what jokes/pranks, or whatever, did you used to do in High School???????

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Oct 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

me and my n1ggas used to do the illest shit, we fuckin had so much fun when lunch time came

here's some of the shit we did every day..........

1. to get out the caf, there was this big double doors, with the shit at the top that makes the door swing close

so, me and my n1ggas would leave the lunch room early, and i would jump up and pull down the swinging lever thingy, so that the door wouldnt be able to open more than like 5 inches

and just fuckin imagine this yo, thinking back of it puts tears of hilarity in my eyes

imagine the bell ringing, and hundreds of kids running to push open the door, and it getting stuck suddenly, slamming them in their faces

it was fuckin HILARIOUS yo

it caught EVERY FUCKIN BODY, it was the best prank ever

even cool ass n1ggas would be trying to walk out all gully, and get SSHMAAAAAAAAAAACKED in the fuckin face with the door

it was the funniest thing i've even taken part in, even teachers got fucked up

we used to do it almost every day, and it almost always worked, fucked mad faces up
    test
  2. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

2. another funny ass thing me and my peoples used to do

we would look around for somebody sitting close to us, and i'll be like, aye yo, u dropped ur money

they'll look on the ground for it, and not see it, and be like, naw i didnt

and i'll keep bothernig them, like yo, look, its right there, wtf u dropped that shit

"no i didnt"

"yes u did, its right there"

"stop fuckin with me man"

"u did drop it"

"whatever"

and here's the killer, then me, or my boy would get up, with a hidden $5 bill in his hand, and walk over to where the dude is, stoop down, and act like he just pikced up a $5

and then just walk away

hahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahah

try that shit yo, its fuckin hilarious

they feel SO FUCKIN STUPID afterwards

this one corny ass kid got pissed and after all thta, he was like, WTF yo, gimme my money man, come on man, thats my money, give it to me

crying for mad long and shit

we just laughed at'em

hahahaahhahahaha
    test
  3. Jaye Mesa

Jaye Mesa He Won't Stop

So that's what happened.
    test
  4. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

my boy even had a camcorder and used to film mad of our pranks man, i wish i still had some of those tapes

high school was the funnest part of my life

we used to get paper and start BULLSHITTTTTTTT ass petitions yo

i dont remember any off hand, but we would come up with some silly ass reason to be starting a petition and then try to see who we could get to sign it

we did sooo much shit

lunch time was a fuckin ball

we did all that shit, had ciphers, cats beat boxing, battling

fuckin illness yo

my boy Gary was the ultimate commercial music hater

the n1gga would fuckin get wack ass cds, like cash money, and some other gay cats

and would walk up to random people like, hey, u want this CD?

they'll be like, yehhhh, sure

and he'll start crumbling the fuckin CD right in their faces

and then start stomping the shit out of it on the ground for mad long

hahahahahaahah

fuckin funny man

this n1gga gary is a man of utter hilarity, up to this day he buys wack cds just to laugh at them

he hates commercial shit, but he still buys them just to joke on

he bought jim jones couple weeks ago, and we just chilled in his car for a half hour dying at how wack it was
    test
  5. Fast Flow Productions

Fast Flow Productions New Member

i wacked off in in school suspension one day cause it was so fuckin boring

we used to fuckin the bathrooms and sometimes 2 people would show up and wed rock paper scissors for men and womens room.

there was this closet in a new hallway with a big ass piano that was in piecies in it and there was like only like a 12 inch wide door to get into the rooom and when you were in there there was like creavasis that you could duck in ... you were hidden in the room but this would hide you more wed sneak in there and fuck too... and smoke weed and smoke squares up in there..... then when the bell rang wed come out the closet like 3 minutes before it rang and fuckin rang and when the people came out wed watch em laugh cause the whole hallways would smell like weed

shit was crazy....

we also used to be able to fight without getting arrested...... we get a detention and if you got in a real good fight you might of got suspened for like 3 days....back in the good old days... we used to be able to fight shit out....

the good old dayz holla back
    test
  6. aLLeviATioN

aLLeviATioN I Still Do Text Too...

