What Is Up With The Jealousy On This Site?

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Rebel.Music, Dec 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Milli Monotone

Milli Monotone Mr. Like I Give A

I wasnt implying that...what i was trying to say is...maybe an example will work better

you produced a track for the outlawz, you got alot of love from the board, i might be mistaken but i dont think anybody came in there talkin all that "oh outlawz are has beens theyll never sell, nobody cares" shit

You just got shown love right?

Dont make excuses for it, just because theyve been posting on rm for 2 years and not 4 does not give anybody a reason to be a dick about the moves they make
    test
  2. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

the best of us get hated on on a regular....the funny thing is, nobody cares if its sol...sho, or urb gettin hated on

but as soon as its a relatively less known character, ya'll get super defensive prolly because u can relate to that person, since ur relatively unknown also

ya'll blowin this up like its somethin new to the boards...this happens every fuckin day...why does it take somebody like PLT to catch some negativity for ya'll to notice it finally?
    test
  3. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

I'm sorry to hurt your ego but if a dude has a gold plaque, he's more known than you are. This has nothing to do with who is getting hated on, as you can see, I made a general thread and I put up the two most recent examples.

The only hating I've seen that has happened to you is people callin you wack or so on. I never seen you make a thread with a huge accomplishment and people coming in sayin "That ain't shit."
    test
  4. urban_tactics

lol@ u thinkin u hurtin somebody's ego...son i dont kno that cat, never talked to him, never listened to him, he aint in my radar

matter fact, i dont even remember his fuckin name

but what amazes me is how much u are on his dick, like u tryin to get brownie points or somethin....

cats get hated on, thats fuckin life...deal wit it, and stop usin it as a crutch to get at somebody to make urself feel a lil better about life......
    test
  5. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

How am I on his dick when I used other examples?

Now it's startin to look like you jealous your name wasn't mentioned.
    test
  6. urban_tactics

name not mentioned in what?

stop projectin your weak habits of thought on me...i do...not...care.........

i just find it funny that ALL OF THE SUDDEN jealousy is uncalled for on these boards when i see the shit everyday

get real homey and sit down somewhere.......
    test
  7. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

Why are you defending jealousy and hating?

This makes no sense.

You don't care yet you continue to post in the thread and argue one side.
    test
  8. I.N.F.O.theking

I.N.F.O.theking haha 80s modanna

this thread sucks...
    test
  9. urban_tactics

nobody is defending jealousy and hating...i'm defendin mafuckaz speakin their mind and gettin rid of weak yesman's like you...if mafuckaz were actually HONEST on these boards, ppl would improve GREATLY.......
    test
  10. Mighty GK

Mighty GK omg 2012

yall act like people are only jelous on THIS SITE.....thats a problem within itself.

everyone should stop being yesman, and stop worrying so much about irrelevant bullshit like this. you know why??...cuz yall won't change NOBODYs opinion with this babbeling nonsense.

its just a waste of time :)..time which could be used to sharpen skills
    test
  11. I-ki

I-ki New Member

Some people need to learn how to identify the difference between an honest opinion and a hateful opinion...
    test
  12. urban_tactics

or eatin a mc rib combo meal, cuz my stomach is growlin
    test
  13. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

How is somebody sayin "A gold plaque ain't shit" helping improve anybody?

How is somebody sayin "Gettin Royce on your track is the same as gettin Nimrod on your track" helping improve anybody?

Those comments aren't even honest, what the fuck?
    test
  14. Nucklz

Nucklz Loud Enuff Productions

truth...
    test
  15. urban_tactics

u missed the whole fuckin point....i'm done replyin to this post
    test
  16. (( Ozone ))

(( Ozone )) t-t-t-t-toxiq

true story
    test
  17. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

There are some haters man.. I've been victim of it on both of my posts that i've put up with known artists... but whatever man, I put up the news for the ones that do care, for everyone else, please, save me the time from reading your post and just don't post anything at all.. on anyone's thread..
    test
  18. YB MUZiK

YB MUZiK Active Member

test
  19. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

Just as most internet message boards and networking websites (myspace, facebook) seem to be, this board here is definitely a reflection of what is out there in the real world. There is usually a combination of people who are always negative towards everybody, people who are generally positive and tend to take up for others, people who are jealous but try to be obscure when showing their jealousy, people who genuinely do want to help others, some who will publicly speak positive about others but really be thinkin otherwise, etc. etc. I have been to other message boards that deal with different topics, whether it's sports, college life, music, or video games, and the same type of people seem to be on all of these sites.

I feel you should always know your audience, whether it's when you are playin your beats for people you wanna work with or when you are posting on rm. With rm, I have definitely learned to adjust what I say and how I say it, because I know who I am dealing with and can usually predict what will happen in most situations. This is NOT a place to expect to get love and props for accomplishing things in music, because there are hundreds of egos on here that continuously clash with each other. I come here to discuss different topics related to producing, but never to put up new beats to be critiqued or to tell everyone who I met and the work I've done with them.
    test
  20. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

the egos make the site fun tho lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.