what kinda whips/systems the rm producers pushin or tryna push?

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by De'yon, Jan 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MFB

MFB Ciroc Boys

A.

lol....
    test
  2. lambo

lambo www.the96mix.com

lets just say...DONT DO YOUR FRIENDS FAVORS!

man i drop this ho off for my friend.. I live in VA and this bitch is like "its 3 exits away from the one were on now." im like..."aiight..bet..ill take you tomorrow".
    MANNN ...HOES IS TRIFE..I KNEW HOES IS TRIFE... BUT THIS HOE IS TRIFEST..this bitch turns out to be 33 EXITS AWAY..long story short, i drop this hoe home...im pissed as fuck i wasted maddd gass...mind aint straight. So im doing 30-40...next thing you know my boys like " EY YOOO STOP SIGN". Im like oh shit!! brakes lock up, and its snowin outside / flurries. My cars skids and hits this Jeep CHerokee. So here i am gettin out the car. Passenger side airbags all popped off. My friend got a bone stickin out his leg..maddd bullshit. I go to check if the lady i hit is ok. Little did i know after i hit her..she went down a tiny hill and crashed again. Im like damn...i see no one in the driver seat "where the fuck is the driver?". Next thing you know this lady tells me, "thats a mail carrier truck...theres steering wheels on both sides"...IM like awwww fuck "its a government vehicle???"...yep...this all happened like 16 days ago. yea so i cant drive for a minute homie..

Sucks SHIT HAD 8K miles on it...
    test
  3. J.Lujan

J.Lujan i aint gonna click that

test
  4. kojo

kojo New Member

I got a 2001 Mazda 626 ES, fully loaded. Its nice but i love my mom's whip, a 2002 benz C240. I borrow it sometimes when she goes on a business trip and its tooooo easy to pull a broad with one of those at a gas station or supermarket (of course personality and nice clothes helps too haha). Whats funny is the leather in my mazda is actually nicer than the benz and her shit costed over 10K more than my whip. Ill put some pics up a lil later, its dark and raining out.
    test
  5. BlaZinGame

BlaZinGame Before 770

im in a 1990 acura legend, very clean on some 17 motegi ff7 and front clear corners imported from japan bout to drop a import jdm engine in it with like 50k miles, as opposed to the 180 it has now, even tho these babies can last upwards of 300k miles (and have been documented)

diamond audio oversized 6x 9 in rear deck, pioneers in front, oz and rockford doing the bass

interior is black with grey leather seats, exterior is grey and i shaved the 'acura' and 'v6 L' emblems off the rear, custom plates on the way

here are some pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

trying to see through the tint.... nothing

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

u can check out some otha pics at my cardomain site here

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2183400/
    test
  6. Arve$

Arve$ Unfuckwitable

Yap, shit is tight! But you should paint it black..haha....we germans produce some nice cars don´t we? but we will never enjoy driving an american car here, coz the gas is expensive as hell...ya cars need a lot of that...damn!
    test
  7. noVa ProductionZ

noVa ProductionZ RS7K 4 LIFE!!! MPC BLOWS!

actually vauxhall was an english company, bought by GM then formed a partnership with OPEL alot of the cars are made in england still and exported and rebadged as opel/holden
    test
  8. LANSTARR

LANSTARR -[ The Sage ]-

'05 Maz 3. Only mods so far are the tints and a 10'' sub in the trunk. In the spring time I'll hook up the wheels and I am considering the nav/gps sys

[​IMG]
    test
  9. Arve$

Arve$ Unfuckwitable

ah okay didnt know that. but opel corsa/astra is made in germany fo real!
    test
  10. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

just the basic 2 12's...1200 watt amp, 4 2 way speakers, had to get the back cut open for the speakers in the back......i had to get a 180 watt POLICE ISSUED alternator to keep the juice from killin my battery....i would have just went wit a capacitor...but by that time my alternator was already dead

[​IMG]

ignore the trunk...

[​IMG]
    the inside....

[​IMG]
    outside

[​IMG]
    test
  11. noVa ProductionZ

having 6x9's on the parcel shelf with subs in the boot is just bad acoustics :p
    test
  12. urban_tactics

yeah well i aint tryin to pay 3 to 4g's for the inside of my car to be ripped apart therefore lowering the value of my car
    test
  13. BlaZinGame

BlaZinGame Before 770

^^ you also could have just copped a optima yellow top battery, specifically designed for amps so ya shit dont die.. its like some deep cycle battery shit..
    test
  14. urban_tactics

how much they run...i'ma look into that
    test
  15. urban_tactics

ohhh...them the shits that u gotta put in range rovers....yeah i might cop one
    test
  16. BlaZinGame

BlaZinGame Before 770

test
  17. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

anybody can own a car dog , shit a car can be a head ache , I think the bus is the best route if you dont got your paper right, but sooner or later you gonna need a car dog

any grown man with any kind of desire can buy a car

you just got to want it
    test
  18. urban_tactics

if u got a job...u can own a car....
    test
  19. noVa ProductionZ

if u got paranoid parents that would rather you have airbags when you crash u can just steal their car like i did rofl.

the one easy aspect about my life is my car, cos it aint mine, no tax, i dont have to pay the insurance yet (it was a gift) and i run the pterol down until my dad again gets paranoid and fills it.

yes.. i am the king of suburbia well atleast in the car aspect.
    test
  20. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

unless u live downtown in a big city u NEED a whip...lol try dependin on the bus in palm beach..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.