what kinda blunts and how big

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by wyn 23 QB, Dec 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 9800_REPRASENTA

9800_REPRASENTA THE MILLION DOLLER MAN

FUCK NAW NIGGA,ITS SWISHERS BACKWOODS AND PHILLYS THATS BAY

BACK TO THA TOPIC,I NORMALLY ROLL 8THS IN A PHILLY,THEN JUST FINISH EM OFF WITH A COUPLE OF DUB SACK BLUNTS SWISHERS OF COURSE,HAVE LIKE ME AND MY TWO PATNAS,HAVE FAT SESSIONS,EVERYDAY,ALL DAY,FUCK IT,NUTHING BETTER TO DO ON A WEEK DAY RIGHT?
    test
  2. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I can't fuck wit flavored blunts... it fucks wit my high... unless, it's a chocolate Swisher cigarillo... I'll put .25 grams into one of those and get a quicker, better high than if I were to smoke .5 gram in a full-sized blunt.

But my favorites are dutches, optimos and garcia vegas... I prefer the leaves, although they can be a bitch to roll... but they burn slower and go easier on the throat.
    test
  3. wyn 23 QB

wyn 23 QB New Member

lol a .25 blunt is one of the grimiest numbers ive ever heard thrown out there
    test
  4. Don Gurizzu

Don Gurizzu smoke weed everyday

.how can u roll a blunt with .25 it would be all paper. thats not even a nice bowl pack.
    test
  5. Dokz

Dokz Make Money Are Nothing

gram=2 swishers
    2grams=4 swishers

well shit must wiegh different in diff timezones are somethin , because a gram for me barely roll one swisher (swisher blunt) , unless u talkin skeet ass cigarello's , and it wouldnt even make two of those , thats for me though...
    maybe u meant to say 2 grams , but it aint like im some drugdealer from the lou whos pushes damn near 3-4 pounds aday , i'm just another smoker who noticed your error.
    test
  6. wyn 23 QB

wyn 23 QB New Member

do u guys down south fuck with dutches at all?

thats mainly like the standard that people fuck with up north,

i know kids from jersey that are strictly phillies
    and every gas station ive been to in CT has vanilla ductches as one of the main things they sell up front
    i dont know to many people that fuck with swishers in the tristate tho maybe they do just not my friends
    test
  7. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

That's only with cigarillos, though... they're almost as small as cigarettes.

I went to the store one day and they were out of everything, except those... so I had to be creative and work that shit... I'm tellin' you, it gave a better, quicker high.
    test
  8. Nfamou§tylez

Nfamou§tylez M O N S T A R R

eh, is all about the GREEN DUTCHES!! lol
    test
  9. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

wordd..any type of dutch is better than any phillie, white owl, swisher or blunt wrap..
    test
  10. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

test
  11. justbov

justbov great

uh phillies. i dont know how much doj goes in em....but they r like 50cents at the drive thru. u cant even fuck with that..thas a full blown party for under 22$.
    test
  12. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

thats the phuckin truth...and im steady twistin 3.5 in that bitch
    test
  13. JiHaD210

yah right...im twistin a gram in ciggarillos if its my good shit and its a skinny azz blunt...cant see a .25 gram blunt...thats a fuckin joint niqqa
    test
  14. JiHaD210

there this niqqa go again thinkin CA is special...niqqa everybody rollin sweets n phillies not jus the bay....thats all we rolled when i was growin up but moved on to white owls when i smartened up

and how bout gettin a job on a week day u lazy fuck
    test
  15. Enincy

Enincy Whats good

swishers or phillies.... preferably phillies...

blunts are usually 1-2.5g.... their have been 15g blunts and shit though, but for everyday blunt smoking, its usually 2 blunts outta an 8th., 4-5 out of a quad, etc.

i dont fuck with bowls unless its real danks. same with papers. i pretty much only smoke blunts and lots of them.
    test
  16. Phoenity

Phoenity New Member

i'm from jersey, and we roll in dutches all day. top 3 is vanilla, golden honey, and green honey. we don't really mess with white owls, blunt wraps or phillys. and i smoke with mad cats from new york and philly, and they smoke the same shit, plus an occasional backwoods or philly. only time i ever fucked with a swisha was while i was in atlanta. garcia vegas are a once in a blue moon thing. the dutch is all purpose.
    test
  17. Brad915

Brad915 New Member

Ok, the White Owl tubes are somethin serious. They always fresh and seem to be extra long?

I just noticed Swisher Sweets in the tubes a few days ago, might have to try one out even though I'm not a fan of Swishers.
    test
  18. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

i do like 2 grams to an optimo

but i do that like 6 times a day
    and then the bongs
    test
  19. Fonikz

Fonikz ExcuseMeAsIKissTheSkyyy

honey dutch..

.5's to the head, drunk; gram..

shit varies if someone throwin down..
    test
  20. DJ ECLIPSE

DJ ECLIPSE BALLSINYAMOUF

2 grams in a chocolate phillie, I don't need a fat blunt to get fucked up i'd rather make my weed last
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.