What Kind of Ciggs Do Yall Smoke????????

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by SpoonFull, Dec 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

I went to Canada like a month after I quit and all my boys were smoking them and I was like wtf...

...they brought back a lot of packs, and I have since been smoke free for 14 months. Best decision I ever made.
    test
  2. M-SiZZY!!

M-SiZZY!! Deli Beats

Marlboro reds..
    test
  3. Wizdumb The MC

Wizdumb The MC NICK FURY

Yeah man Sherm is not right...Shit is pitiful. I feel bad for the people that do it.

Leak Leak Leak Leak Leak...

Leak Bros are ill tho lol
    test
  4. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

SHERMAN like nutty professor flicks!

wiz, didnt u say u didnt like leak bros that much when ya'll were/did open for them? had no respect for cage or something? just wondering.

leakkkkkkkkkky leaky
    test
  5. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

Smoking is cool i guess for some people. I couldn't fuck with a girl who smoked...I dont know many girls who even like dudes that smoke..
    test
  6. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

i knew my girl before i quit and she was always like "you should quit..." blah blah, i quit, then asked her out and we been together for 9 months now. she said that if i ever started again she'd dump me, shit is serious.
    test
  7. Wizdumb The MC

Wizdumb The MC NICK FURY

I dislike their lack of respect for their fans. Not really Cage cause he did his part, just had a lack of energy. Tame on the other hand was so shermed out he could barely open his eyes, dude was stuttering every other word, kept forgetting his lyrics and was struggling with every ounce in him to think. Then a fucking dumbass decides to smoke a blunt with them. Just what they needed.

Anyways, I like some of their music. Someones character doesn't affect my judgement on their music, unless of course it's the same person on and off the mic. Tame was never like that before, it's the drugs. And neither one of them are shitheads like that with music. So there's a difference there.
    test
  8. Wizdumb The MC

Wizdumb The MC NICK FURY

Damn you let that bitch give you an ultimatum like that?

You better check that hoe.
    test
  9. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

^^lol...Thats kinda fucked up in the sense..in that situation she shouldn't have said that shit..i mean she should take you how you are..she knew before she got with you that you smoked...But i guess in the long run its for the best...
    test
  10. Wizdumb The MC

Wizdumb The MC NICK FURY

Man hell nah, that's bad for the long run. Bitches NEED to be put in check. They want you in control. She thinks she can control you now cause you ain't smoking. That bitch is gonna keep taking advantage now. I'm 99% positive she already has. My suggestion would be to blaze up a smoke right in front of her and blow the smoke in her face. That is, if you want to smoke. I ain't saying be a fucking tyrant, but as long as you want to do something, DO IT. Don't give a fuck what that bitch says. If you like it, you like it.

I can't believe you quit cause you're scared of her breaking up with you.

But if you don't want to smoke...Then she's just helping you quit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.