What kinda Cars ya'll like....

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by G1M1Cs, Aug 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djestouff

djestouff New Member

lol destroyed
    test
  2. Smooth1977

Smooth1977 New Member

Me, I like my car. I have a Toyota Celica GT-S. It's a damn shame they stop making them. I really like that car, okay if I get another one I might get a 2005 before it's old run down by a 1 time owner. The one I have is a 2000. It feel so fast too behind the wheel. My next car after that is probably going to be my dream car a Corvette. I think I want to get the 2005 Celica GT-S one more time first though. Then after the Corvette. I'm going to get me a Mercedes-Benz SLK McLaren as my ultimate sports car. I'm going to have to work hard than a mother for that one. Of course, I'll get stopped by a lot of cops. Because they'll be like "Where do you get that much money from and what type of job do you have and this and that." Trust me what I'm going to school for will pay good enough so that I can afford that. That car costs $450,000. I write down my goals and I go after them relentlessy. I ain't playing around when I say I want a nice car that's fast money grip. Women will be looking, but sorry I'm married with 2 kids. Golddiggers. Women will get an orgasm when they see money. Golddiggers. Nice cars attract females but they only want one thing...your money! All you cats with the nice cars...don't get juiced! Anyway, that list of cars is the ones I have and the ones that I'll have in time eventually. As I keep progressing in life...like a hustler should!
    test
  3. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

[​IMG]
    2006 passat
    [​IMG]
    2006 audi rs4
    [​IMG]
    poor mans bimmer...ok, a bit biased.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.