What kind have you scored lately?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Alias3000, Feb 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

I copped some Earth Kush today. suppose to be mix of Willie Nelson, Blueberry and Highwire kush. very dense bulbs, sticky too. blue hairs indicate the Blueberry and strong smell eminates completely through the bag.

i'll let yall know how it hits in a about an hour form now.
    test
  2. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

i just picked up a quarter for 40 of a couple "bubbleyum" clones a friend got at three months on and planted outdoors last year, all he did was water 'em and pin down the upshoots, turning it into a huge ground vine, yielded 2 pounds from 2 plants...anyway, shit was on par with the medicinal dro here in michigan, i was thoroughly surprised and satisfied at the price, granted it wasn't completely deleafed, but i got 5 grams of nice buds after a little pruning.
    lots of crystals, a ridiculous amount of deep orange hairs and super sticky, a somewhat harsh expandy smoke, but cured perfectly, just dry enough to be good volume to weight, an ounce had to be lightly packed into a sandwich bag for it to fit... a normal size bowl gives like 15-20 hits, get high 3 or four times off it, definitely gonna do this growing method myself this year
    test
  3. patrown

patrown student for life

i'll just post some pictures hol up..
    test
  4. patrown

patrown student for life

but other then what I'm about to show off, I've been getting mostly kush,-redacted - ,
    [​IMG]

pre '98 bubba
    [​IMG]

trainwreck
    [​IMG]

I only have the worst nugs of my platinum bubba but will throw that up once it comes in soon. it's nice being in a collective... i suggest anyone thinking of growing to do so.
    it's legit.. they raid more clinics then anything, that's where the money's being made.
    test
  5. patrown

patrown student for life

@ breath.. I've never had that strain man... I'm jelly.

15-20 hits? is it still wet?? or just burns forever normally?
    test
  6. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

not wet, but it just produces so much smoke that one little spark on the corner is enough to produce a hearty lungful, it's dry but super dense, i'm thinking the outdoor growing had something to do with it, it was clones from an indoor operation, maybe the temperature changes of night and day and the constant wind make it thicker, stronger, i dunno, it feels like it's compressed but it's just nice solid bud
    test
  7. patrown

patrown student for life

that would make for a 2-3 hour blunt -_- ... i haven't had some tree like that in years.
    good outdoor can be better in some ways, for sure. longer high and all that.
    i need to get my hands on some top notch organic.
    test
  8. patrown

patrown student for life

that earth kush alias was talkin about his some of the best nug ive ever had in my life.
    i didn't know it was that cross though.. the best stuff i've had lately is the supreme og.
    talkin.. for years. just stupifying.
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Originally Got some shirts from this place where the chick is all Kushy for me
    test
  10. patrown

patrown student for life

:bananahitit:
    test
  11. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

So...break it down for me, please...what's the difference between pre-bubbas, kush(s), and other types of marijuana? :scared:
    test
  12. patrown

patrown student for life

sativa is a high you can function on more, do things, focus.
    kush is an indica. it gets your brain on slow mo. good for night time, or certain types of anxiety.

when i said pre-98 bubba, that name means it is the original strain of bubba. before it was fucked with around the year 2000 to make the bubba kush going around today.

a hybrid is a sativa and an indica crossed... makes for a good all around long lasting high , but since it's a combination of sativa and indica genetics, the strains rarely have genes strong enough to survive season after season unless you know how to clone plants like a professional. that could be a whole new thread tbh.
    test
  13. patrown

patrown student for life

the trainwreck in the picture is a sativa. still function, get very hungry..
    start projects that never get finished.

pre-98 bubba - pure indica.. makes you want to crash the fuck out after a couple hits, and sleep 15+ hours. i love it.

supreme og - a sativa crossed with o.g. .. a hybrid. just to relate pictures to types of weed. have to keep all three handy just in case.
    test
  14. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Ty for clearing that up...interesting..
    test
  15. patrown

patrown student for life

no problem.

weed is good... just have to smoke the right kind.
    test
  16. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I haven't tried it (yet)...perhaps one day I might...still better be up to par with info, though..
    test
  17. patrown

patrown student for life

.. well, if you ever do, just keep in mind what kind of mood you're trying to get away from and remember what types do what..
    some sativas get people very paranoid.
    and many people complain indicas get them too lazy.
    hybrids always do both for me, I don't like them.. it's one or the other for me.
    i'd start with a sativa. indica's can be hallucinogenic and a bit overpowering at first.
    and don't eat an edible until you've smoked a bit. they put you out for the count x10.
    and get the paranoia going worse then any sativa, because it wasn't burnt by the lighter.
    test
  18. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

An edible as in those notorious cookies?
    test
  19. patrown

patrown student for life

yuup. cookies are pretty strong.
    i like the ones that use the most butter.
    the butter is called ghee. (like glee without an l pronounced)
    brownies put me down...
    I once ate a cheesecake, made by a chef friend of mine for a 5 star restaurant..
    and it got me higher then I've ever been in my life. a fine cheesecake.
    test
  20. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

That sounds like a gastronomic adventure...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.