What J.ews Can Teach Blacks

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Crates, Aug 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crates

Crates Well-Known Member

This was part of an article on Blacks living in the Bayview- Hunters Point area of San Francisco but I think it can be applied to Blacks all over America.

-----------------------------

" The theory goes like this: just before integration, African Americans had started to get more education and make more money, says Walker. They were spending their money amongst each other, much like Walker’s favorite tribe, the J.ews. This was happening in the Fillmore and Bayview–Hunters Point and all over America. But integration weeded out the elite African Americans: lawyers, dentists, and doctors left the ghetto. “None of them thought when they were riding that bus,” says Walker, “that the answer was, buy our own bus. None of them thought,damn the lunch counter, we’ll buy our own lunch counter.” So uneducated African Americans were left to fester in ugly environmental wastelands like Bayview–Hunters Point, Compton, and the South Bronx. “And what did you think was going to happen?” he asks me in a high-pitched tone. “They would start to eat each other, just the way they’re doing now.”

The remedy, Walker says, is to promote black-owned businesses within black neighborhoods, especially banks that would loan money fairly. Many Bayview–Hunters Point residents say they have been redlined. Little research has been done on this, but a 2002 study by the Center for Community Change found that blacks in general, as well as Latinos, have significantly higher interest rates than whites in similar income brackets. Another study showed that around $113 million leaks out of the Bayview annually—money that could be spent in the neighborhood if there were more businesses close by, like a grocery store. Just to get weekly groceries, residents have to take two buses to the nearest Safeway on 16th Street and Potrero Avenue. “The dollar changes hands 18 times before it leaves the •••ish community,” says Walker. “It changes hands 2 times before it leaves the black community.” J.ewish people would not stand for that, he says... "
    test
  2. Crates

Crates Well-Known Member

Why does this forum censor the word J.ews? That's why I had to spell it with a period.
    test
  3. Crates

Crates Well-Known Member

What gets on my nerves in relation to this is listening to Blacks who have a negative attitude towards all Black owned businesses. There are too many Blacks who have the attitude that they won't deal with Black businesses because of one bad experiance with a Black business. These same Blacks never have this attitude towards white owned businesses that they have problems with. This attitude is stagnating Black economic development because unless Blacks increase business ownership and buy from them we will have problems with building wealth and creating jobs for ourselves. Blacks who have problems with one Black owned business should simply find another one and make Black businesses compete for their dollars. This will cause those that aren't well run to improve where needed.
    test
  4. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

blah blah blah hoe
    test
  5. CharmSmoker

CharmSmoker Illest RM Poster

I bet they could teach us something since they stole our identity, did I say that whoa
    test
  6. Crates

Crates Well-Known Member

Well I think we'll come out better focusing on the financial lessons we can learn rather than on debatable or questionable historical claims.
    test
  7. CharmSmoker

No I think we can focus better once we have our identity back and understand the system and world we live in. It has never been once you have money your life is better no, money just buys you things. I'd rather be poor with a rich spirit. If Blacks can understand we are the true j e w s, and understand we are the first. We will be better off like it or not.
    test
  8. Crates

Crates Well-Known Member

Do the Yoruba,Wolof,Akan,Mande and Angolans speak Hebrew or any other Semetic language? Because these were the African ancestors of Black-Americans,Caribbean Blacks and Latin American Blacks.
    test
  9. CharmSmoker

There were people in Africa before Moses, Read about the children of Ham, Ham was the father of the dark race but not the African American. He was the father of the Caananites, Egyptians, Lybians, Ethiopeans, but not African Americans. Once again we fleed into Africa around 75 AD under Roman persecution to blend it. Our forefathers disobeyed the God of Israel and he sent the Romans. The Children of Israel scattered on the four corners. We became a great civilization with Africa so they conspired with the Arabs and sold us to America we wasn't born in Africa. The motherland isn't Africa is Israel. The people living in Israel today aren't true Isrealites or •••s whatever, they Khazaria and were placed there after Hitler, before them Palestines. Thats why all the 12 tribes of Israel are people who had there land conquered or they were forced off. Ie Native American, Negroes, Hispanics etc.
    test
  10. Crates

Crates Well-Known Member

^
    I have read of some Black Africans being J.ewish but they seem to represent specific tribes such as the Falasha of Ethiopia,Igbo of Nigeria and Lemba people of South Africa. The Lemba are the only ones so far shown to have matching J.ewish DNA.
    test
  11. Dex Luiz

Dex Luiz Guest

hahaha
    test
  12. CharmSmoker

Listen once again Ham was the father of all dark races, but not "African Americans". Because we come from Jacob who was a.................................................. oh ok
    test
  13. Crates

Crates Well-Known Member

test
  14. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

teach them not to be such big cry babies over being enslaved. Do you ever see a down on his luck ••• railing against egyptians? nah
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.