What is your favorite show on TV today?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by kazzy23, Jan 13, 2013.

?

What is your favorite show?

1. Breaking Bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Walking Dead

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sons of Anarchy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Game of Thrones

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Boardwalk Empire

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Suits

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mad Men

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Homeland

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Justified

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. American Horror Story: Asylum

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Spartacus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Castle

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. Girls

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. Parks and Recreation

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. Sherlock

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mambaregime

mambaregime Midwest Movement

Might fuck with Homeland..wasnt impressed with the 1st ep...but im bored and March Madness is 3 weeks away.

New season of Walking Deads been cool but I need my GoT's fix quick fast in a hurry.
    test
  2. Synikal

Synikal Unconventional Poet

Homeland is pretty ill. You should definitely give it a second chance.
    test
  3. mambaregime

3 eps deep now and it is good but i've called everything before it happens (but I usually do that) so far. But it is entertaining...which is all I ask for with TV series nowadays.

Honestly though for a nigga like me who already hated and mistrusted the govt for being legal criminals and liars...this doesnt help my opinion of em at all.

Not sayin im rooting for the terrorists...but...im already rooting for everybody to get killed, in a terrible way.

Didnt realize this was on Season 3 already though.
    test
  4. shinytooth

shinytooth Member

shark tank my new fav show. is breaking bad really really, I mean really that good????

I ain't never seen it before.
    test
  5. Synikal

:pescigoat:
    I feel you bruh. Im a bit of a conspiracist and pretty damn cynical when it comes to the govt. Big brother isn't a myth.:obamafuckit::obamafuckit: <-- this guy is a puppet
    test
  6. Synikal

:pescigoat:
    I feel you bruh. Im a bit of a conspiracist and pretty damn cynical when it comes to the govt. Big brother isn't a myth.:obamafuckit: <-- this guy is a puppet
    test
  7. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

Walking Dead is really good but cautiously optimistic at this point. This is usually the time in a series when they jump proverbial shark. Rick losing his shit is creepier than most any of the zombies. Lori is still fail after death. SMH.

Edit: my actual favorite show is SNL. Still consistently funny. So I vote "other". Hmph, kind of presumptuous to not have an "other" option.
    test
  8. mambaregime

Every President is nothing but a face. The same people that get them into the White House are the ones really making the decisions. Thats why Clinton was so good,cuz he had smart ass handlers like Hillary,Stephanopoulous and Carville who actually wanted to make shit better and were good at the political game.

Obama's cabinet is inexperienced and in disarray ...they dont even trust each other..but thats a topic 4 another day.

Might have to fuck with some of these Netflix series...heard 'House of Cards' is dope and 'Lilyhammer' (I think its called) looks cool as hell....after Homeland of course.
    test
  9. Liights

Liights New Member

Sherlock #1

In no particular order:
    GoT, Archer, Suits

Everyone keeps telling me that Breaking Bad is GOAT, but tbh I watched most of the first season and just couldn't get into it.
    test
  10. Synikal

The majority of the public isn't aware of this unfortunately. Most REALLY believe ONE man sits in a really big chair in a oval shaped room, signs papers and answers phone calls from foreign countries. American citizens are by and large, sheepish.
    (Don't let me get started:smh:)
    House of cards was ok but its seems like another cookie cutter drama. Most of these shows centered around a web of lies/conspiracies end up getting dry and just rehash standard plot twists. Homeland is definitely the way to go for now.
    test
  11. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Suits, hands down.
    test
  12. IronsWrittens

IronsWrittens Well-Known Member

favorite... for sure parks and rec, wedding episode on thursday was damn near perfect, they do a great job at mixing comedy and seriousness

best show is breaking bad though
    test
  13. IronsWrittens

IronsWrittens Well-Known Member

other americans watch misfits?

great show, but fell THEE fuck off once the heart of the show (louis) left

that light skinned female couldve got it for real

other uk shows like luther, and skins (uk version of degrassi) are definitely worth a watch
    test
  14. mambaregime

Took me a minute but I finished Season 1...good if not kinda predictable.

Hated how the daughter was all fucking Harriet the Spy/psychic and shit...pretty sure none of the pothead white bitches I knew were that perceptive.

And how Carrie was so damn much smarter than everybody else was kinda phony...was praying something bad happened to her, so I was happy how it ended!

And the fact that the chief an the other dude both failed the lie detector test but it was never brought back up kinda pissed me off.
    test
  15. willymuff2

willymuff2 New Member

breakin bad all the way
    test
  16. baxterk

baxterk New Member

Toss up between Sons of Anarchy and GoT but I voted Sons
    test
  17. Raprehistorian

Raprehistorian Rap is Food

Breaking Bad. I've caught up with the 5th season, episode 8. I can't wait to see what Hank does next.

The Walking Dead is very good. I thought the show wouldn't turn out that great after straying from the comics so much, but I was surprised at how well they made the show away from the comics. I'm staying tuned for the next season in October.

The other show I'm still a fan of is Supernatural. I've been watching it since 2005. It had its downs, but I think it's getting back on track, reminiscent of the first two seasons.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.