What Kills Me The Most About This Site Lately,

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Quriosity, Jan 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

...is that for years i have watched you people complain about others being fake on the internet and yet i have kept it very real in all 8 years of my posting here, a select few of you even complain about that.

i tell you that i was wrongfully accused of rape and just got let out of jail. my main reason for the announcement was partly because i had been saved and wanted to voice my new found faith, but also that i had been locked up for a little over a month and was ecstatic and just wanted to reach out to people. the case was acquitted twice at grand jury thus proving my innocence.

you then take this news, turn it around, and i become the board's registered rapist. very pathetic.

i tell you that i have just recently been married. you congratulate me. maybe a year later i then tell you that we are expecting a child, you congratulate me. thus, i am a full time student in college with a child, a wife, and another child on the way. i quit my part time job to watch my daughter as opposed to paying for childcare from a third party. i don't really remember voicing the fact that i quit my job, but somewhere or another i have expressed that i stay at home to watch her while my wife is at work.

you take this news, turn it around, and i become an unemployed house-dad who's wife is out cheating on me after work. very pathetic.

i tell the league that my wife's great grandmother has passed in baltimore and that we are leaving immediately to be with her family. my sole purpose of this announcement was to express that the deadlines would be very flexible this week while i am gone being that i am the only moderator of the league.

you take this news and say that i'm airing out my personal life and that i'm asking for sympathy. very pathetic.

i tell you that i make 4K a semester, 6K including tuition and maybe even a little more including the price of books. my wife works to make up the rest. its still as if we both have jobs. i average about 400 a pay check, which is more than a blessing considering that i am able to not work, focus on my studies, and take care of my own child.

you take this news and say that i make 8K a year and that panhandlers make more than i do. very pathetic.

--------

there are many more cases. a few have even hit me on aim or private messages or just in threads asking why i expose my "real" life. i am incapable of being fake. i don't sit here and complain about my life because i love it, i don't sit here and discuss it until it is brought up. when there is a disagreement, the first thing most of you attack is my personal life, i then defend it, and you reply by saying that nobody cares about my personal life and that i must be searching for sympathy. very pathetic. very immature.

we are all grown. i know this because no matter how young you are now, you are at least 7 or 8 years older than when we all started posting here. thus, you should be able to grasp real life situations.

it is neither my place nor yours to judge a human being. i have apologized to jai for saying whatever i said about her "woman". it was clearly a lighthearted joke in which she then replied attacking my family. i am now apologizing to magus for attacking your character, or assuming to know it rather, in the midst of whatever we argued about. i no longer care if you admit to enjoy this. yes, i think jai is unattractive by my standards. but as long as God thinks you're beautiful, then who am i to disagree. yes, i think magus is a bit phony for the sake of his internet persona, but who cares? i could easily be completely wrong about you. i don't know you. so its not my place to judge you.

i just don't get it though. its as if you all continue to encourage people to be real just so that you can flip it for a text personal or a witty response to a disagreement. i have never been anything BUT real on this site or anywhere else. it's not me.

i try my best to stay as honest as possible in all endeavors. in both leagues, every decision that i have ever made has been voiced publicly with thorough explanation as to why i have made such a decision. i follow the rules and you pin me for that. i lean on the rules and you pin me for that. i am possibly the only moderator who has told the league my formula in rankings which is by far the fairest. yet somehow, you all now exclaim that i am a corrupt moderator who constantly bends rules for my own benefit. it's all very pathetic on your behalf. you, being anyone who fits the description. you may not agree with my rules or views, opinions, and decision making skills. but you can't begin to legitimately say that i've been corrupt in any form.

oh well. i'm spent.

so there, i've said my peace. if jai, magus, or anybody else wants to still argue then please back and forth with yourselves by all means. i refuse to be a part of it. i'm leaving soon regardless due to my having a second child and in need of an internship. this is my senior year and i have my whole life ahead of me. i wish you all luck in your respective journeys and i hope that you can be mature enough to do me the same favor.
    test
  2. Serge dot T

Serge dot T Guest

lol@you letting them get to you because you expected a better reaciton to the shit you go through

blah@ you

cmon Q wtf.

STOP LETTING THESE GUYS GET UNDER YOUR FUCKIN SKIN
    test
  3. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

test
  4. Serge dot T

Serge dot T Guest

than dont. tell them to stfu n thats how shits going to be cause you said so. this makes you look weak as hell.
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

test
  6. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

put all that effort and content to use in a magazine for the league u run...
    test
  7. BronzeAtlas

BronzeAtlas ...

