What kind car does everyone drive :D

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Blackanese, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PHENOMENON

PHENOMENON Blessed By The Beats..

now if somebody would of said that to you in a battle you would of flip the fuck out and took the shit past battle rapping and called it Racist.....LMFAO!
    test
  2. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

BS no range rover lasts more than 2 years before it blows the fuck up [funny]
    test
  3. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

Toyota avensis -01
    volvo 960 -91:)

GANGSTA!
    test
  4. 360

360 裝褋褣裐裳裛裒袙

Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. billing

billing Member

Gob Bluth style:

[​IMG]
    test
  6. HarshZ

HarshZ no time for this bullshit

LOL that's what i'm sayin

the best part is that he had the audacity to call a buncha us broke
    test
  7. 360

360 裝褋褣裐裳裛裒袙

on the weekends i drive on a bartone punch, one of the smoothest soft drives you can get, nothing like taking the scenic route on a bartone punch
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

hahahaha

hahhahahahahahahaha
    test
  9. tha sinner

tha sinner New Member

nah...well I don't pay any bills maybe that's why. ..
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. tha sinner

tha sinner New Member

i'd push that volvo
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. richiecrizzle

richiecrizzle New Member

bees!?
    test
  12. tha sinner

tha sinner New Member

o and I live in port arthur texas...biggest refineries in u.s.a, small population, ghetto...and everything is cheap
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. MattPORTLAND

MattPORTLAND Well-Known Member

Simple question, who paid for your car? Do they happen to be the same person who pay for your bills? How bout college tuition? See where I'm going with this?
    test
  14. tha sinner

tha sinner New Member

I paid for my car...cash...everything I've added to the car was paid by myself as well...college is paid by the govt..

yesZir.. I know you're tryin to say my parents buy me everything but that's not entirely correct...they pay my phone bill though, and supply food and a house which I'm thankfull for but if I want other shit, I have to pay for it...for example, I wasted 1500 on two cameras 2 weeks ago...I paid it with my money....where'd money come from? my job as a tax preparer...but tax season is over
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  15. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

someone isnt telling the truuuuuth.... who pays your car insurance and gas money?

just hang it up, your a silver spoon faggot suckling off your mothers tits. fall back child, grown men are talking.
    test
  16. 360

360 裝褋褣裐裳裛裒袙

definately cant complain with that bruv

i live with the folks to, nothing better than cooked meals every night, i pay 200 a month in phone bill and internet though hurts to pay alot!
    test
  17. MattPORTLAND

MattPORTLAND Well-Known Member

Alright, all I was asking. Even for people who have their college paid for that's fine I just get annoyed at the "damn you guys are broke because you don't have a ____" attitude. However, I'm reluctant to believe you were preparing taxes at age 16 (or before that) so I'm assuming your parents bought you that car, which is fine, but calling other people "broke" if they don't have a new car as their first one (which already is ridiculous because teens suck shit at driving) is still bullshit.
    test
  18. tha sinner

tha sinner New Member

car insurance is paid off...i pay 6 months in advance...gas, i pay lol real shit..i dont get no allowance or anything...im hispanic..hispanic parents dont give no allowances...i dont drive much anyways, i spend about 20 dollars a week for gas...

yesZir...home sweet home... phone bills do suck ass though but tmobile got that 50 dollars unlimited minutes and its lovely

lol dont get offended man..i know im broke too...im just sayin, for some grown folks in here, i'd expect newer vehicles but i didnt take geographic location into consideration..i do understand that bigger cities are real expensive...but yeh man...oh and by the way, i started doing taxes last year...at the age of 16 i was working at wendys...but like i said, i dont pay any bills so all that money goes into savings....im not gon lie though, i BORROWED some money from my parents for that benz but i paid them off that same year...then i sold the benz and bought me the cadillac...its not like i started off with $0 to purchase it...understand now?
    test
  19. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

Like Roc said, a car in Manhattan isn't practical anyways. But if I didn't have to pay student loans, phone-electricity-internet-cable bills, rent, or food, I (and I would imagine most everyone in here) could get a nicer vehicle than any one that has been mentioned.

Lol, seriously, if you don't have to pay for any of that shit, what the hell else is there?
    test
  20. tha sinner

tha sinner New Member

yeah thats what i said lol...

my mistake yall...i apologize...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.