I was a spectator for all the funny shit...

I did nothing but sleep in school.

Hell, I missed 60 days a year.
    test
  7. we cant do shit in our school.. we have cops walkin around... 4 security guards... and enough cameras to catch kids pickin they noses in the corners..

shit blows..

but we still do fuck around..

the best is we used to have like 5-6 bomb threats a week and have to evacuate... that shit was fun...
    test
  8. Tequila Kinte

Tequila Kinte New Member

One time my mum pricked herself with one of my used insulin needles and I told her I had aids.
    test
  9. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

highschool was so much fun, ima have to remember some of the shit..

i remember we'd curl up the thick rug by the doors everyone would come in from outside at lunch (we had off-campus lunch all 4 years). they opened with a pull from the outside and the rug would be perfectly rolled, and you wouldnt believe how many people dont see it, every single person would almost trip and fall. we had coffee spilt, sandwiches peoples was still eatting dropped, i dont even know, it was funny as hell. but it only worked a short time because people would start crowding the door to watch people come in and everyone would eventually get the idea that somethings up.

or if u got a twin u gotta pull the shit where ya'll switch classes, i aint got a twin but these 2 waay back in the day when i was probably 7th or 8th grade (they were friends with one of my friends older brothers), they used to switch classes cause no one could tell the difference, it was mad funny the shit id heard. they were some gap models, they got to go to one of the VMA's front row where they had the stage that went around that little circle of crowd that one year, so they was like front row, in the middle of all action basically, wish i was there.

aint talked to em in about 3-4 years though, seen there younger brother once, hes SICK at football, not sure if he got a ride or not.
    test
  10. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

i made this thread before. heh.
    test
  11. Mechaniks

Mechaniks Mechanical Genius

We used to block the key thing of the door puttin' mad staples in it so whenever class started teachers could open doors and we'd waste mad time waiting for the class to open and usually we had to do our course somewhere else wasting even more time

or

we also did something like nim and his boy there was this small blue door leading to the 8th graders lockers (since all the lockers were seperated for some reason) we used to wait until the bell would ring and we'd lean on the door and wait for the kids to go to class and they'd smash they face all the time

and

Me and my boy used to fake serious shit happenin' and when security or whoever was comming we told em' we were rehearsing for a play shit was hillrious one dude used to scream in pain and the other used to do all the scream-talkin

test
  12. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

superglue a quarter on the carpet was funny
    test
  13. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

damn that staples in the door is such a good idea, i shoulda used that

but this superglued quarter.. heard it before but never tried it
    im bout to go back to the school just to try it, haha
    test
  14. Mechaniks

superglue quarter doesnt work I tried it
    test
  15. Mechaniks

ringing the fire alarm i've done it so many times without getting caught
    [​IMG]

shit is so tempting
    test
  16. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

damn yall was a lot more creative then me..

I just sold drugs and skipped class...
    test
  17. Mechaniks

for a minute I thought you were the guy on your rm icon
    test
  18. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

test
  19. Mechaniks

yeah if it was you I swaer you would have been one ugly motherfucker
    test
  20. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

i'd give 1 dollar bill's to tha handicap kids... to go grab girl's breasts/ass then giggle as they'd get tha shit beat out of them

funniest shit i eva seen though i wuz in tha bathroom smoke'n wit some of my boys.. and this handikid came i wit his Helmet and all.. went to tha 1 stall that had no door and started to take ashit.. he grunted and howled.. and we laughed cuz there were like 8 stalls and that wuz tha only one without a door.. and the toilet paper wuz all yellow cuz kids pissed on it

and the kid whiped his ass with it.... he had to.. unless he didn't whipe.. but everyday round tha same time you'd see him gimp leggin it down tha hall.. wave'n to people who ain't even there or even lookin at him..and go to the same fuckin stall

handikids are funny

sorry it wuzn't a prank.. i just got caught up in memories

but as a prank.. my boy use to shit in the urinals..and laugh when the janitor's would cuss everyone out sayin "This shit has got to stop" ahaha
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.