what made you join rapmusic.com

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, May 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

Yuppi, Killa, Ill Nik-A and Equation are regulars on RapLeagues and they were talking about the Tourney that just started last week so I registered to have another message board to go back and forth with RapLeagues while I'm at work. I'm trying to get that 250 posts so I could post some good threads and check out some albums also. I know you guys will eventually love me if you don't already.

[fro]
    test
  2. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

just be yourself and the love will come
    test
  3. Dark_Sun

Being myself is the only thing I know how to do aside from pleasing every woman that I've sexually encountered.
    test
  4. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I wanna say Skrybe... I remember those two mentioning that.
    test
  5. badassyella

badassyella New Member

i went to school with a good friend that used to rap on here (RIP METHEUS), we was always on it during our seminar class so i decided 2 sign up for it one day
    test
  6. badassyella

badassyella New Member

and i love rap, old and new school

r&b too
    test
  7. Dex P. LaMorte

Dex P. LaMorte New Member

I registered at the ripe old age of fourteen – mostly for the audio and textcee portion of the site. I don't recall exactly how I discovered the site, but, sadly, six years later, my interest hasn’t waned.

I don’t listen to rap nearly as often as I used to. If I do, it’s mostly for ideas.

My musical tastes have diversified greatly. I’ll listen to Jewish ceremonial chants for inspiration.
    test
  8. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

I originally came here as a NetCee.. then I got sucked into the Realm, and never left.
    test
  9. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

yeah the realm is dope haha hey did you ever read my version of your poem? transparent
    test
  10. Dark_Sun

Jesus Christ Starm You look hawt in your avy! Where are some larger pictures of you? Yall have so many good looking ladies on this board. Is there a thread that has pictures of all of the cute women on this board? At RapLeagues we have only like 5 hot chicks and we have a photo album that has over 60 pages of everyone.
    test
  11. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

We use to have a photo thread in the gallery. But it got full of beef and ppl weren't posting pictures. But you might find some over in the Gallery, or click on profiles. Perhaps they have em in there! (I have one, but it's not a good one lol).

But we do have some FINE lookin ladies on here and SMART! :D
    test
  12. Dark_Sun

Yeah I've been checking profiles in hopes to see a better picture than the small avy. No complaints really I would just like to see more larger pictures and it would've been great to see something like our photo album at RL.
    test
  13. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

You could always start a post in the Gallery, if you get taker's. You'll get pics, if not worst thing that could happen is it flops LOL ;o)

Also some ppl have their myspace links in their sig, check em out! Also check out rm's myspace www.myspace.com/rapmusicdotcom ;o)
    test
  14. Dark_Sun

I can't create a thread until I have 250 posts. But I will checkout everyone's myspace if I come across them. My screenname is Hellaplayr if I add you guys as a friend you will know who I am. Let me get the link...As you can see I roll with the Afro Samurai Theme everywhere I post!

http://www.myspace.com/blak_panthr
    test
  15. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

oh is that a new rule in every forum? I thought it was just for hte mixtapes or whatever it's called now....Hmmmm.

But if you check our rm myspace, you got most of our myspace's lol ;o)
    test
  16. Dark_Sun

I think it's for every forum because I tried posting a request the question forum. I will check out rm's myspace and hopefully you guys will recognize me even though I am a newbie to the site and can't upload more photos yet.
    test
  17. Dark_Sun

MY God! The profile picture is hawt! Who is that chick!
    test
  18. ex0tik

ex0tik ~ ex0tik ~ u kno how i do

the mixtapes
    thats why i joined maddd long ago
    and then things change
    but i thin its cool they up-ed the 250 post deal
    cuz i got to see what else is around here and frankly i love visiting rapmusic.com lots to tlak about styll
    test
  19. Dark_Sun

^Damn how did she get banned that quick and what did she get banned for?
    test
  20. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Dunno? lol I never banned her.....she might only be on a short Ban? Or maybe she's not even LOL

But that profile pic is Ghettoqueen She's a soon to be mommy on RM :D Awww. She's a cutie!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.