*Waits for someone to point out the multiple levels of hypocrisy in Q's post*
    test
  8. EarlLeeGraves

EarlLeeGraves Line Em Up

lol @ the irony. your supposed to use personals in a battle. just conversing that another story but...u should write a book
    test
  9. magus.

magus. 'Pistol' Pete Magus'vich

the multiple levels of hypocrisy in his life?

look how much he cried. jesus christ, there's a new personal..you're a whinny faggot bitch.
    test
  10. U S E R

U S E R NON-DOHPE.squad

this was crazy long

but werd haha
    test
  11. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

This was real talk, but...

This is the net fam, niggas carry personas. If you chose to say shit about yourself, or about your life. You have to be expected to face what ever gets blasted your way.

I see your doing a good job and things my nigga. But Niggas is cold, especially over the net. I've been a bit bad myself towards you my nigga, but thats just the way it goes fam. If you really dont want people saying anything, you shouldnt tell people, Straight.

You see the nigga magus revealng his LIFE, nah. Otherwise he knows there would be some clowning.

If you expose your life my nigga, you got to stop talking any trash to anyone, otherwise niggas gonna pick up the dirt on you and shit. Like the Jai comment you said. I mean respects to my nigga Jai, Gangsta for Life, i dont think she should have come that hard a you but you did diss her.

And niggas like to feel big on the net, like homeboy magus over there. But my nigga I respect you what your doing man, I just wouldnt take it all in. Your bigger than this my nigga, Its just the net too. You know your above all this bullshit.

Your on this site to moderate, maybe battle and discuss hip hop. Nothing else homie.

I respect you though bredrin.BLESS
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

thanks cal, it's good to see you stop playing around every now and then.
    test
  13. Zygotic Embryo

Zygotic Embryo Registered Bruiser

stay up Q.

show these homos your worth.
    test
  14. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Man me an Q squashed the beef awhile ago. And this nigga would still try and talk shit on me. I let it go. but I can only take so much.

If we supposedly squashed beef.. why's this nigga still tryna talk shit then?? Thats fake as hell to me.

Then he only wants to be a good crhistian man and bring up god and being saved when niggas is going at his head. Thats fake to me.

He wasnt thinking about god when he's doing dirt.. only when the dirt gets smacked back into his face. Lol Thats not only funny.. but fake to me.

Where was your love for good, when you continued talking shit on me.. instigating between me and magus mentioning me to bronze ("haha.. is that Jai? ") and speaking on my woman??

Then you had the nerve to apologize... after I laid you out?? Lmaoooo

That should shouldnt have never came out your mouth.. bcuz then.. you wouldnt have never had to give a phony ass apology for your peers.

I could see if he didnt know what he was doing before hand.. but he knew exactly what he was doing. This nigga always try to put on a show for his font friends. Man you are not special! You dont get no special treatment on the net. Every1 is equal.. its fair game.

When I posted pics of my girl saying, "dont watch me.. watch my girl". It had nothing to do with you. We didnt even speak in the thread.. prior to you not minding your own business when others are arguing. Like this comment here...

"did you hit it? plz tell me you didnt. lol"

^^Another moment of you not minding your business and keeping things going when me and magus was arguing.

Prior to the lil font fights we had before.. I didnt have no real problem with you. But now I do. Nigga if I ever met you in person Id knock you the fuck out. Not bcuz anything youve said offended me.. just bcuz your a phony ass snake in the grass. And I cant stand you.

I got no problem with any man on here clowning my looks.. saying Im ugly.. it really doesnt bother me. But I do gotta problem with you constantly bring me up.. when Im not around or not coming atchu. Im sorry Im not soft brah I'll go for your fucking throat. Clowning is 1 thing.. but when I tell you about yourself.. its meant to hurt your feelings. All that back and forth shit before the last couple days was clowning.. its meant to make people laugh.. its just jokes. But me exposing your ass now.. thats meant to hurt.

You dont come at me.. there would never be any problems. I only attack when Im attacked. But now that I know you like to do it on a consistant basis.. Ima continue gunning at your head til you leave. If you think the shit I said beofre hurt.. and you aint heard shit yet. Me clowning you and your fam=average roasting.. nothing out of the ordinary.

You keep mentioning my name or directing your "mature" comments to me and mines.... Ima really make you hate me. And you dont want that. If you think all that clowning shit I said was mean.. imagine if I really broke your ass down.. how much it would hurt. If you think your manhood is smashed.. you aint seen nothing yet.

Dont just bring up god when some1s making you go through trials and tribulations.. bring up god when your the cause of it as well.
    test
  15. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

i think a A B C D style of outline would have worked better than numbered
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

if you can't respect this post, then kick rocks.
    test
  18. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Once again, what business is it of urs to speak on my relationship? None! Dont speak on me and mines and they'll b no problems.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  19. J o o k

J o o k Guest

What about the real old middle school system.

A.

a.

b.

B.

a.

b.

Lmao ah memories.
    test
  20. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Bout time u take Serges advice. I dont respect any whinny ass fake ass pussy.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.