What is...

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by GaLaTeA, Oct 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

...the absolute worst thing about weed?

:boohoo:
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

to me its the de-motivational effect it has...

some just go about their lives with no bother, others just lose all motivation and become lazy baseheads...

also It speeds up the onset of Schizophrenia and can make it worse in those who were already affilicted with the gene... so thats pretty shitty.
    test
  3. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Honestly G, the worst thing about Mary Jane is copping it. It's risky, it could be a sting in progress, etc...that's the only thing that bothers me because I got too much to lose if I get popped for even just a .oz of it. they take you to the jailhouse and fuck up your weekend, all kinds of penalties, a rap sheet, etc..just a lotta fucking hassle I don't need in my life.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

oh and the fact that the most common way to get high with it is smoking joints or bongs its contributing to lung cancer statistics... Smoking anything is bad for your lungs and can possibly cause cancer.
    test
  5. Tre Tru

Tre Tru Da Tru'th

Worst part is always misplacing my lighter when i'm blazed...makes it hard to take another bong rip..
    test
  6. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

bongs don't contribute.

and what if I told you that Cancer mostly comes from what we eat, not what we inhale? unless it's tar filled cigs.
    test
  7. Tre Tru

Tre Tru Da Tru'th

^^^
    well id say id like to see a link er sumthin...so i could use it as ammo the next time my dumb ass physician refuses to prescribe me mary Jane .. i been trying to convince him and thats his best argument..haha
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

sure some of the cancer we get from eating shit, some from smoking, some from being around electrical towers, but even so, smoke is carcinogenic(means it causes cancer).
    pretty much all smoke is carcinogenic, and its safe to say ALL of it is specially when talking about smoking substances like tobacco and marijuanna the traditional ways like joints/blunts/ciggs/pipes/bongs using lighters and matches.
    Yeah in tobacco there is also tons of added substances that are poisonous but theyd still be bad for you if they took it all out.
    smoke is a solid. Its not like the bong water seperates each molecule of smoke and cleanses it. It comes through in bubbles of smoke, most of the smoke in the bubble is untouched by the water. Bongs only help eliminate some of the crap, but it doesnt get all of it.
    test
  9. PR STATUS GFU

PR STATUS GFU Under The Influence

weed has nothing wrong to it.
    test
  10. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I disagree... I would've never made it through college without weed.

I think people who are losers were already losers or were on the track to be losers before weed.

No mental issues here... other than bi-polar and ADHD... but I've had those since I was a kid...
    test
  11. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Agreed... I hate coppin' it and having to hide my stash while I transport it back to the crib.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.