What Is Up With The Jealousy On This Site?

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Rebel.Music, Dec 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

•••••s & oranges.. 1st of all, the outlawz are in a class of their own because they came up underneath 2pac.. second of all, people look forward to hearing songs I produced, regardless of celebrities on there, because I've proven I can make good songs, and third, the song didn't even get "well recieved" by any means! it got maybe 15 replies, and half of them said they didnt even like the track. it got love in the mp3 forum, but thats a whole different ballgame. we only are discussing the audio producers disucssion

but that doesn't mean I condone anyone being a dick, because I don't. obviously any sane person favors people who respect eachother (yes, this does imply that most of you aren't sane). thats what I'm all about. I'm just pointing out the obvious to you - people who have become more intimately invovled with the community are naturally going to get a larger response from the community. i'm sorry if thats a hard fact to swallow, but its just a message board with people.
    test
  2. Nucklz

Nucklz Loud Enuff Productions

sol got some really good points..
    test
  3. Milli Monotone

Milli Monotone Mr. Like I Give A

nobody is saying the song has to be well recieved, or get 100 replies, but regardless of whether the producer is rm.com proven or not, nobody should be in there acting like a dick. Its not like the gave a honest response to the track, they probably didnt even listen, just proceeded with hate. Its none of my concern anyway...thats why i rarely post in this section...everybody here has an ego bigger than dre with a resume that couldnt even land them a job at burger king
    test
  4. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

I just looked a DSkillz reply...

You gotta be REAL frail to take that as hate... I mean, he GAVE the dude advice to help him advance in the game, AND get some cake off that shit.

I mean, there COUUUULLLLDDDAAA been an ounce of sebliminal (excuse the spelling) jelousy/hate in there, but it was so microscopic, NO ONE SHOULD GIVE A FUCK.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.