What is your fastest?

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Subconcious, Jun 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Subconcious

Subconcious CiPrIoLa DyNaStY

This has probably been done but I have not seen it and I was just wondering...
    What is your fastest on four wheels? Two wheels if applicable...we ain't talking 10-speeds neither...

I only hit about 120...Haven't been anywhere I could do it legally though :(
    test
  2. M*SD

M*SD witty decisions

I cant remember exactly how fast, but when I was in Italy we rented a porche carerra and my boy was crazy driving something like 250 k/mh it was around there i know for fact i seen it go past 200...that shit was wild....we got from aviano to florence in right around 2 hours, and its normally 3 1/2 hours lol.
    test
  3. Verz

Verz Dubb Duece

fastest in my own car was 110 when the limiter kicks in but i was riding with my boy in his 95 mustang gt and we hit bout 150 down the highway before it got to crowded to go faster
    test
  4. trifle

trifle New Member

130 or so
    test
  5. FórmÅl LôGíc

FórmÅl LôGíc Black Listed

135 in my dad's 02 Eclipse. 170 in my boys silvia.
    test
  6. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

170 on the autobahn in a M5

160 or I was told by my passenger I hit that in my 96 Supra TT.
    test
  7. Subconcious

Supra TT....dude...if I was a girl you would be hitting it just for having that car lol. Do you have any pics or a link if you posted them before. I am trying to find one with somewhat low mileage. Everything around here has like 110k already though. I was hoping in lines of maybe 60k. If you know a place please holla at me about it brah. Thanx
    test
  8. Tigre

LMAO...

Yeah, I can find a Supra TT for you no problem......are you in Pitt right now. What do you want? MKIII or MKIV supra... i.e.
    [​IMG]

If that is what you are looking for one with low mileage.. then you have to be willing to pay about 30k for any year above 96. Do you want a 6speed or auto?

If you want say a 93 with about 80k on it.. then I think I can find one for you for about 22k... depending on mods and what not. Do you want it for Show more than all out performance? Are you very familiar with turbo engines? If not do you have a reliable mechanic to help maintain this car if you get it?
    test
  9. De'yon

De'yon Hustle Payper On the Beat

I took a 98 Neon (dodge I think) 135 for 110 miles straighte.

I took my 92 grand prix to 125 and plenty of balls left on it but a big finder beder on lrighte rear qaurter was fucking up my aero dynamics and pulling the car twards the shoulder.....

oh and we ran my dads 88 mercedes to 150 tryed for 160 but the radar started goin off....
    test
  10. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

More than Tig. :)
    test
  11. Subconcious

I am def looking for low mileage newer...30k won't be a problem. Right now I am in Venice but I will be back in Pittsburgh as soon as I handle some personal matters. It MUST be a 6-speed. If I drove an automatic I would beat my own ass. I want it for performance more than show because a car ain't shit without balls ya know? And I can do most of the Turbo maintaining myself but I do have a mechanic for any problems I might have. Thanks alot brah...really glad you got back to me
    test
  12. Tigre

No problem, I help most of my friends when it comes to finding Supra TT's. Oh yeah I agree with your statement about performance.

Alright then I will check for Supra's with low miles in the Pitt area. Next question should be is.. do you want it as a virgin.. meaning stock or do you care to have some mods on that ish?
    test
  13. Tigre

blah..lol
    test
  14. Subconcious

The mods don't really matter too much, if it has them and I want them changed I could do it or have someone help. I just don't want something with a whole bunch of work done under the hood already so I can't even check to see what I want to change.

TIGRE IS MY SAVIOR!!!!

lol thanks brah
    test
  15. DjRemedy

DjRemedy New Member

i hit about 110 115 with my cuz by my self ive only gon bout 80 querter mile
    test
  16. Tigre

Found a 97 Supra low mileage for 34g's in NYC. Also, a guy around my me in MD is selling his TT for about 32g's. Around 48k in miles i think...
    test
  17. Subconcious

Will you e-mail me the place and a way to get ahold of that guy in MD so I can talk to them about them? Thanks brah...ish gonna be like Christmas when I get back !!! \

subconcious@aol.com
    test
  18. Copywritten

Copywritten Copy Me

Those Supra TT's are hot as shit, nice pic Tigre.
    test
  19. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

110mph.. when i was driving down to ft. lauder, FL from ga with my girl.. we were on the florida turnpike.. and its just a straight away.. so i was like fuck it.. and then i eased off b.c i was scured.. i'd blow my engine.. being its a homo 98 civic DX.
    test
  20. De'yon

De'yon Hustle Payper On the Beat

all you gotta do is watch your rpms

cause if your just crusing at 120 your engine shouldnt even be breathing that hard

and I dont know bout hondas but most cars have rev limiters that will keep your revs in in the saftey zone for you
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.