What is your very next car going to be?

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by iMakeMoneyAsWel, Dec 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iMakeMoneyAsWel

iMakeMoneyAsWel New Member

What do you think that the next car that you buy will be, and how soon will you be buying it?

My next car is going to be a Corvette Z06, and I am looking to buy it within the next 24 months (2 years). I just bought a 2002 Mazda 626 fully loaded (leather, bose, moon roof, etc) about 3 months ago.
    test
  2. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

In 25 Months I'll be getting a Z06 Vette as well, what a coincidence.

Seriously though, I just got a new vehicle so, unless Honda brings a real Type-R version of the RSX to us.....and its worthy. I probably wont trade/sell my ITR in the forseeable future.
    test
  3. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

By the end of the year I might pick up a new S4. If not, just wait and see what other new cars are coming out. There really isn't a car that is worth buying right now for me... Shit might save my money and just buy a G35 coupe.
    test
  4. trifle

trifle New Member

g35 coupe is hot f'real....i'd love to have that....it'll probably have better reliability than the s4 as well...i'd like to see you get that, since you got the money and i don't..haha

mine will prob be a late 90s maxima if all works out well...the damn 97 maxima se 5spd i was lookin at got sold :(
    test
  5. fuck_a_nella

fuck_a_nella New Member

my next car would prolly be the mazda rx-8 .
    test
  6. trifle

trifle New Member

hopefully i'll get to drive one of those today...my boy (brother-in-law's) cousin is up from NC and i'm down from NoVA and he got one of these, not sure if he brought it up or if he rode wit his parents though...guess i'll find out soon enough
    test
  7. Les W

Les W Was Helped By Point Game

Hopefully a Muscle Car to fix up..
    test
  8. lpoet

lpoet POET

1996 impala.......real soon
    test
  9. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

and trifle, give a honest critique on that car. I didn't really enjoy the car. It is fun around the curves...but Mazda fucked up making it sooo damn slow and not even a worthy performance contender against the 350z IMO.

But it does look damn good.
    test
  10. trifle

trifle New Member

didn't get a full test on the car :(

very good handling...didn't really get to get down on it much, it was in the country, back roads, night time, LOTS of deer... i'm hoping that i'll be able to actually give it a real go here in the next few months and be able to actually drive it...basically it was a very short drive and as you know you have to let the engine warm up before you can give it over 5k rpm's or so...which was also a pain in the ass because we had to kinda drive around because you can't cut it off without being warm without flooding the damn engine...

interior felt very solid, looked great, lots of leg room in the back, he didn't want leather so he had it done in fabric (stock is leather if you people didn't know)....exterior was nice looking of course....

i kinda expected more out of the car....like i said we couldn't give it all that we wanted to but the power just didn't seem right even counting in low shifts around 3500-4000...the shifting itself wasn't very impressive, but that may have been the driver... they got it going much quicker earlier in the day while i wasn't there when the sun was still out so like i said i can't give an honest opinion when actually getting down on the car from a first-person perspective...

you can't get too much all motor power out of the engine, it's not like you can do what you can with a standard piston design, but i think he's planning on turbo'ing it eventually so i'd be interested in how that turns out....

sorry guys that i couldn't give a very good review
    test
  11. iMakeMoneyAsWel

/\--Okay, I used to not like you. But now that I know you want a late 90's maxima (what I just sold) I like you. Good luck with the max bro. In my opinion, if you want a cheaper, luxury/sporty car with a TON of aftermarket support, Maxima is the way to go. Anyone who ever comes to me and says they want something fast, nice looking and reliable and have like 8-10k to spend, I tell them Maxima all the way. People sleep on that car, but spend an hour on Maxima . org and you'll want one. Good luck with that bro and let me know if you have any questions on that.

I had a 1996 Max for 3 and a half years and it was the best car that I've ever owned. I had it modded and unmodded like 500 times.
    test
  12. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

Well being since I just got a car, it wont be for a while... But my next car might be an RX-7, or a Camaro Z28... although the celica Gt-s aint a bad choice..
    test
  13. iMakeMoneyAsWel

iLL Rich: I have a GT-S as well, and take it from me, they are not worth it. They're cool cars, look nice...but now they're a dime a dozen, and even people with the GT's are putting full body kits on them and rims, so they all look a like. They are slooooowwww too. Don't listen to some of the bullshit I see about them. They are slooowwwwww. They handle great, and look great, and you feel like a fucking indy driver in one, but I would never buy another celica again.
    test
  14. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

^ are u serious, GT-S is a LIGHT ASS CAR, stock should be pretty quick, plus with my own upgrades to the engine, i should make it fast.

my boy's cousin, before he had the g35, had a regular celica gt, and that was straight
    test
  15. iMakeMoneyAsWel

OKay...whatever. Just pretend I didn't say anything and go ahead and get the GT-S. Enjoy.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.