What one thing can instantly turn you off from a guy or girl?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

you would love me to death after i smoke one cause i be stiff as hell lol midgets could do pull ups on that motherfucker
    test
  2. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

lmao @ midgets

It's not stiffness that gets me, it's how it's worked ;o)
    test
  3. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

it workers wonders haha have you seeing stars around your shit so make a wish haha
    test
  4. h.wood

h.wood IMAGINATION SUPER STAR

lmao -
    turn off -the telephone can be a mood killer and bad attitudes
    test
  5. straight_evil

straight_evil Mrs. Sole

A morbid sense of humor/ infatuation with death.
    test
  6. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

being disloyal, arrogant (i.e. lacking humility), dishonest, unambitious, disrespectful, miserable, or too sensitive. Oh, and being too needy is a no no.

physically:
    bad breath, BO, bad hygiene, crusty skin, long fingrernails *cringes*
    test
  7. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Ok now what turns you on about a guy or girl? What do you look for when you meet them for the first time?
    test
  8. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Turn on for me is personality, forearms, and humour :eek:)
    test
  9. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

Yep, I'm an arm girl, for me its biceps (<is that right?) and after that its just the whole package and how its put together. Oh and he should smell good. Smell is so important. I'm not talking heavy calogne either. You should smell clean and if you use calogne not strong. Once I get to know you better...there is nothing better then being close enough to feel the heat radiating off of the neck of a beautiful man who smells really nice and I breath him in...dunno, its a thing I do. [dunno]

Also if you can make me smile, and especially giggle your in.

Confidence is nice. If your interested tell me so. I hate playing games. You'll get further without them. Even if I don't initially find you to be my 'type' if you're straight forward and put all your cards on the table it could be enough to sway me. Its happend b4.

Oh, and hand. Not the MOST important thing, but you can tell alot about a man's other 'attributes' by his hands :wink:
    test
  10. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lmao thats not true lol .all those things are in your mind hahaha
    test
  11. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

My husbands forearms..

[​IMG]

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol They're so great. He's got nice arm muscles all together. I thank his job for that hahaha.
    test
  12. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

Its true, I don't lie (not about stupid shit anyway LOL)

I missed one tho...I do tend to have eyes for black guys b4 white guys tho

But yeah, I can check a guy out quick man...

Check it out. I was at the grocery store Saturday and the guy bagging came up behind me to help me unload my cart. First thing I noticed was he was black (1 point LOL) then he smelled nice. Don't think he was wearing any cologne but still smelled nice and I could feel him radiating lol. He had beautiful arms too. Nicely built and held himself well. He seemed confident in himself and flirted a little and made me smile and he had very nice hands.

So there !
    test
  13. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

What's up with women having crushes on the baggers? I used to get that all the time when I worked the supermarket gig during my teen years.

I remember one time there was a crew of teeny bopper girls who came through my line and when they left, they all said, "Bye Kory" and then giggled in that teeny bopper way... for the longest, I kept wondering 'how did they know my name?' My dumbass forgot I was wearing a name tag... I was a little slow back then.
    test
  14. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

LOL at the name tag I was very tempted to do something very similar LOL. No, usually it isn't the bagger he just happend to be very good looking.
    test
  15. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

it use to be this one bagger thats use to bag food in no time flat lol i use to just watch bag up shit lol then he would bow and say have a nice day lol
    test
  16. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

Forearms, Nani? :smile:

I don't know if I would notice arms before a nice smile, smoulder-y eyes, etc. Points to Nanijah.
    test
  17. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Yes forearms. I dunno what it is about them, but they're hot. It's almost ALWAYS what I notice first [dunno] I never did once claim to be "normal" ;o)

And yeah I have to wear a stupid name tag and always looked shocked when someone says it at work and I'm like how the hell did they know my name? Oh yeah, cuz it says RIGHT THERE! duh! lol.
    test
  18. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

you must of had the biggest crush on popeye lol i can see you playing with yourself looking at him lol
    test
  19. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

LMAO That was good HA
    test
  20. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Nah his forearms were skinny as hell! I said forearms, not biceps ;o) and it's not even MUSCLE on the forearms. Just something about forearms in general. I dunno....I also like eyes tho, eyes are a turn on too ;o)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.