what kind of system do u have in ya car?

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Nebz, Dec 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trifle

trifle New Member

yeah i got hookups locally i was just figurin you might wanna get some new amps though
    test
  2. trifle

trifle New Member

absolutely no mods at all?? damn..what about a mod that can be covered up (didn't you have to drill a hole into your firewall for the amp power wire??? or did you run that through an existing grommet???

if you can get me some interior pics that'd be nice..i'd like to see how much space you got in your doors and shit...see if a component set can be shoved under a grill or if it's only got room for the 1 speaker...

but gimme a bit and i'll come up with some shit for you...

drop a budget if you got an idea too
    test
  3. cyphA fliP

cyphA fliP Katipunero

^if the guy has an automatic but it had the option of being in manual, then there's usually a plug on the left side for where the clutch could have been. That's where i stick my 4 gauge into.

Bigger doesn't always mean best, but it can sure help though. The best 10" sub can not hit the bass levels that a medicocre 12" sub can. Why? Because it can not push that much volume of air ever so slower to create the bass.
    test
  4. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

2 Alpine Type R's 12"
    1 Fosgate 500 watt max amp
    Fosgate compasitor
    Sony 52x headunit, sucks

somehow it bangs incredibly for only 250 on each sub, alot of resistance i guess
    test
  5. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

There was already a hole in the firewall under the glove box. If you look closely in the pic above you can see the grill for the 6.5" down under the steering colum, and the grill for the tweeter between the steering wheel itself. So the front is set up for components, I just would like a set that will be a direct replacement in without modifications. I'm just looking for somthing thats a decent step above stock, without breaking the bank.
    test
  6. MC VeXeD

MC VeXeD New Member

i myself cant fuck with 6 x9's on the rear deck, so i got 2 10" beymas custom made to fit on the rear deck, got four beyma 6 1/2's on the front doors.....4 rockford fosgate amps, monster cable, beyma bullet tweeters, optima yellow top battery, bigger alternator, two lighting audio 1 farad capacitors........
    u can hear my shit from 3 blocks away and it sounds clear inside the car.......
    custom fiberglass in trunk....and i got a regular alpine cd/mp3 player, i wanna get the in dash monitor, but thats dough

subs in back are heavy as shit so i had to adjust the coilovers, but the sound is worth it
    test
  7. trifle

trifle New Member

you're wrong....that's completely illogical...i will have nothing to do with it...LMAoo
    test
  8. trifle

trifle New Member

not much resistance you mean???
    test
  9. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

Up Up and Away
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.