What Is Up With The Jealousy On This Site?

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Rebel.Music, Dec 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

these threads are like 04. honestly why do you give a fuck. if someone is jealous so what? does it affect you? then stop crying and go learn how to make beats.
    test
  2. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

what was the point of this thread?

truth be told...dskillz was tellin the truth

royce isnt an established artist........and a gold plaque is not considered success in today's entertainment standards....

what makes me sick is that whenever somebody tells the truth, u mafuckaz wanna get ya panties in a bunch........thats why so many of ya'll dont like me, cuz i tell you what your mother was scared to tell you.......fuck your feelins

congrats to those two beatmakers for what they achieved.....it was an achievement....

but should YOU get mad at a nigga for tellin the truth? Nah....i think its immature on your part to even debate with what was said and whether it was appropiate or not...bottom line is, the shit was the truth.........u have the choice to ignore it

negativity aka truth comes with all territory.........if u make a thread braggin about somethin, be prepared to hear somethin u dont wanna hear
    test
  3. OmegaBts

OmegaBts New Member

Some people can't stand to see another person succeed which is why it is the best revenge.

Just put them on your ignore list, its what I do.
    test
  4. Arkane Beats

Arkane Beats www.arkanebeats.com

Here is the actual truth: When someone accomplishes something, its the most insecure of the insecure that will feel the need to belittle it
    test
  5. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

i jus be like 'cool shit, congrats'

i havent gotten a gold plaque so.. who am i to belittle thier accomplishments
    its still more than ive done.
    test
  6. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

The point is, who gives a fuck if it's the truth or not. There is no point in saying anything negative about it. Like you said, it's an ACHIEVEMENT. None of those people were acting like they were Kanye West now and got big heads. They were excited about what they did and posted about it. I could understand if the guy who posted about the gold plaque was like "FUCK YOU WACK PIECES OF SHIT, I'M THE KING OF RAPMUSIC.COM."

The only reason to say anything negative about it is if you got your pussy wet. Jealousy is a female trait.
    test
  7. Reign

Reign Let it...

the 2 events your discussing... are bigger moves than a lot of people on here have made... which one of yall got a gold plaque on ur wall??? none...

shit Ral/Cheta is fittin to have a gold and a plat next year... yall gonna tell him it aint nuthin??? lol come on now

and Royce on ya beat, is a big accomplishment... I don't care if hes a platinum rapper or not hes a name that EVERYONE knows...

and omega... I hope you dont take what I said as hatin or jealousy homie, it aint none of that... I just think your yet to develope your own steez.
    test
  8. Gamshooter

Gamshooter New Member

i just think dude was genuinely excited about having royce on his beat, imagine some dude from latvia its not like he can get ahold of these rappers out there that easy really, and hes amped and was excited, it didnt seem like he was gloating, i think gloating is gay

but he was just happy as fuck

and really, how u gonna try to bring the man down then u havent worked with anyone like royce...

even if u produced full time for jay z and was like nah royce aint shit work with jigga then thats good

thats still being a fucking dickface IMO

so just be happy for the guy and say cool, keep at it man!

dont rain on his parade especialy when u havent acmplished shit like that

i remember Dskillz u posted a track with big cas all happy as clown in shit and now u got a problem with a dude who did a joint with royce!....

come on dude
    test
  9. urban_tactics

why is it botherin you THIS MUCH?

i get tired of ya'll being fake, i promote honesty on these boards....and anybody willin to speak their mind is cool wit me

i done caught all types of hate so if anybody can say it, its me...

u dont see info on here makin threads....or nova...and both them made bigger moves if u ask me...and they handled it wit class.....why ya'll gotta make threads about your personal life is beyond me...to be honest, i think the shit is lame as fuck.....
    test
  10. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

I don't consider makin a couple of posts about it bein bothered by it.

Aren't I just being honest like they are?
    test
  11. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

I like Ramens Oodles of Noodles.
    test
  12. Jae-Smallz

Jae-Smallz Got Beats?!?

"Hater n*ggas marry hater bitches and have hater kids" - Kanye West

Only thing I can do is congratulate people for what they are doing, I just want them to do the same. Shit, I know I'm not the best at what I do but why hate on the things I'm doing. If a beat is wack, just say you need to improve on this and that..not, "That beat was fucken wack, you need to quit making beats." In the long run, I'll probably be the one making moves because I'm still trying to grind when you're the one who's sitting at your PC stating that I shouldn't have made it.

I'm happy for the people who are doing something, someone has to make it someday. Just keep grinding...but RM does contain A LOT OF HATER.
    test
  13. urban_tactics

nah....RM just has a serious case of the underdog syndrome......
    test
  14. OmegaBts

OmegaBts New Member

Its cool, aint no biggie. I've got too much going on to be worrying about online producers calling me "unoriginal".

06' is going to be a big and busy year for me.
    test
  15. BeatSlangaz

BeatSlangaz 08 is not your year!

I dont know if ya notice this but its the same motherfuckas that post pics of they cars,money,checks,etc for no reason sayin some bullshit....oh how soon we forget......
    test
  16. urban_tactics

oh here we go.....

i only post at public demand
    test
  17. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

people on here be on some bs
    test
  18. Milli Monotone

Milli Monotone Mr. Like I Give A

I think the problem is they cant stand to see NEW producers makin more moves than them

its like, wysh, sol, sho-down they are all makin big moves and gettin plenty of love cause they been doin it a long time

but when the new heads are doin it up bigger, the jealousy creeps in and heads get bitter

hate it or love it this is the truth

Heads hatin on PLT gettin Royce over his beat...notice they dont have shit better than that on their resume, sure its not THAT big and you wont blow up over it, but id take that over begging people to buy my beats online 4 for 100 bullshit sales hahhaha

People need to grow the fuck up on this site
    test
  19. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

test
  20. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

some of you guys need to get your facts straight before you take up sides.. a lot of the debate in the gold plaque thread was over money.. but did any of you actually take the time to ask the dude who got the gold plaque how much he sold the beat for? why don't you try that.. (I already know what the answer is because I remember him answering it when he first posted that he got on pretty ricky's album)

"I think the problem is they cant stand to see NEW producers makin more moves than them

its like, wysh, sol, sho-down they are all makin big moves and gettin plenty of love cause they been doin it a long time"

of course we're gonna get more love.. we came up using this site as a key promotional tool.. we have established ourselves and took the time to gain fans, because we all are here out of a love for music.. we all started as amateurs.. people genuinely believe in what we have done because they've seen us come from nothing..

its not that unknowns with success stories aren't equally deserving of their success, it just means no one knows them, because they haven't been around long enough to interest anyone. Dskillz is partly right - there are a LOT of people out there with gold plaques. it doesn't guareentee that one is a great producer. the bottom line is that someone like me values being a great producer, which means you might have 30 plaques, but if I don't think your music reflects it, then you're not gonna get my respect like that. and theres a flip side to that coin - you might not have a single major placement, and you might get more respect from me than anyone because I like your music that much.. its about the music at the end of the day.. when we start adding money and titles (such as plaques), it doesn't seem to fit quite right.. thats because music is not of the same nature as the american economy.. its more pure
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.