think he's going to get better with time though... just not ready yet for the big boys.
    test
  3. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

Thought cro cop looked dominant regardless of the eyepoke. Still waiting for him to fight top notch talent though.

I think Rashad is top notch, it's just Machida is bad for anyone. We'll see if Shogun can beat him in the clinch. I think Rashad will beat Rampage rather easily.
    test
  4. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

Fry v Maynard. The whole thing.
    test
  5. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

henderson vs franklin.... just disappointed they set up a rematch there's other options
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

The Bisping KO fight was another one of mine.
    test
  7. Unknown333

Unknown333 New Member

Thales leites vs anderson silva.. i was so fucking pissed i paid for that shit.
    test
  8. Unknown333

Unknown333 New Member

hahahah fuckin nice avatar.
    test
  9. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

LOL, I look like a hypocrite with this avy and that post. I'm ok with it, though.
    test
  10. THEINFAMOUZHEAT

THEINFAMOUZHEAT INFAMOUZ

Dan Henderson Knock Bitchping ass out I loved i know them uk niggas was mad lmao probably saying it was a a fluke
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.