what made you join rapmusic.com

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, May 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

I would have sex with her until the skin from my penis comes off! I would give her as many children as she wanted. I would chain myself to her toliet and assist her while she is taking a shit...I think that will do for now but you get the idea right!?
    test
  2. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

LMAO Yeah I get the idea. Sure her bf will too haha He's on here too ;o)
    test
  3. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

I would have sex with him too just so I could get close to his girl. No homo!

She's cute and all but please understand that I'm a grown man and I got my own family so you don't have to worry about me coming after someone else's girl. Belee dat. The way I see is if you are threatened that your girl might cheat on you or leave you for someone else then she wasn't the one for you anyway. But if they are in love and faithful to each other I can't be mad at that. But on the other hand she still fine so consider it a compliment. I can say that online and it not be a big deal but If I said it to her in your company in real life that would be disrespectful and I don't roll like that ya dig..
    test
  4. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

She is still fine and I"m sure he won't care cuz he knows he's got her....they're HAPPY!!!!!!!! :D Awww it's so cute, ya dig?
    test
  5. sagacious infant

sagacious infant reflecting the sun

Poetry Realm. I was at another site (can't remember the name, but I think it was the site that RM battled with) and no one would respond to my poetry or they would just make irrelevant comments. Internet hazing? Maybe. There was more going on over here and folks poetry was a lot better over here too. The realm is where I started and then I ventured to the other forums. I think the only one I didn't really get into (before there were a hundred of them) were the textcee joints.
    test
  6. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Uhh.. a guy with a name with the word Money in it, I can't remember all the crap he added to the end.. lol And yup Ignorant was right, the second was Skrybe.
    test
  7. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

bored at work and my girl directed me here so we could talk shit to people. been hooked ever since!
    test
  8. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

and still talking shit lol
    test
  9. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

*inhales* Noooo! Lemme at it!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.